Select Energy, Inc.
Saint Marys, PA
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Pay Range: $80,000 - $90,000*
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Water Transfer
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
* Based on overtime, availability, and customer demands
Select's Water Transfer service line collects and moves water through poly pipe, lay flat hose and underground pipeline systems from water sources to customer frac jobs. Water Transfer employees work on crews and are responsible for setting up, operating, and rigging down jobs safely. Their work is laborious and performed outdoors in all types of conditions.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
* Laying and picking up poly line, lay flat hose, running transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
* Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport
* Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions
* Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites
* Following all safety procedures and using proper PPE as required per specific job task
* Assist in containment and spill clean ups
* Communicating with other workers, using signals, radios, and telephones
* Using common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches
* Driving trucks and other vehicles to transport equipment, personnel and perform job task
* Attending and successfully completing training as directed for DOT, OSHA and safety
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.