Regional Sales Leader I or II (DOE) - Northern Region
Oneaz Credit Union
Region Leader Job in Prescott, AZ
Plans, directs and coordinates branch banker sales and service activities to achieve established goals through positive leadership, direction and guidance to branch bankers within assigned region. Provide coaching to branch banker on member focused sales strategies. Creates an environment of teamwork, motivation and accountability. Develops a strong knowledge of the products and services being offered and how to present them to a member. This role will need a working knowledge of industry’s climate and competition and be able to create and effectively implement a sales strategy. Ensures that all branch bankers are exceeding member expectations through quality needs assessments.
A typical day might include the following:
Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop and implement a branch and banker specific growth strategy focusing on critical sales skills needed for business development activities and
• Partner closely with branch managers to ensure the appropriate behaviors are being executed
• Set daily, weekly, or monthly sales goals.
• Motivate bankers to reach individual sales goals and encourage all branch associates to work better, rather than harder.
• Ensure praise and recognition is a part of your daily.
• Monitor, track and coach to each banker’s loan pipeline including mortgage referrals and HELOC
• Monitor, track and coach each banker’s preset appointments, lead calling efforts and outside business development
• Develop reporting to measure productivity and performance at all levels.
• Create a side by side coaching schedule where you are “show coaching” each banker on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Help develop a Sales and Service Reward and Recognition Program.
• Conduct weekly 1:1s, pipeline management calls and monthly trend-based coaching.
Managers branch bankers. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these individuals. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; 4 to 10 years credit union related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others. Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.oneazcu.com/about/careers
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.