Job Foreman Resume Examples 2023
Research Summary. We analyzed 505 job foreman resumes to determine which ones land the most jobs. Below you'll find examples of resumes that can help you get an interview (and a job offer) from companies like Rehabilitation & Employment Services of The East Bay and Interstate Sealant & Conc. Here are the key facts about job foreman resumes to help you get the job:
- The average job foreman resume is 226 words long
- The average job foreman resume is 0.5 pages long based on 450 words per page.
- Asphalt is the most common skill found on a job foreman resume. It appears on 54.5% of resumes.
What Should Be Included In A Job Foreman Resume
1. Add Contact Information To Your Job Foreman Resume
Your name should be the biggest text on the page and be at or near the top of the document.
Your address doesn't need to include your street name or house number - listing your city and state works just fine.
Your email address should be professional, but not your current work email address. It's not a good look to use your work email for personal projects (job-searching).
Your social media can be included if you have a fully-fledged LinkedIn page or another social media page that showcases your relevant skill set.
2. Add Your Relevant Education To The Resume
Your resume's education section should include:
- The name of your school
- The date you graduated (Month, Year or Year are both appropriate)
- The name of your degree
Optional subsections for your education section include:
- Academic awards (Dean's List, Latin honors, etc. )
- GPA (if you're a recent graduate and your GPA was 3.5+)
- Extra certifications
- Academic projects (thesis, dissertation, etc.)
Other tips to consider when writing your education section include:
- If you're a recent graduate, you might opt to place your education section above your experience section
- The more work experience you get, the shorter your education section should be
- List your education in reverse chronological order, with your most recent and high-ranking degrees first
- If you haven't graduated yet, you can include "Expected graduation date" to the entry for that school
4. List Your Job Foreman Experience
The most important part of any resume is the experience section. Recruiters and hiring managers expect to see your experience listed in reverse chronological order, meaning that you should begin with your most recent experience and then work backwards.
Don't just list your job duties below each job entry. Instead, make sure most of your bullet points discuss impressive achievements from your past positions. Whenever you can, use numbers to contextualize your accomplishments for the hiring manager reading your resume.
It's okay if you can't include exact percentages or dollar figures. There's a big difference even between saying "Managed a team of engineers" and "Managed a team of 6 engineers over a 9-month project."
Most importantly, make sure that the experience you include is relevant to the job you're applying for. Use the job description to ensure that each bullet point on your resume is appropriate and helpful.
- Welded various alloys of piping using GTAW procedures.
- Fabricated aluminum railing and floating docks using MIG welding equipment.
- Performed welding exotic metals such as; Inconel, aluminum, stainless, chrome and etc.
- Constructed, assembled, maintain, and repaired stationary steam boilers and boiler house auxiliaries.
- Certified in 6G position 2'' schedule 80 pipe tig welded root, 7018 hot pass and cap.
- Hired as an assembly line cabinet maker, to advance to the supervisory position.
- Assisted project superintendent with project layout and supervision of personnel.
- Maintained a CDL Class A driver's license.
- Completed company and industry training such as; OSHA 30, Safety One climber/rescuer certification, radio frequency radiation awareness.
- Enforced safety requirements per the OSHA guidelines.
- Assisted owner in management of construction and work schedules with sub-contractors.
- Managed, trained, and mentored team of sub-contractors to ensure they performed all tasks successfully and efficiently.
- Generated Requests for Information (RFIs) to help mitigate constructability issues and implement cost saving value engineering designs.
- Gained experience on the industrial and service aspects of the HVAC trade.
- Acquired class A CDL license.
- Prepared and presented deepwater GoM project plans, status reports and performance reviews to upper level management and participating partners.
- Operated backhoe and 18 ton crane as required.
- Transferred to the Well Services group as foreman until may, 2008.
- Acquired Well Control Certification from Wild Well Control, completed 5-day Northstar Drilling Practices course and 5-day Leading with Safety.
- Managed production and equipment maintenance including all the facility buildings.
5. Highlight Your Job Foreman Certifications On Resume
Certifications can be a powerful tool to show employers that you know your stuff. If you have any of these certifications, make sure to put them on your job foreman resume:
- OSHA Safety Certificate
- EPA Amusement Operators Safety Certification (EPA)
6. Finally, Add a Job Foreman Resume Summary Or Objective Statement
A resume summary statement is a 1-3 sentence spiel at the top of your resume that quickly summarizes who you are and what you have to offer. In this section, include your job title, years of experience (if it's 3+), and an impressive accomplishment, if you have space for it.
Remember to address skills and experiences that are emphasized in the job description.
Five Key Resume Tips For Writing A Job Foreman Resume:
Don't Have A Professional Resume?
Job Foreman Jobs You Might Like
- High Paying Job Foreman Jobs - $75K and Up
- Work From Home Job Foreman Jobs
- Entry Level Job Foreman Jobs
- Part Time Job Foreman Jobs
- Actively Hiring
- No Degree Job Foreman Jobs
Ready To Start Your Job Foreman Resume?
Choose Your Current Work Experience To Start Creating Your Resume
Related Job Foreman Resume Templates
Build a professional resume in minutes.
Our AI resume builder helps you write a compelling and relevant resume for the jobs you want.