ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must demonstrate excellent motivation, attitude, desire and be able to maintain good working relationships with fellow employees and supervision.
· Maintain operational functions of plant machinery and equipment, ensuring Safety and Quality.
· Availability to potentially work all shifts and/or six days a week.
· Must be able to work from various heights on scaffolding, ladders and mechanical lifts.
· Follow plant safety and environmental regulatory compliance.
· Support delivery of brand quality and customer satisfaction.
· Previous experience in a Food Grade manufacturing environment preferred.
· Must have good mechanical skills.
· Basic electrical skills a plus.
· Welding and fabrication skills a plus.
· Experience with PLC systems and VFDs a plus.
· Must be able to read, interpret and work from schematics, sketches, and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
· Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions
· Ability to work with others to identify opportunities
· Ability to work under pressure and to react to situations with a strong sense of urgency
· Solid problem solving, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
· Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate
· Must be able to obtain and sustain a forklift license
· Other duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor, department manager, or plant leadership.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reason
Job TitleData Scientist
About the role
The data team is looking for a data analyst who is interested in leading the effort to promote a data-driven culture at Clover. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver who has a track record of strategically building data visualization tools and conducting in-depth analyses for an executive audience. In addition, our ideal candidate will be passionate about systematically finding creative approaches to most effectively bridge the gap between data and decision makers.
Serve as a bridge between decision-makers and the data needed to provide actionable insights
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and operational teams to proactively gather requirements, develop metrics, instrument features, and deploy monitoring tools to measure product performance
- Design, develop, own, and maintain ETL/ELT data flows across a constellation of data sources and systems
- Use Python libraries (matplotib, seaborn) and business intelligence tools (Tableau, Sigma) to create data visualizations that enable teams to make data-driven decisions quickly and easily
- Conduct in-depth analyses using statistical techniques to uncover insights into the factors that drive product performance
- Lead efforts to improve data literacy and fluency within the company by contributing to data warehouse development, technical documentation, and training teams to become self-sufficient in data exploration and analysis
Job TitleClient Service Manager
What does a great Client ServIce Manager do?
You will manage a team of Sr. Client Managers who support client accounts in our Fiserv Direct Business and support merchant processing questions and talk with them about the solutions for which they are using or might benefit from. This is a contact center environment with a high level of focus on providing a great client experience every time you speak with a client.
The Line Operator will be responsible for ensuring SQF (Safe Quality Food); food safety and quality by ensuring the process is meeting all standards from Filler thru Palletizer. The Line Operator is responsible for keeping the area in a clean and sanitary condition; assisting other employees with all changeovers, and perform minor maintenance on equipment as needed. The Operator will keep work area clean and safe, keep line running at peak efficiency, assist and understand weight control. The Line Operator will assist as needed, monitor cases and carton codes and conduct all other checks required by Quality to maintain the highest efficiency while adhering to quality standards and reports to Supervisor.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye , Marie Callender's , Banquet , Healthy Choice , Slim Jim , Reddi-wip , and Vlasic , and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP , Duke's , Earth Balance , Gardein , and Frontera .
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com .
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
This job posting is an “Evergreen Requisition” designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into a Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a production environment where you will work on a continuous improvement project to improve cost at the plant level. You will help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and allow growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
Job TitleData Scientist
IN THIS ROLE, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Perform key data analytics projects and tasks including: financial data modeling, building integrated data sets to inform/support critical initiatives, completing complex data analysis and summarizing results for stakeholders and senior management.
- Drive business line revenue and profitability through product penetration, pricing, cross-sell, productivity, transaction volume, and other business-driven analyses. Partner with business leaders to drive these efforts.
- Support key internal business management functions including recurring BU leadership meetings, BU financial reviews, Client deal/pricing reviews, Quarterly Financial Reviews (QFRs), Annual Operating Planning (AOP), and BU priorities which require complex data analytics
- Work directly with Data Analytics and Governance leaders, formulating the analytics vision, plan, execution and delivery of insights that will help various larger scale projects with significant complexity and risk.
- Work with business and technology counterparts to understand how to collect, structure and present critical information in a cohesive