Oncology Clinician (Rotator Call-In)
Queen's Health Systems
Urban Honolulu, HI
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs patient care duties as directed and in accordance/compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: standing, walking, seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting usual weight of approximately 5 - 50 pounds with assistance, reaching above, at and below shoulder level, repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of objects for short periods of time. .
• Continuous: finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
• Frequent: pushing/pulling usual weight up to 25 pound, lifting/carrying usual weight up to 20 pounds.
• Occasional: sitting, squatting, kneeling, and climbing step stool.
• Operates a computer, printer, fax, phone, copier, scanner, and IV pumps.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
• Possible exposure to chemicals, body fluids, and communicable diseases.
• Exposure to fast-paced work with critical decision-making and multiple task handling.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
• Current certification in BLS/HCP.
• Chemotherapy/biotherapy certificate highly preferred.
• Two (2) years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an outpatient or clinic setting.
• Current Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) certification highly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience/competency to include, but not limited to, the following skills preferred:
o Peripheral IV's, VAD
o Age Specific Populations (OB-Gyn, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Ve
$65k-96k yearly est.