LOCATION: Pasadena, California$70k-90k yearly est.60d+ ago
This position functions both as consultant and as a high-level statistical analytics programmer.$127k-169k yearly est.6d ago
Sr Data Consultant
- KP conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, KP reserves the right to reevaluate & change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status.$127k-169k yearly est.6d ago
Business Analyst Specialist
Responsible for identifying and documenting business processes through interviewing clients and reviewing and analyzing existing systems and processes. Articulates interrelationships and recasts business flow into system specifications. Conducts gap analyses to document discrepancies between business requirements and system capabilities. May develop project plans and ensure plan adherence. As system development progresses, may have input into reporting requirements/report development, user interfaces, and coordinates or conducts UAT and the final evaluation of the system solution. Serves as liaison between line business (client) and the IT organization.
- Requirements definition and analysis: collects and researches specific client requirements for projects, identifies requirements, gathers workflow data and basic system and reporting specifications. Develops, implements, and supports common business processes and tools. Recommends basic alternatives to address problems. Assesses and manages risks to minimize impact to the overall operations and/or project. Provides functional direction in a particular area of the operation or project.
- Project planning and execution: participates in project management process, including participating in project meetings. May document issues, action items, user requirements, or deliverables from project meetings. Performs a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations. Plans and manages initiatives, proposals, or projects, including identifying project resource needs and roles. Accomplishes all work within established methodologies and standards.
- Business User/Owner Application Support: Provides 2nd and 3rd tier application support for assigned application(s). Monitors production batch and ad hoc jobs as required to ensure proper functioning and completion of business operations. Researches and resolves technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme. Influences client and gains commitment to changes required.
- Account Management: Manages relationships with assigned customers/internal clients. As a change agent, works to drive culture change, client communications, and related work regarding system changes, implementations, and related business process impacts.
- Business and Process Improvement: Identifies opportunities for business or process improvement; makes associated recommendations and implements as appropriate.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Contributes to the development of concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices. Skills required:
- Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Interpretive - translates business processes and requirements into system specifications
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- N/A$72k-96k yearly est.6d ago
Business Optimization and Workflow Consulting Undergraduate Student Temporary
Kaiser Permanente in-house consulting team for Ambulatory departments. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status.$103k-138k yearly est.35d ago
Business Process Consultant
Activities are undertaken and executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations.$111k-150k yearly est.60d+ ago
Business Consultant/Analyst Specialist
Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and recommends changes to business processes.
Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
This job is the fully-qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Demonstrates functional area business processes and assigned and thoroughly understands cross-functional areas.
Directs the analysis of enterprise-wide or very complex client needs in project areas such as new/existing business operating models, innovative approaches to solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
Directs the development of comprehensive and strategic business cases with cost/benefit dimensions of proposed projects that are used at management and executive levels for funding and scope decisions.
Accountable for tracking and/or monitor and report for senior mgmt the results of actualization of benefits.
Directs/conducts the analysis of current business processes and functional requirements.
Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
May develop project plans.
Identifies and coordinates within other project managers and implements schedule deadlines as appropriate.
Manages common resource demands.
Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
Provides advice and input into the project plan.
Minimum ten (10) years of experience, to include a minimum three (3) years in a consulting role.
Minimum five (5) years of experience in a relevant environment such as a healthcare environment.
Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years additional relevant experience.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
Influences multiple cross-functional and/or multiple cross divisional task forces to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and system/process specifications.
May establish cross-functional task forces.
Thorough knowledge of platforms of the assigned functional areas and multiple cross functionally based on assignment.
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Bachelor's degree in health care administration or related discipline preferred.
Certification or advanced qualification by third party association that matches the function or field applicable to the business discipline (such as AHIP or HIAA) preferred.
Certification by professional society or industry group such as AHIP or HIAA preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
TITLE: Business Consultant/Analyst Specialist
LOCATION: Oakland, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.$98k-128k yearly est.60d+ ago
Business Consulting Graduate Intern
At Kaiser Permanente, youll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. HPMSS' mission is to employ and cultivate results-oriented professionals committed to the development and delivery of innovative solutions to HPPSA business partners for strategic initiatives that build health plan capabilities and enhance the Kaiser Permanente experience for our members, customers, and providers.$35k-41k yearly est.48d ago
Business Process Undergraduate Intern
At Kaiser Permanente, youll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact.$35k-41k yearly est.48d ago
Business Optimization and Redesign Graduate Intern
At Kaiser Permanente, youll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. The Business Optimization and Redesign team was created by the CEO to ensure that Kaiser Permanente is able to do exactly that - provide our members with affordable care, well into the future. We are here to shape the future of Kaiser Permanente, and ensure that the organization remains relevant and viable in a changing industry. Business Optimization and Redesign will build a Kaiser Permanente of the future - thoughtfully and creatively.$36k-42k yearly est.56d ago
Process Improvement Consultant IV
Delivers, executes, and sustains process improvement (PI) engagements including kaizen. Contributes to strategic planning and supports organizational alignment and prioritization of process improvement initiatives. Participates in and may lead change management activities associated with process improvement and performs data analyses to support process improvement initiatives. + Serves as a consultant to stakeholders and process owners by providing consultation and trusted partnership to stakeholders and teams to drive process improvements; developing management systems to sustain process changes; developing stakeholder process improvement leadership competencies; providing training and guidance to stakeholders; and providing ongoing coaching to build a continuous improvement mindset, and build capabilities that drive results. + Contributes to strategic planning and supports organizational alignment and prioritization of process improvement initiatives by defining, developing, and evaluating performance metrics, standards, and methods to establish process success; collaborating with multiple stakeholders, often with competing/conflicting objectives, to ensure cohesive and reachable metrics; refining strategic plans and performance metric$97k-128k yearly est.23d ago
Consultant V, Benefits Configuration and Claims Processing - Tapestry
Serves as lead consultant to ensure the alignment, buy-in, and coordination of diverse stakeholders to drive the implementation of successful business initiatives and projects.$82k-112k yearly est.60d+ ago
Data Reporting and Analytics Consultant IV / Biostatistician, Epidemiologic Research
$89k-120k yearly est.14d ago
Data Reporting and Analytics Consultant III / Biostatistician, Epidemiologic Research
$89k-120k yearly est.14d ago
Data Reporting and Analytics Consultant IV, Biostatistics
$99k-134k yearly est.15d ago
Data Reporting and Analytics Consultant II / SAS Programmer, Behavioral & Health Services Research