Northern Plains Railroad
Job Title: Truck & Equipment Mechanic Department: Complete Track Works Division: Northern Plains Rail Services Reports to: Mechanical Supervisor Job Status: Full Time Schedule: Varies. M-F, 07:00-15:30, additional hours as necessary. Travel required 15%
Mechanics at Northern Plains Rail Companies are responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components on Heavy-duty trucks, construction equipment, & tractor-trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities at NPRC are, but are not limited to:
· Must fill out, maintain, and produce accurate and up-to-date production reports.
To perform this job successfully at NPRC, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Physical Demands :
NPRC may make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the physical demands listed below:
· Continuous: Walking, standing for long periods of time and balancing.
· Frequent: Driving, hearing & vision, kneeling, ascend/descend ladders and stairs, stooping, twisting, push/pull tools & equipment.
· Occasional: Sitting, bending, lifting, climbing, crawling, crouching, reaching, and reaching above & below shoulder. Must be able to lift & carry 10-50 lbs. occasionally. Throw/align a switch.
· Rare: Lift & carry over 50 lbs.
· Continuous: Exposure to electrical hazards, stand on concrete, works with others, concentration, eye/hand coordination.
· Frequent: Works in cramped quarters, exposure to dust & smoke, fumes, odors, grease, oil, works in hot & cold temperatures, travel required & on-call, works inside & outside, noise, wet conditions, problem solving, oral & written communications, organization, interpersonal skills, perception, creativity, working with interruptions, works on feet-foot pedals, dexterity with fingering-picking, pinching, calculator, and handling, holding & grasping. Prepares reports.
· Occasional: Exposure to chemicals, vibration, walk on uneven or slippery surface, works alone, works with moving machinery, analytical ability & calculating, repetitive flexion/rotation wrist motion.
· Rare: Exposure to toxic materials, shift work & money handling.
Education and Training:
This job description is not intended to represent a complete, comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities that may be required in this position. There may be unplanned activities and other duties assigned.
NPR is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected under local, state, or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.
We have an exciting career opportunity in branch management for an individual with agricultural and commercial lending experience. The successful candidate will manage an existing ag and commercial loan portfolio in addition to managing the Steele branch location. Also responsible to cultivate and build key retail and business relationships with prospective members for the primary purpose of growing membership and increasing loan and deposit volume. A bachelor's degree in agricultural business, finance or related field and three years' experience in a financial institution is required. The ideal candidate must have strong credit skills and proven leadership and business development experience.
We offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package for this management level position. For consideration, go to www.myfccu.com/careers and apply online. EOE