WE ARE HIRING HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICES!
We are a 51-year-old, honest, fun, and professional HVAC team servicing the central NJ area. We are seeking exceptional HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICES who will bring their talent and join our team. We continue to lead the way in providing heating and air conditioning services and outstanding customer service throughout the NJ area and would like for you to join our team!
The HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE is responsible for assisting with installing HVAC equipment in residential structures. Ideal candidates will have experience with installing top of the line heating and cooling equipment, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, hot water boilers, water tanks, sheet metal installation, and basic fabrication.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Weekly pay with lots of opportunities for spiffs and bonuses
Helpers keep scrap copper and can refurbish or resell old equipment (can be an extra 10K a year!)
Tool purchase plans
Opportunity for job growth within company
Year-end holiday party
Medical insurance, Dental, Short/Long term disability
S-125 Medical Premiums paid with pre-tax dollars
Supplemental Health Benefits
$800 perfect attendance yearly bonus
$250 yearly bonus if no workman compensation claim
Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick days, Holidays)
Year-end holiday party
Year around work
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE:
Assist with the following:
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR HVAC INSTALL APPRENTICE:
Responsible for providing high quality nursing care and personal care to patients under the direction of the registered professional nurse consistent with Agency philosophy, policy, goals and objectives, and Standards of Nursing Practice. Provides nursing care to patients in any of the three Hospice service areas: Hospice Home Care, Hospice Residence and Hospice Crisis Care.
We are seeking a hard working and detail oriented individual to clean our fitness center. Duties would include trash collection, dusting and vacuuming throughout the space. Duties in the club include but not limited to mopping the floors, deep cleaning spills and stains, wiping down machines, etc.
Experience cleaning fitness facilities is preferred.
Hours are Monday through Friday from 11:30am - 3:30pm.
Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
** We Are Searching For a Experienced Individual To Join Our Sales Team Where Top Consultants Earn In Excess of 100K+!**
WHO WE ARE :
One Day Bath by All County is a Rapidly Growing Bath Remodeling Company Servicing the Central and North Jersey area. Our Unique GROUTLESS SYSTEMS ARE THE BEST ANYWHERE!
We are the fastest growing bathroom solution in New Jersey and an ideal environment for CLOSERS to THRIVE!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK FOR US:
* Earn from $ 90K to $140K+ Annually
* Commissions PAID IN FULL UP FRONT
* Bonus incentives
* Growth Opportunities
* We Provide Qualified Leads and Schedule Your Appointments
* Financing and Same As Cash Options
* Flexible Schedule
** Must Live in the New Jersey Area
* Must Have 2 Years In Home Sales Experience
* Conduct In Home Presentations to Educate Customers and Build Trust
* Take Accurate Measurements - Negotiate - Close Sales - Work with Homeowners
* Must be computer literate
* Have a valid drivers license and a vehicle
* Must be willing to work evenings and Saturdays
* Possess basic construction knowledge
Powered by JazzHR
Individual support workers are responsible for one-on-one teaching sessions with young children with developmental and intellectual disabilities using a variety of applied behavior analysis techniques. Individual support workers provide services at a child's home. Supervision and training are provided by the Program Coordinator. Other job requirements are listed below;
1. Provide assistance to behavioral therapists in developing behavioral therapy programs.
2. Provide behavioral interventions to children and adolescents in home and community settings.
3. Implement an individualized service plan for each child.
4. Manage and work with youth with behavioral problems.
5. Develop and initiate safety standards for youth at all times.
6. Monitor, record, and document observations of youth behavior.
7. Modify daily activities of youth appropriate to behavioral interventions.
8. Instruct youth on positive behavioral aspects.
9. Maintain and manage a clean and safe environment for youth.
10. Develop and initiate appropriate recreational activities for youth.
Qualifications: Ideal applicants should have experience teaching/working with children and/or adolescents, good interpersonal skills, the ability to maintain good working relationships with families and other professionals, knowledge of developmental and intellectual disabilities, have good time management skills, and enjoy working with kids. Job-specific training is provided.
Minimal Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Group Vice President||Schering-Plough Corporation||Kenilworth, NJ||Oct 01, 2009||$512,000|
|Chief Executives||Schering-Plough Corporation||Kenilworth, NJ||Feb 01, 2010||$440,000|
|Computer Systems Analysts||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Kenilworth, NJ||Jun 12, 2019||$235,000|
|Operations Research Analyst-Kbgfjg||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Kenilworth, NJ||May 28, 2020||$222,564|
|Counsel, Corporate Transactions||Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.||Kenilworth, NJ||Apr 30, 2018||$200,000|
|Director, Global Data Strategy & Business Architecture||Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.||Kenilworth, NJ||Feb 10, 2020||$196,000 - $197,000|
|Marketing and Ecommerce Manager||VNH, LLC||Kenilworth, NJ||Feb 01, 2014||$187,830|
|Statisticians||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Kenilworth, NJ||Jun 01, 2018||$180,000 - $240,000|
|Computer Systems Analysts||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Kenilworth, NJ||Sep 17, 2019||$177,518|
|Computer Systems Analysts||Ernst & Young U.S. LLP||Kenilworth, NJ||Mar 25, 2019||$175,000|