What Does A Key Holder Do At Gap Inc.
* As a member of the Banana Republic team, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are adhere to consistently when the leadership team is not on duty or unavailable on the sales floor.* The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, create a positive customer experience, merchandise handling when appropriate and all operational functions to ensure accuracy and compliance with company procedures.* Being an Ambassador for the brand by modeling a customer centric mindset.* Working together with the team to meet and exceed sales goals.* Handling customer situations with a solution based mindset.* Assisting with the training of all new Brand Ambassadors as well as the re-training of existing Brand Ambassadors as needed.* Supporting the leadership team to by maintaining a clean store.* Supporting the execution of all visual merchandise updates and standards.* Opening and closing the registers and store following proper procedures.* Ensuring data integrity procedures are followed.* Following all company policies and ensuring that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.* Other duties as assigned by the leadership team
What Does A Key Holder Do At Flynn & O'Hara Uniforms
* Assume responsibility for the operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager.* Assist in the direction and supervision of associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, and reconciling cash receipts or in performing guest services.* Ensure weekly schedules are followed to ensure proper floor coverage; review station schedules for accuracy.* Promote legendary customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and timely manner.* Actively monitor inventory levels and sales to make timely and appropriate requests to maximize store fulfillment.* Promote the use of product knowledge as a tool to enhance employee productivity, sales and service levels.* Maintain a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping; visual merchandising and organization are kept to the highest standard.* Train associates on visual merchandising to ensure store is maintained at all times.* Comply with all policies and procedures related to the opening and closing of the store, cash register transactions, bank deposits and daily cash reconciliations.* Proactively manage all aspects of loss prevention to ensure the protection of company assets including cash, merchandise and company property.* Assist Store Manager and Assistant Manager in taking time to effectively orient new employees, set clear performance expectations, train, and coach; give constructive performance feedback.* Be receptive to feedback and coaching.* Build strong sales and service relationships with guests through inspiring and motivating the team into action.* Set the tone, pace, and consistently model key sales and service behaviors with every team member creating an optimal guest purchase experience.* Maximize all email capture in order to ensure optimal customer communication.* Must be flexible to travel to in school events, company meetings and off site projects.* Prepare and oversee physical inventory, receiving of merchandise and reporting discrepancies.* Ensure compliance with all applicable laws.* Ensure consistent execution of company policies and procedures.* Other duties as assigned/required
What Does A Key Holder Do At Delta Galil Premium Brands
* Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company* culture, store operations, policies & procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills.* Assists with* training and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.* Responsible for assisting with recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will* contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.* Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.* Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed.* Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to* protect the store from internal and external shortage.* Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on* business needs.* Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing to ensure that information is* properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.* Communicates with Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager regarding all employee relations, day to day operations* and any compliance related matters and to set goals for personal skills development
What Does A Key Holder Do At Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina
* Must be able to work any day of the week, including weekends and early evenings.* Must be able to accurately count money and operate the cash register.* Will be responsible for opening and closing the store, and other duties associated with such, as well as housekeeping duties
What Does A Key Holder Do At Gap Inc.
* As a Stock Specialist, you support the team by partnering with the General Manager and Product team to assist in creating and executing a daily, monthly and quarterly strategy around product management.* This includes, but not limited to;* Support the execution of all shipment and receiving processes to floor ready standards.* Works with GM to implement shipment processes that maximize store efficiencies.* Ensures sales floor replenishment is per company guidelines.* Performs transfers of damaged and defective merchandise, completes re-tickets, and online orders according to Merchandise Handling Manual.* In partnership with the GM, trains and audits team members on transfer protocol to maintain operational excellence.* Trains sales team and supports execution of all Omni initiatives on the store level; Online Orders (Ship from Store), Online Reservations (Reserve in Store).* Meets or exceeds brand goals for these programs.* Executes and audits markdowns in a timely and accurate manner to ensure accuracy.* Tracks productivity and supports GM to improve efficiency of all merchandise handling processes.* Ensures the team is meeting brand standards.* Ensures all delivery information is recorded and accurately reported to meet audit requirements.* Ensures stock room is compliant with all SCA (Store Compliance Audit) controls.* Upholds all Loss Prevention policies as it relates to stock room standards; communicates violations to General Manager.* Demonstrates an ability to responsibly express thoughts and feelings with purpose, openly and directly while being open to feedback.* You are curious about your customer and the competition by connecting with her on an emotional level.* You develop a holistic understanding of the customer with a detailed external view and knowledge of the market place.* You leverage this knowledge to connect her to the right product creating an unparalleled customer experience.* In your role as Stock Specialist, you provide feedback and/or insight directly to the team on their performance.* You are resourceful and use immediate and available knowledge, skills and resources to work towards outcome while being open to considering alternative solutions.* You effectively communicate and work with peers and partners to build relationships and create an environment where people work together for the greater good of the enterprise.* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts