Location: Louisville, KY - Crittenden - Filling industrial Qualifies and pursues sales leads from other parts of the Airgas organization Develop and execute plans to improve Airgas market share within the assigned sales minimize Airgas working capital investment and financial risk R10013058 Sales/Account Manager Trainee (Open) to the products and services that Airgas delivers The Trainee will develop the ability to sell all Airgas products to his/her customer base. Keeps local, regional and national Airgas management informed of territory$60k-86k yearly est.6d ago
IT infrastructure and Operations Intern - Fairfax (13701)
This position prepares our interns for advanced information technology positions through challenging assignments and allows them to develop their skills in the different technical areas. The IT support staff Internship is a temporary position within HII - Mission Technologies which prepares a college student for entry into the workforce by providing emphasis on training and gathering experience related to a student's educational discipline and which is applicable to the business needs of the company. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. Join HII - Mission Technologies and make a difference by playing a vital role by joining our IT support staff, in which you will provide subject matter expertise for end-user support to Executive Leadership. HII's Mission Technologies division de HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. Skills: * Overall strong technical proficiency in information technology/computer disciplines. Headquartered in Virginia, HII's skilled workforce is 44,000 strong. Company: HII's Mission Technologies division Responsible for managing day-to-day Field Services activities associated with supporting key personnel in HII - Mission Technologies lines of business. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force.$30k-39k yearly est.7d ago
Fall 2023 Internship Building Science Research
Job DescriptionFall 2023 Paid Internship Building Science Research Internship Overview Southface Institute, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is leading the way toward a sustainable, equitable and healthy built environment for all. As a Southface intern, you will play an active role in our mission and gain valuable knowledge to begin a career in sustainability.$20 hourly7d ago
Operations Training Intern (Hybrid or Remote)
* You get to work on our "green" LEED certified Folsom, California campus with some of the brightest people in the industry. * You can work in an extremely collaborative environment inside our LEED certified Folsom, California campus. The California ISO is looking to continue to modernize and improve our training program for our Control Room Operators.$41k-51k yearly est.36d ago
HII Mission Technologies Internship programs are focused on placing transitioning military into internships that require KSAs, Education & Military Training similar to their current or previous military jobs; positions that could easily transition over to a full-time regular and permanent job with HII. For this internship, the SkillBridge intern will train as a Project Manager with HII Mission Technologies, reporting to a designated HII Mission Technologies Supervisor, with the primary goal of exposing the intern to DoD CIO Electromagnetic Spectrum Enterprise Policy and Programs (EMSEPP) supporting Goal 2, (Infrastructure, Architecture & Data), and Goal 3, (Workforce & Readiness). This internship not only provides you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a professional environment, but also allows you a look at what HII Mission Technologies can offer you as an employee.$38k-49k yearly est.60d+ ago
2023 Fall Paid Internship BIT Building
Job DescriptionFall 2023 Paid Internship Technical Services, BIT Building Internship Overview Southface Institute, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is leading the way toward a sustainable, equitable, and healthy built environment for all. As a Southface intern, you will play an active role in our mission and gain valuable knowledge to begin a career in sustainability.$20 hourly37d ago
Stakeholder Relations Intern
* Work with the Manager of Stakeholder Relations, New York/northeast to support the execution of state and project-specific stakeholder relations strategies and tactics. * Interest in the renewable energy industry. At AES, we raise the quality of life around the world by changing the way energy works. * Willingness to learn and gain experience in communications, marketing, local governmental processes, event planning, community engagement, and the renewable energy industry. * Participate in formalized AES-specific learning opportunities to further your knowledge and understanding towards accelerating the responsible energy transition. This role will report to the Manager of Stakeholder Relations New York/northeast and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is planning a career in the renewable energy industry. This is a remote position within the US. The Stakeholder Relations Intern will work within AES Clean Energy's New York/Northeast Stakeholder Relations team learning and applying industry-leading engagement strategies in order to empower communities and advance a carbon-free future. This role will support AES' strategic renewable energy related stakeholder engagement across the northeast. * Support the development and implementation of strategic project engagement plans that align with the company's brand positioning and support its development objectives.$35k-45k yearly est.6d ago
Lk Chas Electrical Co-op Engineer
External Company Name: Citgo Petroleum Corporation CITGO operates three refineries located in Lake Charles, La. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, CITGO Petroleum Corporation is a recognized leader in the refining industry and operates under the well-known CITGO brand. CITGO Petroleum Corporation is owned by CITGO Holding, Inc.$46k-58k yearly est.60d+ ago
Intern/Co-op - Safety & Industrial Hygiene (2023)
Overview: Marathon Petroleum Corp. (MPC) offers internship and co-op opportunities to high-performing college students who want meaningful hands-on experiences in their fields of study. Canton OH Refinery, Catlettsburg KY Marine, Catlettsburg KY Refinery, Detroit MI Refinery, Elk City OK, Mandan ND Refinery, Robinson IL Refinery, Salt Lake City Northgate Park, San Antonio TX, Vinvale CA South Gate Terminal, West Union WV$22.2-33.5 hourly2d ago
Ranked among Forbes Best Employers in America 2017, Ferrellgas knows dedicated superior service starts with supported employees.Want to gain real world experience by making daily propane deliveries, interacting with customers, and become a professionally-trained commercial driver? Maintains Ferrellgas office and plant or yard for a professional appearance. Rides and trains with Ferrellgas/ Blue Rhino Driver to various destinations, gaining knowledge of commercial driving regulations and observing the Driver's skill in starting the vehicle properly and adhering to safety regulations while on the road. You'll have an opportunity to learn the ins and outs of several jobs, including Tank Exchange Driver, Material Handler, Forklift Specialist, and Driver Helper, all while working to get your credentials to transition into a full-fledged Driver role (which will require a Commercial Drivers License [CDL], HAZMAT endorsement, and/or tanker endorsement). Assists Driver in loading, unloading, and transporting hazardous materials to various customer locations. Ferrellgas is looking for a Driver Trainee!$35k-46k yearly est.23h ago
Apprentice Field Operator
Buckeye Partners is currently seeking an Apprentice Field Operator with experience in truck rack terminal operations, pipeline operations, or pipeline maintenance in the Oil & Gas Industry to join our team! Founded in 1886, Buckeye Partners, L.P. has a proven track record of stability and success.$38k-43k yearly est.1d ago
Ameresco is a recognized leader throughout North America and United Kingdom, delivering comprehensive renewable energy and energy efficiency services to public and private enterprises. #LI-HP1 AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans. Ameresco has a new opportunity for an Accounting/Finance Intern to join our team in Framingham, MA on a hybrid schedule. Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE:AMRC) is a leading cleantech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator. Energy careers at Ameresco bring employees to the forefront of new energy technology with the backing of an experienced team of energy efficiency and renewable energy engineers and professionals.$30k-43k yearly est.2d ago
Intern, Solutions Group & National Accounts
If you're ready to dive into a fast-paced work environment and get your foot in the door with one of the leading sustainable material management companies in North America, a Covanta internship may be for you! He or she will be trained on the non-landfill disposal options that exist in the marketplace, and then that person will be given a handful of administrative tasks to complete over the approximate 8-week internship length. At the end of the internship period, the work will be presented to the proper stakeholders. The Solutions Group is the commercial team within Covanta that is responsible for acting as sales support to our Sellers and Account Directors.$31k-44k yearly est.2d ago
Helper-Line&Service Dept - Apprentice 4th Yr.
* This position may be filled as a Helper through Apprentice 4th Yr. depending on experience of selected candidate.
Under directive supervision, with some latitude for planning or laying out of working details, must be able to do the most complicated construction and maintenance work on dead or energized transmission and underground or overhead distribution conductors, structures and equipment, and be qualified to do the following and related work as assigned
* Have equivalent experience in related work, having all the qualifications of a Helper up to Apprentice 4th Year.
* Make all types of transformer installations; do phasing and check rotation on circuits; trace and clear grounds and opens on series circuits.
* Do all classes of hot line tool work.
* Reeve blocks.
* Plan and lay out all work in a safe and efficient manner.
* Check, handle and be responsible for all material removed from and returned to stock, and prepare reports and records.
* Act in capacity of supervisor when authorized.
* Direct work of assistants, instruct and train new employees.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS
* Know Company's safety rules, and be able to administer all approved methods of resuscitation, and be able to render practical first aid on or off the ground.
* Know the location of, and be able to operate, all of the firefighting equipment. Know what kind of equipment to use on electrical, oil and other fires.
* Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License
* Have a thorough working knowledge of electric transmission and distribution circuits and related equipment including Switchman certification.
* Have thorough knowledge of hot line tools and their application.
* Be able to read and understand all wiring diagrams and blueprints as related to transmission and distribution construction and maintenance.
* Fully understand and be proficient in using technology needed to perform job such as computers, tablets and associated software.
* Accurately identify and record all changes to constructed jobs according to Company requirements.
* Must have full use of mental and physical faculties.
* Have strength and endurance adequate for arduous labor in all kinds of outdoor weather conditions.
* Be able to work at heights and close spaces.
* Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
Helper: No experience required
Apprentice 1st Year: Completion of an accredited Lineworker Training program OR prior demonstrated linework experience required
Apprentice 2nd Year: 2+ years demonstrated linework experience required
Apprentice 3rd Year: 3+ years demonstrated linework experience required
Apprentice 4th Year: 4+ Years demonstrated linework experience required
Essential Functions of the Linemen Position
* Must be able to traverse uneven terrain (including, but not limited to, wet, muddy and/or slippery terrain, concrete or asphalt) with a full complement of tools weighing up to fifty pounds.
* Must be able to work in extreme weather, including, extreme heat and cold.
* Must be able to work in confined spaces.
* Must be able to work alone when performing restoration services.
* Must be able to perform physical tasks, including digging, pulling, pushing, carrying and lifting up to 115 pounds.
* Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
* Must be able to safely operate trucks and heavy equipment and safely work around energized lines and equipment.
* Must be able to work at heights for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to work overhead from a bucket truck (perform work above shoulders on energized overhead lines).
* Must be able to climb up and descend from wooden/steel structures, poles and ladders and be able to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, grip, handle and feel.
* Must have the ability to perform emergency rescue operations, including bringing unconscious or injured co-worker down from significant height or elevated area.
* Must have sound judgment necessary to work safely in inherently dangerous environment.
* Must be able to understand and follow safety rules.
* Must be able to work up to 16 continuous hours per day.
* Must have the ability to wear required personal protection equipment.
* Must be able to perform basic computer tasks, such as entering time worked, noting beginning and completion of assigned task, checking and responding to emails, completing computer-based training, and other similar tasks.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and interact with a team.
* Must have the ability to manage stress and handle tense situations.
* Must have regular and reliable attendance.
* Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
Primary Location: Louisiana-Denham Springs
Job Function: Skilled / Craft
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Relocation Option: No Relocation Offered
Union description/code: GSU BARG-U01
Number of Openings: 1
Req ID: 111636
Travel Percentage:Up to 25%
An Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Vets. Please click here to view the full statement.
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Please note: Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition to employment in this position. Entergy will not sponsor candidates for work visas for this position.$30k-36k yearly est.2d ago
HR Working Student Germany (Intern)
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. You are an enrolled student in Germany (m/f/d) (Bachelor's or Master's) majoring in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or comparable Support the EMEA HR team in onboarding our new joiners and offboarding existent employees, especially helping your new colleagues from all over the world untangling Germany's specifics; This position will be based in Frankfurt (M nchen or Freiburg also posible), Germany with the option to work remotely on some days. Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.$39k-48k yearly est.14d ago
Sales and Marketing Intern
Job DescriptionAbout Loop Media Loop Media, Inc. ("Loop Media") (OTC: LPTV) is a leading multichannel streaming platform that provides curated music video and branded entertainment channels for businesses. Loop Media's non-music channels cover a multitude of genres and moods and include movie trailers, sports highlights, lifestyle and travel videos, viral videos and more. To learn more about Loop Media products and applications, please visit us online at Loop.tv Follow us on social: Instagram: @loopforbusiness Twitter: @loopforbusiness LinkedIn: Job Summary In this program, the intern will be involved with learning and engaging in all aspects of the Loop Media's Client Success team, from acquisition to activation and from trouble-shooting to Player reactivation. Through its proprietary "Loop Player" for businesses, Loop Media is a leading company in the U.S. licensed to stream music videos directly to venues out-of-home ("OOH"). Loop is fueled by one of the largest and most important libraries that includes music videos, movie trailers and live performances. Loop Media's digital video content reaches thousands of consumers in OOH locations including bars/restaurants, office buildings, retail businesses, and on free ad-supported TV platforms like Roku, and Peacock, and at local gas stations on GSTV terminals and in 400,000 hotel rooms in over 1300 hotels in the United States. The program will expand to also include a rotation through several additional Loop Media departments including but not limited to Programmatic Sales, Integrated Marketing, Creative Services, Finance, and Performance Marketing.$16 hourly19d ago
IT Intern (ECM)
Initiate and encourage critical analysis of CITGO technical processes. Gain basic understanding of CITGO Business processes in specific areas of responsibility inclu detailed knowledge of CITGO processes in specific areas of responsibility including interaction(s) with other business processes. Stay abreast of technology innovation and its applicability to CITGO's business. Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for the development of content management solutions to meet the technical vision, strategy, and plan for Enterprise Content Management for all of CITGO business units, aligned with the business needs.$37k-45k yearly est.33d ago
Intern, Logistics Analyst - Summer and Fall Semesters
The Logistics Analyst Internship aims to provide a well-rounded business management education to the intern. Support the negotiation of freight rates that create the most competitive advantage and profitability for Mansfield Oil$24k-34k yearly est.2d ago
Under the direction of the Customer Service and Stakeholder Affairs team members and management, the intern will work in three areas of the department (Stakeholder Affairs, Customer Service, and Customer Readiness).
What You'll Be Doing.
In Stakeholder Affairs the candidate will:
* Conduct tasks related to the ISO stakeholder initiative processes related to market design, infrastructure planning, and generation interconnection.
* Conduct tasks related to policy development processes, including stakeholder engagement, paper proposals, stakeholder comments management, document/market notice postings, and internal/external timelines requirements.
* Assist in preparing and facilitating stakeholder meetings - Upload and post incoming documents (ISO presentations and stakeholder comments) to the designated initiative web page - Organize and upload to SharePoint all necessary meeting materials
* Attend and assist in the facilitation of stakeholder initiative meetings - Assist in the preparation of the ISO Symposium.
In Customer Service the candidate will:
* In support of Client Representatives provide customer care as the main ISO customer points of entry which includes phone support, issue management, e-mail and web inquiries
* Support research and analysis for customer issues in coordination with SME's
* Tasked with researching and answering customer inquiries utilizing the existing knowledge base, business practice manuals, tariff, or any other training material already provided on the ISO website
* Assist customer support desk with client representative dealing with real time grid reliability concerns
* Perform targeted outreach to customers for a variety of one time projects
* Support Account Managers in coordination and execution of quarterly meetings
In Customer Readiness the candidate will:
* Assist in developing and reviewing training materials for customers.
* Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids.
* Participate in making arrangements for trainer presentations to stakeholders.
* Maintain CBT-Computer Based Training records and run reports in the Learning Management System (LMS).
* Provide Business Process Manual change management support for Customer Onboarding and Trainer.
* Assist trainers will preparing for and facilitating training classes as needed.$39k-49k yearly est.60d+ ago
Sales/Account Manager Trainee
Qualifies and pursues sales leads from other parts of the Airgas organization Develop and execute plans to improve Airgas market share within the assigned sales Location: Bowling Green, KY (Plant) - Filling industrial minimize Airgas working capital investment and financial risk to the products and services that Airgas delivers The Trainee will develop the ability to sell all Airgas products to his/her customer base. Keeps local, regional and national Airgas management informed of territory R10013063 Sales/Account Manager Trainee (Open)$61k-87k yearly est.60d+ ago