Monday-Friday 9pm to 5:30am
Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
• Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging areas
• Accurately identify and label specimens
• Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities
• Meet department activity and production goals
• Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
• Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
• Resolve and document any problem specimens
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• No relative experience required
• Comfortable handling biological specimens
• Ability to accurately identify specimens
• Experience working in a team environment
• Strong data entry and organizational skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Entry LevelAbout Actalent:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Immediate opportunities available for Weekend Baylor Program!
BAYADA Central New Jersey is currently seeking candidates for a Weekend Baylor Position. Work 24 hours get paid for 32!
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for Registeredl Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit.
Make your career what you want it to be
At BAYADA, we care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many of our adult and pediatric clients-infants to the elderly-require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. So, if you have high-tech experience, we'd love to speak with you! If not, we offer paid self-directed and tailored training to R
$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
Great Clips salon owners are hiring hair stylists! Be one of the GREATS!
FT/PT stylist positions are available at our busy salon. Experienced stylists hired before 12/15, will receive a new pair of shears. Advance your technical skills with our on the job paid training. FT positions include guaranteed base pay, productivity commission, product bonus incentive, major medical insurance and paid vacations/holidays. Advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
At Great Clips, we know that stylists like you are most happy when they're cutting hair, so at a Great Clips salon, that's exactly what you get to do! Want to be the best stylist in town? At a Great Clips salon, that can happen. Want to be a salon manager or trainer or a member of an artistic design team? Yep, at a Great Clips salon, you can make that happen, too.
Sounds good, right? Then the salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Requirements: Cosmetology and/or barber license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)
H&M Intermodal Services
Local CDL-A Owner-Operator - Home Daily
ARLINGTON, NJ - KEARNY, NJ - SOUTH KEARNY, NJ - WEST ARLINGTON, NJ
No serious offenses in the previous 5 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Fordham's Club Baseball
Kingwood Township School