Sit back and relax while we apply to 100s of jobs for you - $25
R0170221 At Wegmans, our commitment to customers is simple: Every Day You Get Our Best. Customers tell us they choose Wegmans for the helpful people in our stores and the freshest ingredients possible. If you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have a passion for food, enjoy being part of an energetic team and would love the opportunity to make a difference in a customer's shopping experience, Wegmans is the place for you! Putting our people first and offering competitive pay and a variety of benefits & perks is just the start of what it means to work at Wegmans. At Wegmans, we've long believed we can achieve our goals only if we first fulfill the needs of our people. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you do. As a Perishable Department team member, you will educate customers on great-tasting, healthy meals and offer help on how to prepare them.$15-15.5 hourly1d ago
Bistro Team Member-AM
Location Courtyard Dulles Airport Herndon/Reston, 533 Herndon Parkway, Herndon, Virginia, United States VIEW ON MAP Our Bistro Team Members master a wide variety of food & beverage functions, from serving coffee and other beverages (including alcohol), to preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.$21k-30k yearly est.20d ago
Kitchen Supervisor - Big Buns Oen Loudoun
Thompson Hospitality focuses on three core areas in everything we do: Thompson Hospitality is the nation's largest minority-owned food and facilities management company.$38k-53k yearly est.42d ago
Job DescriptionWe are NOW HIRING for our Nando's team!$28k-35k yearly est.36d ago
Store Team Member - #710 - Days
When you are at Sheetz you can do more! Work as part of a team to engage customers with hospitality in all aspects of their experience at a Sheetz Convenience Restaurant. If you have a strong commitment to teamwork, excellent communication skills, are flexible and adaptable to change as well as have the ability to handle difficult situations, then you would be a GREAT fit for our Store Team Member role.$16 hourly7d ago
By being a CAVA grill cook, you create that exceptional experience for every guest that walks through our doors. From preparing top quality food, to creating CAVA fanatics, our grill cooks are the secret sauce to our success! Team Member | Cook | Prep Cook | Grill Cook | Prep Crew | Line Cook | Customer Service | Restaurant | Part Time | Full Time | Team Member Here are just some of the benefits available to CAVA team members: * Competitive pay * Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Pet Insurance plus more! Job DescriptionGrill Cook At CAVA, we make it deliciously simple to eat well and feel good every day.$25k-29k yearly est.23d ago
Kitchen Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day production of the kitchen.$38k-48k yearly est.20d ago
Cook at Rai's Pizza
Job DescriptionSully's Pour House in Sterling, VA is looking for one cook to join our 13 person strong team.$20k-27k yearly est.10d ago
* Community volunteer opportunities with Landry's League * Have 1+ year fine dining Line Cook experience$21k-33k yearly est.20d ago
Job DescriptionLooking for a cook , full and part time. small kitchen, family owned. We are looking for Evening and Weekend Cooks, two shifts available.$25k-39k yearly est.33d ago
Dietary Cook - Full Time
The COOK prepares large quantities of quality meals for residents in accordance with all laws, regulations, and company standards. Reports to Director of Food and Nutrition Services.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
* Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of dietary services.
* Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and complaint procedure.
* Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents.
* Must be able to prepare meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance, and appropriate for each resident.
* Must be knowledgeable on ordered diets (i.e., NCS, NAS, 1800 ADA) as well as food consistency.
* Must be able to ensure food and supplies for next meal are readily available.
* Must practice dependable, regular attendance.
* Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment.
* Must be able to communicate and function in an interdisciplinary team.
* Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, and move intermittently during working hours.
* Must be able to clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
* Must be able to cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
* Must be able to clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
* Must be able to monitor use of government food commodities to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
* Must be able to wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment.
* Must be able to compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
* Must be able to direct activities of one or more workers who assist in preparing and serving meals.
* Must be able to bake breads, rolls, and other pastries.
* Must be able to take inventory of supplies and equipment.
* Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
* Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
* Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
* Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
* Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct.
* Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
* Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
* Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Experience : One to two years related experience
* Must have experience in preparing and cooking food in large quantities.
THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME POSITIONS ONLY!
* Medical Plan: Major Medical Insurance with HSA plan and prescription coverage
* Dental Plan: Met Life Voluntary Dental Plan (various levels of coverage available)
* Vision Plan: Met Life VSP Network (various levels of coverage available)
* Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Bereavement Leave
* Company Paid Life Insurance (Voluntary Supplemental Term life is offered and available through Lincoln Financial Group)
* Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance is available through Lincoln Financial Group
* Paid-time-off (to be used for vacation, holiday, illness, etc.)$24k-27k yearly est.8d ago
Team Member: Food Champion
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates.$20k-26k yearly est.26d ago
Produce Team Member
External Company Name: The Fresh Market Inc Our mission is to make every day eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.$26k-30k yearly est.35d ago
Kitchen Team Member
* You must be at least 18-years old to apply for a kitchen team member position. Job DescriptionVoted a Top Workplace and Top Pizza nationally, Colony Grill has been serving award-winning pizza and drinks in a relaxed, welcoming environment since 1935.$20k-27k yearly est.18d ago
Job DescriptionSalary: $12+/hr We are hiring immediately! MightyMeals is a fast growing company and is looking to hire Food Preparers and Packers - positions available both part-time and full-time. We are looking for people who want to start a career with us! Bilingual - English + Spanish, preferred ***We are interviewing Tuesday through Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm*** WHAT WE OFFER: * Shift meal + coffee * Flexible work options * Medical, dental and vision insurance * 401(k) with employer match * Financial planning * Life and AD&D insurance * 1 week vacation * Employee Discount on MightyMeals$12 hourly20d ago
At VHC we are always striving to provide continued excellence and growth for our employees as well as top notch care for our patients. The Cook Supervisor directs other cooks and produces assigned menu items according to standardized recipe. VHC Health is a 453-bed nationally recognized Hospital and teaching facility that has been delivering high quality care to the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 75 years. VHC is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network (a national network of independent healthcare organizations), a designated Level II Trauma Center and a recognized Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.$53k-67k yearly est.41d ago
Restaurant Team Member
* Prepare quality finished products (sandwiches, salads, soups, cookies, ice cream, etc.) efficiently per Potbelly recipe manual standards. Potbelly Sandwich Shops, where Good Vibes and Great Careers are a way of life! Come Build the Potbelly Nation with us. * Teams, Creating Potbelly "Fans"-- through all interactions. * Demonstrates and reinforces Potbelly's Behaviors and Values- Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork, * Ability to discuss Potbelly history with others. Potbelly got its start in 1977 as a small antique store that turned into a lines-out-the-door neighborhood sandwich shop.? * Maintain personal hygiene standards, including wearing clean Potbelly uniform. A Potbelly Associate's job is to make our customers really happy. * Must represent Potbelly Advantage and O$20k-27k yearly est.9d ago
Restaurant Team Member
Job DescriptionEarn up to $ 13.50/ hour with tips! Stop in for an in-person interview from 2-4:30PM daily! Ask for the manager. Cafe Rio is looking to hire energetic Team Members to join our #caferiofamily. We have various level positions available: line cook, prep cook, dishwasher, cashier, and Assistant Management positions are also available! Serving Up Fresh Opportunities! * Fun, fast-paced work environment * Up to 6 raises within your first year * 30+ hours per week * Part-Time and Full-Time available * Health benefits are available for all employees after 90 days of employment * FREE MEALS on shifts * 401k with company match $ for $ * Growth opportunities/opportunities for advancement Piqued your interest? We would love to meet you, so apply today! Cafe Rio is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.$13.5 hourly26d ago
BGR Team Member - Springfield (OKM)
Job DescriptionBGR Burgers Grilled Right is seeking motivated and enthusiastic people to join our team.$20k-27k yearly est.34d ago
COOK, GRILL (FULL-TIME)
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. + We are hiring immediately for a full-time COOK, GRILL position. + Location: Inova- 8100 Innovation Park Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031 Note: online applications accepted only.$19 hourly15d ago
Based on recent jobs postings on Zippia, the average salary in the U.S. for a Kitchen Supervisor is $40,520 per year or $19 per hour.
The highest paying Kitchen Supervisor jobs have a salary over $58,000 per year while the lowest paying Kitchen Supervisor jobs pay $28,000 per year
A kitchen manager is responsible for supervising overall kitchen operations duties, checking food storage, and distributing appropriate kitchen staff tasks. Kitchen managers' jobs also include monitoring food preparation, ensuring that all orders and serving portions are correct, organizing menu prices, researching current market trends of the food industry, and maintaining the highest sanitation procedures. Kitchen managers should also assist guests with their inquiries, manage concerns, and handle complaints. They should have excellent communication and leadership skills to lead the kitchen staff in providing the best customer experience.
An assistant manager provides assistance and support to the direct manager in ensuring that the business runs smoothly with guaranteed satisfaction. An associate manager helps organize daily projects and manages employees to make sure that tasks are being done in a timely and accurate manner. Assistant managers are also expected to develop a good relationship with the whole workforce and clients to contribute to a successful and healthy workplace. An assistant manager is also required to present practical strategies for business growth, monitor daily operations, and communicate with clients for any possible suggestions and complaints.
Managers are responsible for a specific department, function, or employee group. They oversee their assigned departments and all the employees under the department. Managers are responsible that the department they are handling is functioning well. They set the department goals and the steps they must take to achieve the goals. They are also in charge of assessing the performance of their departments and their employees. Additionally, managers are responsible for interviewing prospective candidates for department vacancies and assessing their fit to the needs of the department. Managers also set the general working environment in the department, and they are expected to ensure that their employees remain motivated.
A kitchen manager or chef is someone who oversees the overall operations in the kitchen as well as the food operations. Kitchen managers make certain that food and related products are well prepared, cooked, and served to customers. They maintain a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and comply with the cleanliness and safety standards. It is their responsibility to manage the kitchen staff and aid them in delivering quality food at the right time. They need to possess management skills, leadership skills, and attention to detail.
A restaurant manager is responsible for handling the overall restaurant operations. These include monitoring revenues and daily restaurant sales, checking inventories and supplies, negotiating with third-party vendors, and managing customers' inquiries and complaints. Other duties include creating promotional offers, developing and improving sales strategies, organizing staff duties, maintaining the highest sanitary standards for everyone's strict compliance, and controlling operational expenses. A restaurant manager must have excellent communication and leadership skills and exceptional knowledge of food industry management.