Food Service Worker (On-Call) K-12 - Kwigillingok
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning, integrated support services to a variety of clients in food service, facilities management, camp services, security and hotel management in Alaska and the continental U.S. We are proud to serve not only our original oilfield clients, but also clients from federal, state and local governments, corporate facilities, healthcare institutions, schools and universities, manufacturing centers, and the transportation and telecommunications industry. Our clients have peace of mind knowing we are committed to delivering best-in-class service, and we bring creativity, technology and experience to every project. Our mission is to provide management and support services at a level of quality, value, safety and expertise beyond our clients' expectations. At NMS, we expect our employees to fulfill that mission in every aspect of their work.
Located in the school, the Food Service Worker position performs a variety of cleaning, maintenance, food preparation, stocking, and serving duties in a commercial kitchen, storeroom, dining, or serving area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Washes objects by hand or with cleaning equipment.
* Cleans dishes, utensils, pots, pans etc. and places in assigned storage areas in a an organized and orderly manner.
* Maintains a variety of products at certain levels in preparation, serving, or storage areas including service machines.
* Stocks storage areas with various products.
* Cleans, sweeps, wipes down, etc. all general dining, kitchen, or storage areas (in some cases), spike rooms, and equipment as well as all floors.
* Removes garbage from assigned areas, sets up or breaks down tables, snack bars, display cases, serving lines, etc.
* Assists with various periodically scheduled large cleaning projects.
* Assists cooks and others as needed and coordin
$30k-32k yearly est.