Machine Operator: All Shifts Open
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Operating an automated machine such as a CNC or other machine via either a single step or process that does not include a multi-step or multi- production process. Sets up complex, customized production equipment to manufacture company products.
* Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.
* Sets up equipment operation feed, speed, and temperature; follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling and stamping to fabricate, form or shape manufactured parts, tools or parts assemblies from raw materials.
* Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
* Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing, and/or packaging operations.
* May include basic level programming
* Set up and operate, in an efficient timely manner, machine tools, such as mill-turns, mills, lathes, or grinders.
* Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
* Work from and read blueprints as well as setting and checking work to various q
$24k-33k yearly est.