$21 / hour + 56 Cents Per Mile
As a Personal Vehicle Driver , you'll enjoy a fast-paced, physical position that gets you outdoors and connecting with customers. From the driver's seat of your own car, find out what you'll become at UPS.
About the role:
• Lift, lower and carry packages up to 70 pounds
• Full time, opportunity to work eight hours, Monday-Friday
• Saturday and holiday work may be available/required
• 21 years of age or older
• Valid driver's license
• No at fault accidents within the last 12 months
• No moving violations within the last 12 months
• Proof of a registered vehicle for use
• Minimum state-required auto insurance
• Comply with company appearance guidelines
An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
About your vehicle:
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed
GR270 DC PAJob Details:
Ryder is Hiring Class A Drivers
Home Weekly - Average $1,900 per Week + $4,000 Sign-On
Ryder is a commercial transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions company in business for over 80 years. As one of our drivers, you represent the heart of our mission and that's something we reward, admire and appreciate. In support of that, we give you the benefits, resources, and flexibility you need to make your career journey a safe, rewarding and successful one.
Start Driving with Ryder - Apply Now!
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Manager inspires and motivates staff to deliver exceptional service for all guests while managing the daily activity of a restaurant. This includes overseeing the staff, ensuring inventory control, providing quality customer service, and complying with all food and beverage regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Basic Qualifications & Skills