* Responsible for software verification of complex software applications embedded in state-of-the-art ophthalmic instruments in all phases of software development life cycle including planning, inputs, design, implementation, and testing.
* Review and approve software documentation throughout the software development life cycle.
* Write and execute manual system level test cases and procedures.
* Lead or participate in project teams to facilitate Software Test Planning / Software Verification activities / SQA support.
* Coordinate software test activities with software development team and other stakeholders.
* Provide support on other project activities such as training, clinical activities, and audits.
* Team-oriented skills with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
* 5 Years of Relevant Experience
* Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10 yrs; Assoc. +6 yrs; M.S. +2 yrs).
* The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English.
* 5 Years of Relevant Experience.
* The ideal candidate will possess sufficient knowledge and experience on software development life cycles (Agile, iterative), FDA/ISO regulations for software development, testing embedded software systems, software test automation, software configuration management tools, and change management tools.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, g
$96k-141k yearly est.