Salesforce Business Analyst
Business Analyst Job in Michigan City, ND
At Motorola Solutions, we believe that everything starts with safety. It's the constant that empowers people to confidently move forward. It can fill a flight or sell out a stadium. It can care for a patient or graduate a class.
As a global leader in public safety and enterprise security, we create and connect the technologies that help to keep people safe where they live, learn, work and play. Our integrated technology ecosystem unifies critical communications, video security and access control, and command center software, enabling collaboration in more powerful ways.
At Motorola Solutions, we're ushering in a new era in public safety and security. Bring your passion, potential and talents to a career that matters.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We are redesigning public safety to make the world a safer place.
Our team is Sales Effectiveness within the Worldwide Sales Operations organization. Our mission is to strengthen the selling experience for global Motorola Solutions' sellers and sales leaders. Our Salesforce.com platforms are at the heart of our mission.
We promote global advocacy and alignment across the geographic sales regions and lead the digital future by protecting Motorola's investment in digital sales platforms and maximizing the return on those investments.
Our team is looking for a Salesforce advocate who ensures the platform features are driving better experiences and outcomes for the front line sellers, sales leaders, and global sales operations groups. This role is a change agent to introduce Salesforce platform features, and leverage features that are not used to their full potential. This position develops relationships with multiple stakeholders - sales, sales operations, IT, business groups - and develops a shared vision for accelerating success on Salesforce. Responsibilities range from identifying improvement areas, defining roadmaps, designing solutions, and assisting with implementation.
The successful person will improve our Salesforce environments that will inspire people to do their best work, and amplify the knowledge and capability of the people around them. This position extends a team consisting of subject matter experts for selling at Motorola, business and operations process implementation, and a dedicated IT team to implement and support Salesforce solutions. The entire team ensures business value is realized (directly and indirectly).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ensure Salesforce features are used to their full potential to return as much value as possible across the organization
* Bring Salesforce best practices to Motorola selling and business processes through your deep platform expertise
* Mobilize and inspire a diverse and geographically dispersed team to drive successful business outcomes
* Maintain a deep understanding of Salesforce solutions
* Relationship building and management with front line sellers, sales leaders, operations leaders, and extended IT team
* Assist with Salesforce platform migrations and integrations of acquired companies
Skills & Abilities:
* 2+ years of practical work experience as a Salesforce platform SME or solution developer deploying end-to-end solutions
* Bachelor's degree in business, or computer science related degree preferred
* Google Work elements
* 2+ years of experience in Project Management principles
* 2+ years of direct experience delivering and/or overseeing solutions on the Salesforce Platform
* Salesforce Application and/or System Architect certifications a plus
* Work in a globally dispersed team, accommodating time zones and local business requirements
* Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SMEs into pre-sales activities
* Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role to articulate reasons behind decisions related to designs and solutions to stakeholders, customers, and the engineering team
* Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate solutioning and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road-mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships across multiple functions/levels; adept at mediating conflict and fostering healthy dialogue
* Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years of experience w/ Salesforce
* 2+ years of project management experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Referral Payment Plan
Our U.S. Benefits include:
* Incentive Bonus Plans
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
* 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Generous Paid Time Off Packages
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid Parental & Family Leave
* and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.