Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Store # 702126, located at:
829 S Broad St, Scottsboro, AL 35768.
How You'll Perform the Role
* Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers.
* Ensure that the store's stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
* Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment,
* When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries if necessary.
* Delegate work assignments, direct and train the warehouse staff, and provide input on performance appraisals as needed.
Our Must Haves - These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
* 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
* Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
* Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation