Computer Numerical Controller Machinist Job in Germantown, WI
*****$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS*****
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to run Toshiba and Doosan VTL machines.
• Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, models, routings instructions, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations and setup requirements
• Determine tooling requirements, setup procedures and control settings
• Set up CNC machine with setup blocks, fixtures, clamps or any other necessary devises to receive and hold parts/components for safe machining operation.
• Monitor and/or develop speed, feed, depth or angle of cut during machining operations
• Loads and unloads parts/components from machine using overhead hoist/crane for heavy materials
Skills and experience required:
Ability to operate VTL machines with C-Axis capability, using Toshiba, Doosan.
7+ years of CNC machining required. Journeyman Preferred.
Ability to machine various metals of various grades, hardness, shapes and conditions from simple to complex
Lift materials up to 50 pounds.
Intermediate math skills - algebra/trigonometry
Knowledge of CNC machine controls (Fanuc OITB - preferred)
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical classes preferred.
Knowledge/understanding of ISO 9001:2015
Great attendance and positive attitude
Benefits include Health and Dental Insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, vacation, holiday pay, 401 (K) with employer match and profit sharing, as well as HSA contribution, vision, EAP, gym reimbursement, company events, positive work environment.
Toolcraft Machining Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Toolcraft Machining Inc ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI & Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Please contact us if you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities.
You should be proficient in:
Machine Setups for Production Runs
Machines & technologies you'll use:
Vertical Lathe (Toshiba)