Sr. Associate, Cybersecurity, Cloud SME
Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
Ankura's well regarded and fast growing Cybersecurity Practice offers a full-service suite of information security and privacy solutions for clients, regardless of industry or size. We provide proactive preparedness, incident response, cyber resilience, and managed advisory services customized to clients' requirements. The Cyber team is composed of leaders from the intelligence community, including former FBI and CIA personnel, private security firms, and pioneering technology companies. Our experts assess cyber risk and readiness, test and harden clients' infrastructure, and respond instantly and decisively when threats arise. We regularly advise boards of directors, members of the C-suite, general counsel, outside counsel, IT leaders, and other stakeholders at all stages of any cyber incident.
* Provide experienced based recommendations on the setup and configuration of cloud architectures and cloud migration, specifically on AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP.
* Evaluate Client's Cloud architecture and security based upon cloud frameworks or regulations
* Evaluate Client's Cloud Program based upon a recognized framework or regulation such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA Security Rule, PCI Data Security Standard, ISO Standards, etc.
* Provide experienced based recommendations on how security controls are applied to cloud-based technologies, including architecture and networking, identity and access management, data protection, logging detection and response, security controls for containers
* Develop a deep understanding of each client's organization to guide them in identifying, analyzing and addressing cyber related threats and risks in the cloud environment
* Generate consistent and thorough documentation to support processes executed throughout the pr