16. Maintenance Proceduresaverage Demand
- Review equipment history to determine reliability issues and to implement solutions through redesign of equipment or changes in preventive maintenance procedures.
- Managed key operating systems covering Loss Prevention Safety System, Regulatory Requirements, Operational and Maintenance Procedures, and Work Permitting.
- Instructed technicians on proper maintenance procedures and troubleshooting techniques and supervised the requisition and replacement of defective electrical and electronic parts.
- Conducted divisional and departmental training groups of proper maintenance procedures, handling of firefighting equipment and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Develop maintenance procedures for Generator monitoring equipment including partial discharge and rotor flux monitoring, generator end winding vibration equipment.
- Updated and revised preventive maintenance procedures to reflect actual methods and requirements based on real time application and historical performance.