What Does A Lead Retail Consultant Do At L. L. Bean, Inc.
* pre/post-season site setup equipment management supply management coaching and feedback daily management of staffing levels to meet customer demand ensuring that customers have a world-class experience planning all aspects of unpaid programming and overseeing merchandising and presentation in the Equipment department.* Responsibilities: Overall:* Delivers legendary world-class customer service* Coordinates work processes assigns work to front line employees within assigned area and* recommends staffing levels* Provides ongoing training and support to front-line employees* In partnership with store managers addresses employee issues/conflicts and provides input feedback and coaching* to front-line employees* Assists with interview and hiring processes* Assumes Leader on Duty responsibilities in absence of store leaders* Promotes the Learn Try Buy and Enjoy experience* Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedure* Sales Lead* Specific:* Drives store sales while achieving service results* Merchandising Lead* Specific:* Delivers merchandising results in assigned area (apparel or footwear)* Executes store specific merchandising price change and promotional events and seasonal floorset directives* ODS Lead* Specific:* Instructors and Outing Leaders:* Oversees the ODS instructor team at an ODS site.* Assists the ODS Field Operations Manager with recruiting hiring training and annual review of instructors.* Operations:* Completes the pre and post-season equipment inventory and ensures all equipment is labeled following SOP.* Oversees the day-to-day management and operation of the ODS site
What Does A Lead Retail Consultant Do At Sears Hometown and Outlet
* Responsible for implementation of apparel merchandising direction, signing direction, and assuring implementation of all communicated apparel standards.* Coaches Apparel Assist associates on sales floor presentation standards, signing, and selling.* Implements and follows all apparel sales tracking reports and sales plans.* Assist in determining and maintaining sales goals, credit goals and SYWR goals for Apparel Assist Associates.* Performs all apparel processing job duties.* Supports the Store Manager in training and coaching on standards for marking, processing, merchandise preparation, safety, merchandise protection, and inventory protection. .* Handles merchandise according to the defined procedures.* Acts as a role model and personally contributes to attainment of the department goals.* Maintains all stockrooms areas in a neat, orderly, and safe manner.* Maintains safe and orderly stockrooms.* Adheres to merchandise and inventory protection standards* Responsible for apparel pricing integrity.* Accurately marks goods, according to current processing information* Ensures that all Apparel Assist Associates use proper merchandise handling and safety equipment and adhere to safety requirements.* Maintains updated pricing and processing information, and trains all Apparel Assist Associates* Fosters a team environment.* Communicates need for additional merchandise to Home Office* Ensures proper replenishment and merchandising standards of the apparel sales floor* Able to work day, evenings, weekends and holidays* Performs other duties and projects as assigned
What Does A Lead Retail Consultant Do At Marriott
* Assist manager in the daily operation of assigned events, including supervision of event operations and box office staff.* Schedule staff at proper levels for each event.* Monitor performance of staff and provide any necessary feedback to management.* Monitor cash handling operations.* Answer guest inquiries via phone, personally or electronically in a prompt, courteous manner.* Direct guests to proper location with clear instructions.* Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model.* Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; verify uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.* Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.* Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.* Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.* To apply now, go to: marriott.taleo.Net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002JPJ Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.* Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, TX or local
What Does A Lead Retail Consultant Do At Sodexo Inc.
* Understands and follows all policies and procedures.* Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.* Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.* Responsible for the supervision of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.* Responsible for orientation and training of employees.* Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to supervision duties.* Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.* Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the foodservice team.* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.* Maintains key control of operations and responsible for activities to ensure opening, closing and daily procedures are completed.* Serves as working lead coordinating activities of workers or service employees engaged in food operations or services at smaller less complex facilities of commercial, health care facility, school, campus or other establishments.* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What Does A Lead Retail Consultant Do At L. L. Bean, Inc.
* Delivers legendary world-class customer service in the retail store.* Responsible for providing in-store product training for all staff on the equipment department.* Oversees daily replenishment of the equipment department