Consumer Experience Lead Systems Analyst (Work from home)
Remote or North Carolina
At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com. #LI-Remote
The Lead Systems Analyst is responsible for managing the implementation and ongoing processes of our Consumer Experience web platform. The Lead Systems Analyst ensures the system is in compliance with the specific client requirements. The Lead Systems Analyst leads internal and external data vendor discussions, coordinates project plans, creates integration, manages internal development work, and participates in client meetings. In addition ensures adherence to standard operating procedures, reviews requirement layouts, test plans, and test plan results.
* Understand a client's functional requirements
* Work with the Project Manager to clarify requirements.
* Create project plans and manage the implementation and/or ongoing system updates
* Lead client and vendor status and data meetings
* Manage relationship for all internal and/or external data and SSO vendors
* Create and manage internal and external work stream integration
* Actively document and manage risk
* Lead analysts and web developers through the system development life cycle
* Review and verify unit, integration, regression, and acceptance test plans based on configuration completed in the system.
* Manage, create, maintain and/or review internal and external data layout requirements
* Manage, request and verify electronic file transmissions
* Support client acceptance testing
* Manage the deployment (or migration) of new system updates into the production environment.
* Manage production environment (defects and trends) and execute resolution.
* Ability to perform strong debugging and problem solving
* Overall quality, on-time delivery, and accuracy of web and related services
* Night and weekend work may be required
* Ability to travel (up to 10%)
* Working knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
* Working knowledge of data layouts and data processing
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
* Ability to take initiative to take on challenges while maintaining a high level of quality
* Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
* 5+ years managing system implementations
* Managing and working with Off-Shore resources
* Working knowledge of employee benefits including compensation, equity, health and welfare, 401k, and pension
* Working knowledge of JIRA or equivalent task management tool
* Bachelor's degree (with preferred concentrations in Math, Actuarial Science, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, MIS) or equivalent years of industry experience.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we're committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the United States
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate's experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $62,800.00/year (full-time). For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.