Program Aide/Assistant - Stockton
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Able to operate basic office machines including typewriter, computer, calculator, photocopier, time clock and telephone.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, MSWord, Excel, and Access with ability to learn additional software as appropriate.
• Ability to spell correctly and edit correspondence for correct grammar and usage of the English language.
• Ability to track on multiple tasks efficiently, completing each in a professional and timely fashion.
• Professional judgment and integrity in holding in confidence all information pertaining to beneficiaries, families and co-workers.
• Commitment to support and apply the philosophy and goals of The Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Program and the ARC Mission Statement.
• No evidence of existing chemical dependency.
• If in recovery, shall be free of and have had at least one year free of any chemical abuse or dependency.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, and other office equipment.
• Ability to communicate clearly on the telephone.
• Ability to lift up-to 30lbs
• Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Perform a variety of clerical work for Rehabilitation Services staff including typing and mailing of correspo
$25k-37k yearly est.