Executive Chef Job in Show Low, AZ
Designs and prepares meals by providing culinary expertise; promoting and providing quality food services; managing staff.
* Accomplishes culinary human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining food production employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves culinary operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; serving as culinary resource to operations managers; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets culinary financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; designing menus; anticipating and evaluating response to menu presentation; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; evaluating time-saving production techniques; training others in specialty techniques.
* Develops recipes and portion specifications by understanding consumer tastes and nutritional needs; anticipating emerging food and dining trends; reviewing product specifications; evaluating ease of menu preparation; applying established procedures and budgetary constraints.
* Oversees food preparation by consulting with food and beverage directors; sous chefs, pastry chefs, chefs de froid, cooks, and team leaders; overseeing portion size; controlling productivity; providing culinary leadership in areas of personal expertise; monitoring presentations, garnishments, and sauces.
* Improves menu quality and consistency by analyzing food production records and menu expe