What Does A Line Manager Do At Compass Group, North America
* The Assistant/Front Line Manager supports and assists the Food Service Director or GM for the overall foodservice operation in a corporate dining account.* This position will oversee front of house operations as well as Catering.* Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of production in the unit.* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.* Responsibilities include the training and growth of all associates, as well as planning, assigning and directing work.* Supervisory Responsibilities:* Supports and assist Food Service Director or GM financially for the dining service department.* Operates the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the Client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.* Ensures that the food offered to the client, customers, and employees of the operation is of superior quality.* Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs.* Maintains excellent relationships with employees, guests and Client as well as other departments within the operation.* Promotes the professional growth and development of the entire team.* In addition the director will foster strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the dining service department with the facility plan of operations.* Essential Functions and Responsibilities:* Short term and long term financial and operational plans for the unit which supports the overall objectives of the company.* Monitors the performance of the unit through verification and analysis of customer satisfaction systems and financial reports.* Initiates corrective actions.* Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.* Initiates corrective action.* Implements and maintains sales and marketing programs.* Establishes and maintains a proactive human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.* Establishes and maintains applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the unit.* Maintains a security function which protects both the assets of the unit and the personal safety of employees and customers.* Implements and maintains effective two way communication systems which reach all employees.* Develops new programs which result in an increased level of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.* Manages in compliance with established company policies and procedures
What Does A Line Manager Do At Bristol Myers Squibb
* Serving as a Point of Contact for the FSP Site Managers.* Leading a team of FSP Site Managers to build and maintain a high quality US Clinical Operations organization, with strong collaborations with investigators.* Managing the identification of talent, hiring, onboarding and retention of FSP staff.* Liaising with FSP vendors to ensure optimal allocation and management of FSP resources.* Participating in resourcing discussions with the leadership team.* Partnering with FSP vendors to align on implementation of functional strategies.* Sponsoring innovative continuous improvement initiatives that simplify our work, enhance quality and drive engagement with our staff and sites. * Embracing change and effectively championing and implementing new processes and ideas
What Does A Line Manager Do At Sandvik, Inc.
* Creating business development plans and targets for the product range in collaboration with the Product Line Manager and the regional Customer Segment Manager (this will include the introduction of new products into the market)* Participating in the Sales Area Management team to develop and implement plans and actions in accordance with global and regional initiatives and guidelines* Managing forecasted sales on budget, meeting gross profit targets* Providing training and education on the product range, assisting with the compilation of tender documentation, pricing strategies, and the supply of marketing material to support sales efforts* Visiting key customers directly or in conjunction with the sales team to provide in depth product knowledge (this will include development of direct customer relationships with key clients and to help the aftermarket teams to trouble shoot technical problems)* Developing and organize product training for sales and service personnel for the respective products
What Does A Line Manager Do At Key Energy Services
* Develops and executes appropriate plans in conjunction with RVPs for growth and operational efficency in all areas, including facilitites, equipment, materials, maintenance, employee deployment and all otheraspects of service delivery.* Ensures safety, environmental and regulatory compliance through review and management of incidents, issues, and training.* Coordinates with pricing team to continuously monitor market conditions and implement effective and competitive pricing models.* Continuously monitor asset and faculties footprint with an objective of optimization and cost reduction* Works with other LOB and Marketplace leaders to share resources, equipment and expertiseacross geographic and business line boundaries to capitalize on customer opportunities.* Supports business development/sales to broaden markets, customer base and services.* Assists customers and resolve prolems.* Development and control of LOB budget, ongoing monitoring of LOB financial performance,implementation of LOB strategic measures to meet company financial objectives.* Ongoing financial planning, review and asset utilization for LOB.* Oversight of LOB purchasing and expenditure through AFE and CMMS processes.* Ensures implementation, compliance, and response with all corporate directives, policies andprocedures.* Participates in corporate wide strategic initiatives as needed.* Makes recommendations to operational staff in order to achieve Company and LOB objectives.* Ensures appropriate resources necessary to facilitate Company and LOB objectives.* Supports programs and promotes a management culture designed to attract, retain,motivate, develop, train and manage performance of LOB workforce.* Identifies, mentors, and develops talent for operational level succession planning; promotes succession planning throughout the LOB chain of command.* Other duties as determined by management
What Does A Line Manager Do At Cudd Pressure Control, Inc.
* Establishes and maintains a sound Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Program to maximize utilization and reliability of the fleet.* Analyzes maintenance and repair costs to provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement.* Assists in the development of a maintenance budget by providing input relative to policy, costs and established metrics.* Establishes and maintains best practices in the use of the Fleet Management Information System and telematics to manage all assets; Recommend systems improvements and enhancements.* Conducts regular meetings and maintains communication with local maintenance managers, operations management, procurement and other support groups to drive uniformity of operations and maintenance/repair best practices.* Evaluates cost efficiencies of service agreements with external suppliers versus internal service centers.* Participates in the recruitment and selection of maintenance personnel as required.* Identifies maintenance/repair employee training requirements and ensure successful completion as required.* Communicates with equipment manufacturers concerning equipment problems and improvements; builds and manage relationships with key manufacturers/suppliers; manages warranty programs and reimbursement processes.* Ensures effective customer presentations and communications concerning the Service Line-s maintenance, repairs and equipment reliability programs.* Authors and publishes technical and/or maintenance content to internal and external sources.* Understands and adheres to all safety regulations and applicable Cudd Energy Services Policies.* Ensures Compliance to Stimulation Standards & Procedures.* Other duties as assigned