What Does A Line Operator Do At Pinnacle Foods
* Individual must be capable of performing all of the following job duties as required* Must be able to communicate well with others and understand team concept* Must understand and follow all GMP’s for producing quality product* Must be able to follow and understand production schedule* Must follow all OSHA and Plant safety rules* Assist operators with minor change-over aspects* Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader* Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds* Other duties as assigned* Qualifications
What Does A Line Operator Do At Mohawk Industries
* Ensures safe and efficient operation of all assigned equipment.* Stocks lines/machines with needed materials.* Transports, weighs, and mixes appropriate ingredients.* Load/unload machines.* Performs periodic checks on output.* Creates samples and performs quality control checks.* Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor including safety, quality, productivity, and systems-related issues.* Maintains documentation/records relative to safety, quality, and productivity for assigned area.* Follows standard operating procedures and safe operating practices.* Keeps area safe, clean and organized.* Supports a life-long learning environment, enhancing own skills as well as assisting in the development of other employees* Performs other related duties as required
What Does A Line Operator Do At Berry Global Inc.
* RESPONSIBILITIES** include the following.* Other duties may be assigned.* HEALTH AND SAFETY;** **Accountable for personal safety of self and team through active engagement in safety activities* Informs Supervisor of situations in which line / equipment stoppage occurs due to perceived, imminent safety risk* Completes responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures and applicable laws* Actively leads risk assessment activities for their area of responsibility by driving prioritized corrective and preventive actions to eliminate / reduce environmental, health or safety risks.* OPERATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS;* Reads work orders and checks resins and concentrates for the lines.* Moves pallets and skids of resins/concentrates to designated areas using a pallet jack or forklift.* Verbally communicates with co-workers on production needs and process
What Does A Line Operator Do At Lydall, Inc.
* Make proper machine settings based on product specifications for set-ups and production run.* Read & follow manufacturing orders, control plans, SOP’s, safety requirements.* Inspect product going into and out of process.* Support and maintain the world class manufacturing system (including 6S, Kaizan, waste, safety, SMED, Kanban, and mistake-proofing).* Immediately report any unsafe act or condition.* Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement.* Must adhere to all company and location policies and safety rules.* Must be able to work extended hours when required.* All other duties as assigned
What Does A Line Operator Do At Advanced Drainage Systems
* The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:* Transport recycled plastic to the beginning of the grind line for processing Fill boxes with processed material and transport to storage or prepare for distribution* Maintain and build job skills through company training programs Understand and practice ADS CORE VALUE* Perform other duties as assigned* Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment* Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to the Plant Manager* Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required* Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance* Maintain facility housekeeping