Team Member Overnights (PT) - $17/hr. + $500 Sign On Bonus (CSR)
Circle K Stores, Inc.
Presentation Team Member Job in Little Falls, MN
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global Company!
As a Holiday/CK Store Team Member, You Will Enjoy:
* Weekly Pay
* $500 Sign on Bonus
* $250 Referral Bonus
* Full-Time or Part-Time
* Overnight Pay Differential
* Large, Stable Employer
* Fast Career Opportunities
* Work With Fun, Motivated People
* Task Variety
* Paid Comprehensive Training
* 401K With a Competitive Company Match
* Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
* Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Flexible Schedules
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Company discount on Holiday Fuel, Merchandise, and much more!
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities and requirements:
Customer Satisfaction: Provides prompt excellent customer service in a courteous, friendly and attentive manner.
* Greets customers as they enter the area and thanks customers as they leave.
* Gives assistance and offers suggestions or recommendations to the customer.
* Rings up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for product sold.
* Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machines, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
* Reports to work on time and follows the dress and appearance code.
Facility Condition: Maintains the store facility's condition and equipment to Company and/or brand standards by cleaning and performing a variety of general housekeeping duties:
* Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment in stores.
* Inspects store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
* Notifies Store Manager of any equipment failure or maintenance/supply needs.
Merchandising: Completes build-to's for ordering/purchasing merchandise. Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
* Maintains adequate stock throughout the store and supplies in counter areas; rotates stock properly.
* Places advertising and pricing signage inside or outside the facility including marquees, ceilings, walls and windows.
Sales Controls: Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
* Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
Financial Controls: Keeps accurate cash, sales and inventory control records and accounts for variances.
* Notifies the Store Manager of any sales, cash or inventory discrepancy.
* Follows Company and/or brand guidelines for product breakage or spoilage.
Security Controls: Reports all incidents including but not limited to employee or customer injuries, theft, property damage or improper sanitation or waste disposal to the Store Manager.
* Reports any situation in which unsafe, unlawful or unethical conduct is or might be occurring.
Administrative: Keeps an accurate record of all shift and timekeeping paperwork.
* May take inventory of supplies and equipment.
* Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
* Provides regular and predicable onsite attendance.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
* High school diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in retail sales preferred.
* Ability to accurately operate a variety of equipment that may include cash registers or scanners; hot or cold or beverage dispensers, and other machines or tools.
* Ability to work as scheduled including arriving to work on time.
* Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand.
* Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide) preferred.
* Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
* Ability to work in the conditions described below.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical activity inventory of the position includes:
* Ability to be exposed to cold or warm temperature extremes performing occasional work in a walk-in cooler and/or freezer and outdoors
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels)
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds from ground to waist (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
* Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands for entire shift. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination.
* Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck)
* Able to reach overhead for objects
* Ability to bend and twist at waist
* Ability to communicate orally
* Ability to operate a cash register and/or computer keyboard
* Ability to stoop, kneel, squat, bend, push, and pull
* Ability to work alone
* Be exposed to occasional noise
* Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift
* May require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions inventory of the position includes:
* Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
* Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer
* Exposure to occasional noise.
* Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision.
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: