Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for strong candidates to be part of our successful team at Downeast.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The Elmer Agency's mission is to provide choice and simplicity to families seeking life insurance and financial solutions by empowering our network of agents with a revolutionary digital platform.
• We are looking for someone with the ability to manage a large salesforce and has the capability to become a regional manager within the next year.
• Manage yourself and others from the convenience of your home with the flexibility to schedule your work around your life and family. This opportunity provides you the ability to gain unlimited management and personal growth.
• The system at The Elmer Agency is 100% commission only based.
• If you follow our proven system, we have leaders who have made well over 100k their first year and substantially more in the years following.
• Through the lead system and level of training and support, when joining our agency, those starting can grow a substantial business in their first year.
• Work can be either full-time or part-time.
• Leads Exclusive to our agency
• Strong support system to insure your success
• Systemized Training
• Uncapped income Potential
• Life and Health Insurance Benefits
• Obtain a Life and Health Insurance License - we will guide you
• Be computer literate. It is helpful to be familiar with CRM Systems
• Must be able to pass an extensive background check
• Ability to work with and train others - we are looking for leaders
• Always have a positive attitude
• Work with integrity and honesty at all times
Elmer Agency | Regional Sales Manager
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Software Developer||P3 Technologies Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Mar 01, 2018||$84,000|
|Senior Consultant||Deloitte Consulting LLP||Littlefield, AZ||Apr 19, 2017||$83,000|
|SR. Analyst||UGAM Solutions SEZ Pvt. Ltd.||Littlefield, AZ||May 09, 2017||$80,000|
|Software Engineer||Compusharp, Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Aug 20, 2009||$80,000|
|Systems Analyst||Pearlsoft Solutions Incorporated||Littlefield, AZ||Oct 01, 2015||$70,000|
|Software Developer||Itech Us, Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Oct 10, 2012||$66,500|
|Design Engineer||Tech Mahindra (Americas), Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Feb 20, 2015||$65,499|
|Systems Analyst||Pearlsoft Solutions Incorporated||Littlefield, AZ||Sep 16, 2014||$65,000|
|Design Engineer||Tech Mahindra (Americas), Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Jan 20, 2014||$62,795|
|Aerospace Engineers||Tech Mahindra (Americas), Inc.||Littlefield, AZ||Sep 19, 2014||$61,838|