Lobby Attendant Statistics and Facts in the US
Research Summary. Using a database of 30 million profiles, Zippia estimates demographics and statistics for lobby attendants in the United States. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia's data science team found that:
- There are over 12,844 lobby attendants currently employed in the United States.
- 53.5% of all lobby attendants are women, while only 41.6% are men.
- The average age of an employed lobby attendant is 33 years old.
- The most common ethnicity of lobby attendants is White (61.1%), followed by Black or African American (15.9%) and Hispanic or Latino (15.0%).
- The majority of lobby attendants are located in NY, New York and GA, Atlanta.
- Lobby attendants are most in-demand in Nashville, TN.
- Lobby attendants are paid an average annual salary of $23,830.
- The hospitality industry is the highest-paying for lobby attendants.
- Denver, CO pays an annual average wage of $28,924, the highest in the US.
- Lobby attendants average starting salary is $19,000.
- In 2021, women earned 100% of what men earned.
- The top 10% of highest-paid lobby attendants earn as much as $28,000 or more.
- 17% of all lobby attendants are LGBT.
- Hawaii is the best state for lobby attendants to live.
- Lobby attendants are more likely to work at private companies in comparison to public companies.
Lobby Attendant Statistics By Gender
Gender Pay Gap For Lobby Attendant
Women Earn 100¢ For Every $1 Earned By Man
Lobby Attendant Gender Over Time
This data shows how men and women predominate in the lobby attendant position over time.
Lobby Attendant Male to Female Ratio
We compared this job title with other job titles to see how gender percentages varied. As you can see, pin chaser and pin setter have the biggest difference in gender.
|Tanning Salon Attendant||12%||81%|
|Golf Course Starter||88%||9%|
Lobby Attendant Statistics By Race
The most common ethnicity among lobby attendants is White, which makes up 61.1% of all lobby attendants. Comparatively, there are 15.9% of the Black or African American ethnicity and 15.0% of the Hispanic or Latino ethnicity.
- White, 61.1%
- Black or African American, 15.9%
- Hispanic or Latino, 15.0%
- Asian, 4.2%
- Unknown, 2.7%
- American Indian and Alaska Native, 1.1%
Lobby Attendant Race And Ethnicity Over Time
Using the Census Bureau data, we found out how the percentage of each ethnic category trended between 2008-2018 among lobby attendants.
- Hispanic or Latino
- Black or African American
Lobby Attendant Wage Gap By Race
Average Age of a Lobby Attendant
We determined the average age of lobby attendants based on ethnicity and gender.
Lobby Attendant Age Breakdown
This chart breaks down the ages of lobby attendant employees. Interestingly enough, the average age of lobby attendants is 20-30 years old, which represents 40% of the population.
Types of Lobby Attendant Degree Levels
The most common degree for lobby attendants is high school diploma 49% of lobby attendants earn that degree. A close second is bachelor's degree with 17% and rounding it off is associate degree with 14%.
- High School Diploma, 49%
- Bachelors, 17%
- Associate, 14%
- Diploma, 13%
- Other Degrees, 7%
Lobby Attendant Jobs You Might Like
Lobby Attendant Wage Gap By Education
Lobby Attendant Employment Statistics
This section highlights the information we gathered about the types of businesses and industries that employ lobby attendants. We found that the most common company type is private. In addition, the industry that employs the most lobby attendants is the hospitality industry.
We created this chart to show you the average size of companies that typically hire lobby attendants.
< 50 employees
50 - 100 employees
100 - 500 employees
500 - 1,000 employees
1,000 - 10,000 employees
The Types Of Companies Lobby Attendant Work In
Employees with the lobby attendant job title have their preferences when it comes to working for a company. For instance, most lobby attendants prefer to work at private companies over public companies.
Top Industries Hiring Lobby Attendants
Just based on the number of employees within each industry, we were able to determine the most common industries that employ lobby attendants. Those industries include hospitality, retail and finance.
Lobby Attendant Turnover And Employment Statistics
Lobby Attendant Unemployment Rate Over Time
The Bureau of Labor Statistics came in clutch when it came down to figuring out how the unemployment rate has changed over time. Between 2008 and 2018, this is how the number of lobby attendants changed.
- Unemployment rate
The Average Number of Years That Lobby Attendant Stay in a Job
By looking over 2,477 lobby attendants resumes, we figured out that the average lobby attendant enjoys staying at their job for Less than 1 year for a percentage of 36%.
Comparing The LGBT Ratio of Lobby Attendants with Other Job Titles
After finding the gender ratio, we wondered if the percentages of LGBT persons were different as well. Using the data below, you can see how other job titles compare to lobby attendants.
|Dual Rate Dealer||6.40%|
Foreign Languages Spoken By Lobby Attendants
The most common foreign language among lobby attendants is Spanish at 79.1%. The second-most popular foreign language spoken is Arabic at 3.5% and Chinese is the third-most popular at 2.3%.
- Spanish, 79.1%
- Arabic, 3.5%
- Chinese, 2.3%
- French, 2.3%
- Portuguese, 1.2%
- Other, 11.6%