Operations Supervisor - Transportation - Black Horse Carriers (Supply Chain/Logistics) ( Job Number: 2119710 )
Are you an energetic and team-oriented leader focused on commitment to customers, dedication to excellence and innovation?
Do you have a proven ability to supervise processes as well as activities and tasks?
Do have a demonstrated ability and desire to succeed, grow, learn, and apply new skills?
Do you a have proven record to motivate, engage, coach, and communicate with team members?
Do you have a demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and lead change?
Penske Logistics recently acquired Black Horse Carriers and we are seeking a proven leader with relevant experience and skills to join our team of transportation and logistics professionals. We are seeking a candidate to supervise drivers at one of our locations.
Provide operational leadership to individual contributors and hourly workforce to ensure the execution of daily tasks and activities including driver deliveries, loading/unloading of trailers, and customer service operations in a manner consistent with company services and cost objectives. Supervises most processes directly including workforce and equipment scheduling. Responsible for making corrective action and disciplinary decisions up to written warning level. Involved in the hiring process and customer meetings as necessary. To coordinate customer delivery activities, direct company-employed truck drivers.
The Operations Supervisor - Dispatcher is responsible for a safe work environment for all Drivers. His/her goal is to obtain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction for all customers and add value to the services we perform for our customers.
Please send all updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! For additional information, please contact 856-532-2833 or message me on LinkedIn here !
This exciting opportunity will have you working as an Purchasing Clerk with a large and growing manufacturing company located in Burlington, NJ . If you have strong purchasing experience and operational skills, explore the various other benefits this opportunity can deliver:
Key responsibilities and tasks of the role:
* Purchasing Software - Familiar with Purchasing electronic/maintenance components and getting quotes.
* Order Entry - Entering orders into ERP system based on vendor pricing
* Vendor Management - Working with Vendors to price quotes for electrical components
Necessary Skills and Strengths:
Purchasing Software | Order Entry | Vendor Management
• Experience with ordering parts for industrial machinery, including bearings, hardware, pumps and parts, and electrical supplies
• Involved in machinery repair ordering in emergencies
• Able to be independent for most consumables purchasing
• ERP and Excel skills strongly preferred
9 - 5pm Monday - Friday on site in Burlington, NJ *NO WEEKENDS*
8 month contract to hire *Potential to
Up to $23 / hour (Based on a 25-hour work week & meeting weekly bonus requirements)
Shift: Sunrise/Preload (3:00 AM - 8:30 AM) Twilight (10:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Full-Time Seasonal & Part-Time positions are available at this location (based on availability).
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy - and you could even schedule your first day of work within 30 minutes!
The steps are simple:
1) Create a profile so you can save your place in the process and keep track of your progress.
2) Watch a couple of short videos to see what the job is really like.
3) Provide some basic information in our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers? Also known as Package Handlers, many of our Warehouse Workers start out as seasonal employees but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year. They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy fast-paced work.
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes and packages?