Jim 'n Nick's Bar-B-Q
Cashier/Delivery Driver Job in Jasper, AL
WE ARE HIRING!!
NO LATE NIGHTS, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING!
The Cashier position greets and serves guests enthusiastically, suggestively sells menu items, serves food and drink products, rings up and collects payment for menu items and ensures all guests receive great food and service.
· Ensures all guests receive great guest service.
· Interacts and communicates with the guest confidently and authentically.
· Greets guests, describes menu items/specials clearly and accurately, listens and responds to the guest and answers any questions.
· Suggestively sells appetizers, drinks, desserts and add on menu items.
· Rings items in the POS system and delivers items to the guest within the standard time limits.
· Ensures accuracy of orders and food/drink quality standards.
· Assists co-workers with various areas of guest service when needed.
· Sets up, maintains and organizes workstation.
· Ensures cleanliness of work area throughout shift and performs side work.
· Maintains proper food storage temperatures and rotation using FIFO Method.
· Uses knives, measuring ladles, scoops, scales, can opener, or other tools and utensils.
· Follows safety procedures and standards when operating all equipment.
· Follows health department standards for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of work area.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under stress and exercise good judgment when dealing with guests and feedback.
· Cooperates with co-workers and managers to meet the demands of the restaurant.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Experience with general service techniques and restaurant equipment is required.
· A high school diploma is desired but not required.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable Accommodations may be requested):
Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching and turning. Transports items and containers (weighing up to 50 lbs.) to and from stock and dining room locations. Is able to stand up to 8 hours or longer if needed.
Additional requirements include:
· Standing and Walking 100% of the time.
· Lifting up to 50 pounds to shoulder high.
· Carrying up to 50 pounds for short distances.
· Exposure to heat and water.
· Bending and reaching from under the counter (5 inches above the ground) to 6 feet above the ground with at least one arm.
· Climbing ladder and step stool.
· Dexterity required for handling food items and dishes.
· Ability to communicate with the guest.
The essential functions and requirements listed in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the restaurant.