U.S. Xpress is now hiring for one of our most popular dedicated lanes with $1,000 Avg.$85k yearly33d ago
CDL-A Truck Driver: Dedicated
Choose U.S. Xpress - Sign-On Bonuses Available in Select Areas!$80k-85k yearly33d ago
Outpatient Psychotherapist (Online / Hybrid)
Today, Great Lakes Psychology Group offers an expansive network of independent, licensed psychotherapists across a broad array of specialty areas in multiple states. _*Contractual Full-Time or Part-Time Psychotherapist/Counselor/Social Worker/Psychologist/Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist*_ In 2011, Great Lakes Psychology Group was founded and consisted of a single office with a small group of psychotherapists who shared a passion for helping others. *About Great Lakes Psychology Group:* Great Lakes Psychology Group is offering 100% telehealth, in-person, or hybrid private practice opportunities for Contractual Psychotherapists near you!$75k-185k yearly16d ago
Direct Care Worker (DSP) $1000 Sign On Bonus!!
Central State Community Services, Inc. embraces an employment environment that promotes Individuals' recovery and discovery, a Person-Centered approach to treatment/services and cultural competence.$12.8 hourly1d ago
Children's Therapist (Relocate to AK, expenses covered, $7,500 sign on)
Maniilaq Counseling and Recovery Center is a community behavioral health agency based in the Northwest Arctic of Alaska.$18k-54k yearly est.15d ago
At Feldman Automotive & Mark Wahlberg Automotive, we are looking for talented, dedicated individuals with drive. At Feldman Automotive we know there is probably no better time then now to be a qualified technician.$26k-32k yearly est.6d ago
Home Health Registered Nurse
Since Custom Home Health opened for business in 2011, we have been recognized by the Detroit Free Press. Custom Home Health- Elevating expectations, elevated care.$61k-71k yearly est.10d ago
Certified Engine Technician
At Feldman Automotive & Mark Wahlberg Automotive, we are looking for talented, dedicated individuals with drive. Experienced Heavy Engine Technician Needed for BUSY Feldman Ford Detroit$41k-62k yearly est.7d ago
General Manager, Licensed Cosmetologist
General Manager, Hair Color Bar The Madison Reed Hair Color Bar General Manager will establish the roadmap of success for their respective Hair Color Bar within Madison Reed operational best practices and guidelines. By applying for this job, I agree to receive text (SMS) messages, including via autodialer, related to my application and, if I am hired, to my employment and Madison Reed business. Confirms all company assets are accounted for and maintained, including but not limited to; Madison Reed inventory, iPads, security cameras and phones Madison Reed's Hair Color Bar General Managers are entrepreneurial leaders who deliver exceptional client experiences, while inspiring the team of Shift Leads, Colorists and Associate Colorists by seeking out and using ideas and insights from diverse sources and individuals to best meet the clients' needs. Utilizes all Madison Reed systems to efficiently manage the business and drives retail and service sales including service capacity, digital waitlist and buy online pick up in store (BOPIS)$43k-81k yearly est.43d ago
Certified Nursing Asst - CENA
Health and Trinity Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.$28k-34k yearly est.2d ago
Travel - Emergency Department Registered Nurse
Supplemental Health Care staffs throughout the country in various Disciplines and Specialties. Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a Hospital in Warren, MI to provide an Emergency Dept/Emergency Room Registered Nurse.$1.9k-1.9k weekly7d ago
Automotive Service Technician
It's the mission of the LaFontaine Family to personalize the automotive experience by building lifelong relationships that connect families and strengthen communities. Founded in 1980 by Michael Sr. and Maureen LaFontaine, the award-winning and nationally-recognized LaFontaine Automotive Group includes 54 retail franchises, 9 collision centers and 34 Michigan retail locations.$44k-78k yearly est.27d ago
Sales and Leasing Agent
At Havenpark Communities, our mission is to make caring communities attainable for responsible residents across America. As a Sales and Leasing Agent, you will be compensated with a base salary plus an extremely lucrative commission program for home sales and rentals (among the best in the industry). * Consistently act as a brand ambassador for Havenpark Communities, maintaining the image of Havenark while selling and renting homes * Successfully market, sell, and rent homes within Havenpark Communities to achieve company business plans Havenpark Communities was founded on the mission of creating caring communities for both our residents and employees.$29k-38k yearly est.60d+ ago
Automotive Sales Consultant
At Feldman 1-800-Preowned.com, we offer one of the most aggressive pay plans in the industry, with uncapped earning potential.$51k-92k yearly est.7d ago
Part Time CSR/Dispatcher for Afternoons
Full time or part time Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative for busy Plumbing company. As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member in upholding our service philosophy to provide the highest level of customer service.$28k-36k yearly est.5h ago
Manager Clinical Operations, Pediatric Hematology
Be Extraordinary, Join Our Team!
Supervises and trains office support staff and clinical personnel to ensure optimal patient process flow and serves as a liaison between physicians and clinical staff in daily operations. Responsible for charge processing, A/R follow up, cash processing, patient flow, maintenance of scheduling system and patient medical records. Develops and implements policies, process improvement and customer satisfaction initiatives.
1. Manages all business and clinic operations at the assigned site(s) and/or department(s).
2. Oversees the office staff in obtaining authorizations for all visit services and professional charge entry, department work queues, physician education, maximizing reimbursement and for all databases. Maintains department specific functions relating to the Charge Master. Directs and coordinates billing to meet all formats required by insurance carriers.
3. Participates in the candidate selection process, manages employee performance, ensures adequate training of new and existing staff to maintain/enhance skills and other management functions for staff in the clinic as needed.
4. Develops and implements physician education, process improvement and customer satisfaction programs and initiatives.
5. Reviews/evaluates monthly statistical reports and makes recommendations for revenue cycle initiatives and to include corporate initiatives.
6. Safety/Quality - accountable for regulatory preparedness, facilitating a culture focused on safety/quality, Just Culture, committee reporting, deploying processes and structure related to achieving clinical/safety/quality initiatives.
7. Experience - accountable for leading a culture of service focused on maximizing patient/family, physician and employee engagement and team member retention rates. Utilizes tools and system resources to achieve top decile outcomes.
8. Physician Engagement and Retention - recommends processes to enhance relationships with physicians. Creates best in class relation strategies. Communicates directly with physician and leadership regarding problem identification and resolution. Ensures proper follow through takes place on outstanding items. Works in collaboration with physician and administrative leadership to execute the strategic plan
9. Maintain, review and adhere to Beaumont policies and procedures
10. Receive and resolve patient concerns with physicians and/or other staff within or outside the department as needed
11. Attend monthly, quarterly and annual divisional meetings and coordinate regular office staff meetings.
12. Serve as operational back up, when applicable with clinical skill validation, within the practice to assist as needed.
Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals.
Generous paid time off, holidays and flexible scheduling
Our employees receive special discounts on a wide range of products and services
Exceptional health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance plans
Savings & retirement plans, disability insurance, identify theft protection and even home and auto insurance
A. Education / Training:
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree required.
B. Work Experience:
· A minimum of (4) years of relevant healthcare experience preferred. (4) years of direct staff supervisory experience required, preferably in a customer-service or healthcare field. Experience utilizing an electronic health record system preferred.
·2 years previous Pediatrics experience is required. 2 years experience in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology is preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
· RN License in State of Michigan required. BLS for health care providers from American Heart or Red Cross.
D. Other Qualifications:
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Develop and lead process improvements and monitor outcomes. Must exhibit behaviors associated with the Beaumont Standards of Mission, Vision and Values.
Beaumont offers you a world of opportunity throughout Southeast Michigan. With eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites you'll have a wide variety of practice settings to choose from. Beaumont has more nationally ranked hospitals in Michigan than any other health system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
#BHSHnursing$64k-100k yearly est.60d+ ago
Our Sales Team Leads start their career here by learning and mastering the expectations and responsibilities of a Sales Representative and then continuing to build their own book of business part of the time during the week while additionally taking on the added responsibility of training, leading, and mentoring new sales team members on their sales team. Altitude is currently seeking a qualified Sales Team Lead to join our growing sales force out in the field!$41k-75k yearly est.3d ago
Genesis Automotive Group is a family owned and operated company in St. Clair Shores, MI. Currently looking to add an experienced Porter to the team. At Genesis you will enjoy a rewarding career in a fun team environment and the following benefits: We are the proud owners of Genesis Cadillac, Genesis Alfa Romeo, Genesis Chevrolet, Genesis Collision Center, and four-time winner of the Detroit Free Press Top Workplace Award.$23k-29k yearly est.15d ago
A Project Manager is a member of the Account Management Services team and is responsible for the management of predominately interior signage and graphics accounts.$69k-99k yearly est.14d ago
RN/GN - PCU Step-Down Intermediate ICU
The Registered Nurse, under the ANA scope of practice, utilizes the framework of the nursing process to provide professional nursing care by incorporating patient-family centered care principles. The Registered Nurse provides quality patient care under the direction of the Nurse Leader according to Beaumont policies and procedures. Beaumont is now offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for full-time, midnights positions, and we have recently increased our nursing pay rates! BENEFITS Beaumont offers a comprehensive benefits package to meet your financial, health and life-work balance goals. That's just the beginning of the difference you can make when you join our team of Registered Nurses at Beaumont Health.$50k-106k yearly est.2d ago