Renewable Energy Systems Ltd.
Quality Supervisor Job in Artesia, MS
We are committed to building a workplace where everyone feels heard and respected, and extending our culture of care so that every individual can reach their full potential. We want you to have a sense of belonging and feel valued for your contributions and the perspectives you bring.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Responsible for ensuring project compliance with Construction Quality Plan (CQP) and Corporate Quality requirements including QA processes, audits, QC inspections, and reporting Quality status to Corporate Quality Manager and Project Manager. This is a site-based position, on-site for 21 days, off for 4 days.
* Responsible for ensuring that project teams complete the preparation, implementation, and reporting on construction projects that include:
* Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
* Construction Quality Plan (CQP)
* Project meetings, training, and processes required in the CQP
* QC inspection forms and submittal process
* Perform continuous audits on project processes to ensure compliance with CQP and Corporate Minimum of 50% of the time in the field.
* Internal construction work processes and documentation
* Subcontractor work processes and documentation
* Supplier Audits
* Project disciplines
* RFI, Engineering drawing management, schedule, and procurement
* Verification that inspection requirements are met and performs random Quality Control check on all work prior to handover to client.
* Provide routine reports on project quality status and metrics to Corporate Quality Manager and Project.
* Report Data on NCRs, audits, lessons learned
* Summarize data & review trends
* Ensure that subcontracts are aligned with prime contract specifications for Quality Assurance and Quality Control .
* Provide training and coaching to the project team on processes required in the CQP.
* Work with production teams to ensure QA processes are being implemented.
* Standard Work Instructions
* Ensure project QC inspections and documentation performed by the project team are in compliance with CQP, ITP, and contract.
* QC inspection documentation (SWI & Benchmarks to match specs)
* Inspections are completed correctly and submitted within the specified
* Compliance to specifications, inspections, SWI,
* Compliance to contract and quality
* Documentation is uploaded to HIVE and/or Client database in a timely
* Ensure that Job Books are prepared and updated by the project team
* Verify Table of Contents is per contract requirements
* Perform routine random review of Job Books
* Ensure client reviews in accordance with the CQP
* Ensure that Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) are issued, reported, and closed by the project team
* Train on identification of NCRs
* Train on documentation, Cause Mapping, and closure of all internal, client, and subcontractor NCRs
* Coordinate with Cost Manager on NCR's and obtain final associated costs to report to Corporate Quality Manager and Project
* Continuous Quality Improvement
* Conduct and record Lessons Learned
* Implement corporate Lessons Learned on projects
* Attends weekly coordination meetings with Corporate Quality Manager
* Follows safety, environmental, and security Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Advanced level of knowledge in:
* Communication skills
* Relationship building
* Environmental concepts
* Intermediate level of knowledge in:
* General construction
* MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, )
* Basic level of knowledge in:
* Sub-contractor and vendor management
* Fundamental concepts of
* Civil construction
* Electrical construction
* Mechanical construction
* HS Diploma or GED, some colleges preferred
* Minimum of 1 year of proven industrial experience performing QA/QC audits to complete the installation of large industrial/mechanical construction
* Minimum of 1 year QA/QC audit experience is required within the Solar or Renewable Energy Industry (T&D).
* Current and valid driver's license for the S.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a site-based position.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we currently are not providing visa sponsorship or hiring individuals who will need visa sponsorship in the future.
Anticipated base salary range: $72,000 - $86,000
The final agreed upon compensation is based on individual education, qualifications, experience, and work location. This position is bonus eligible.
RES is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.