Location: Huntingtown, MD
Experience: Junior Level
WHY CHOOSE CONNECT?
● TOTAL CONTROL of your own schedule.
● PAID WITHIN A DAY through connect RN's STATCash program
● FREE SCRUBS and DISCOUNTED APPAREL from top brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy and Dansko through connect RN partnerships
● SCHOLARSHIPS, tuition discounts, and free CEUs through LEARN @ connect RN
● EXCLUSIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your peers. Connect with others like you locally and around the nation on the Connect online community.
WHO YOU ARE:
You're a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care settings and experience in long-term care and assisted living.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Use the connect RN app to search and sign up for per-diem shifts at long term care facilities in your area.
● Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to nursing home residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care plans.
● Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor.
● A current license or credential to work as a CNA in the state you are applying to
● Experience working in long-term care or similar care settings
● A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to maintain a reliable shift history
PAY AND COMPENSATION:
As a W2 employee of connect RN you'll earn a base hourly rate plus additional bonuses and incentives.
● Base Rate: $24-$26  per hour
● Shift bonuses
● Weekend shift differentials
● Overtime pay
● Hazard pay
About connect RN:
connect RN is bigger than a mobile app, we're a diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing professionals are able to design their own work schedule by selecting when and where they want to pick up shifts. At connect RN, you become your own boss!
This isn't right but I think we can leave it out?
Yeah that was just a placeholder
At AutoNation, getting customers back on the road is what drives us. We're looking for an Auto Technician or Auto Mechanic to join our team, and we're interested in talking to candidates at various experience levels. As an Auto Technician, you'll perform vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Your attention to detail make you a valuable asset to the team as you ensure repairs are completed on time, and deliver top-notch work to delight our customers. In this role, you'll interact daily with Customers, Service Advisors, other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers.
Minimum Job Requirements
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented. Career opportunities are dependent on business and staffing needs, as well as the qualifications of internal and external candidates.
|Job Title||Company||Location||Start Date||Salary|
|Truck Driver CDL A||Coastal||Madison, MD||May 24, 2021||$62,610|