As the global leader in health and wellness innovation since 1935, GNC motivates people to reach their goals with the most trusted and exciting selection of products in the industry. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store * The ability to complete omni-channel orders timely and accurately in compliance with company guidelines. Job Description GNC is looking for dynamic sales associates that not only "Live Well" as a lifestyle, but have the desire to share that passion with others.$20k-28k yearly est.11d ago
Terminal Address: 1335 Parklane Drive McComb, MS 39648 Pay: $120 - $160 per day!! Schedule options: Sunday - Thursday OR Tuesday - Saturday Delivery Driver Benefits: * Company provided uniforms * Bi-weekly pay! Drivers will be operating out of the McComb terminal and will be making deliveries to local residences and businesses. 150 lbs with a Cart * Able to deliver 100+ stops per day * Must live within 30 minutes of McComb, MS. * Safety oriented company culture Delivery Driver Job Information: * Full-time - 5 days scheduled per week * This is a physical job and requires that the delivery driver gets in and out of the truck. Delivery Driver, Driver, Route Driver, Local Delivery Driver, Home Delivery, Delivery Job Powered by JazzHR MZjBipOAU4 Delivery Driver Responsibilities: * Arrive at the terminal to pick up vehicle and packages * Loading and Unloading packages from the truck * Delivering packages to the destination * Scanning and Logging Packages SAFETY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, and ATTENDANCE are top priorities! Job DescriptionBrightflag Recruiting is now hiring full-time Delivery Route Drivers in the McComb, MS area.$120-160 daily28d ago
Nurse Practitioner NP, Part-Time, HRA
About Hueman: At Hueman, our job is to help you find yours. Job DescriptionHueman is hiring Nurse Practitioners to complete Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) in the home of Medicare and Medicaid members in and around Tylertown, MS. In contrast to a typical clinic visit, the members are in the comfort of their own home, allowing the Nurse Practitioner to connect with them on a more effective level.$81k-127k yearly est.20d ago
Local Coordinator for Student Exchange Program
Or begin now by submitting an application at www.placewithgreenheart.org Company Description Established in 1985, Greenheart Exchange, is a non-profit international education exchange organization dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding, academic development, environmental consciousness and world peace. Greenheart connects people and planet through environmentalism, fair trade, social transformation and cross cultural understanding.Company DescriptionEstablished in 1985, Greenheart Exchange, is a non-profit international education exchange organization dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding, academic development, environmental consciousness and world peace. Job DescriptionBy becoming a Greenheart Exchange Local Coordinator, you have the opportunity to change the world by bringing cultural exchange to your community.$1.1k-1.6k monthly24d ago
Nurse Practitioner Full Time
We have positions available for Full Time Nurse Practitioner. Nurse Practitioner will collaborate with designated physicians and healthcare team members to provide medical care to patients in the Urgent Care Center. Job DescriptionIn & Out Urgent Care is growing, and we want you to come grow with us. Our Nurse Practitioner works under the direction of our Medical Director, in the delivery of healthcare to our patients.$59k-112k yearly est.30d ago
Customer Service Representative
As a Family Dollar Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Family Dollar is seeking motivated individuals to support our Stores as we provide essential products at great values to the communities we serve.$21k-26k yearly est.13d ago
Computer Control Systems Specialist
Computer Control Systems Specialist -01019275DescriptionWeyerhaeuser's Wood Products business is searching for a Computer Control Systems Specialist to provide technical systems and programming support to the Weyerhaeuser Lumber Mills in the Gulf South Region.$42k-67k yearly est.1d ago
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
+ At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Associates on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures. As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Family Dollar is hiring in your neighborhood.$27k-33k yearly est.53d ago
RN Team Lead Hospice
If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice. As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us.$53k-82k yearly est.5d ago
Retail Stocking Associate
A Retail Stocking Associate (part-time) helps to ensure goods are properly received and stocked.$14 hourly2d ago
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA
As a certified nursing assistant, you assist residents with their daily routine as you motivate and encourage them to live their highest quality life. This certified nursing assistant position has shift options, including the day, evening, or overnight shift as well as 8 hour and 12 hour shifts. McComb Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in McComb, MS is actively seeking an efficient full-time Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA) to assist residents with their daily routine and encourage them to live their highest quality life. We provide the highest quality of care for the McComb senior community with a commitment to proudly serve our community's long-term care and rehabilitation needs. If you feel you'll be perfect as our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. This certified nursing assistant position earns competitive pay, based on experience. If this sounds like the right certified nursing assistant opportunity for you, apply today!$21k-29k yearly est.7d ago
We are looking to add a skilled utility worker to our Education team in McComb, MS. As a utility worker, you will have the opportunity to oversee sanitation operations and coordinate tasks to ensure completion. At Elior North America, we are committed to offering growth and advancement opportunities for all of our employees. Parklane Academy in McComb, MS$10 hourly25d ago
* Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals * Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's. By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired. A Crew Team Member at McDonald's is more than just a paycheck - it's a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. You'll find out that a McDonald's crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. There is a reason more than 80% of employees are proud to work at McDonald's and would recommend working at one of our restaurants. This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald's USA. See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald's USA. McDonald's USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. All for just being a McDonald's employee. You receive free meals on break, 30% discount on all food on off-time for you and your family when you download the McDonald's app., flexible hours, discount on cell phones and bill...shoes...movie tickets and much more. Description: McDonald's and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that's why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald's logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald's USA. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help employees thrive wherever they are on their journey, whether they stay at McDonald's or go elsewhere. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.$19k-25k yearly est.1d ago
As one of the largest national gasoline and convenience retailers with more than 1,650 stores in 27 states, we know that without our committed team, we are simply another retailer. Ready to be empowered to grow? We're ready for you! Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time cashiers.
Daily pay - work today, get paid tomorrow (easy access to a portion of earned wages after completed shifts) Flexible ScheduleMedical InsuranceVacation pay Profit sharing Education assistance Career advancement opportunities - promotion from Cashier to Assistant Manager can be done in as quickly as 6 months Promote from within culture - 61% of our current store-level management have been promoted from within Diverse and inclusive culture putting people first - rated one of America's Best Employers for Diversity
In this role, you'll make meaningful connections as the face of Murphy USA by: Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions Operating cash register Restocking merchandise
This is an entry level role. No experience required! Whether you've worked as a retail sales associate, a gas station attendant or if this is your first job, apply today!Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
Murphy USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity, are committed to an inclusive environment and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.$20k-25k yearly est.11d ago
Manager Trainee - McComb
If you want to work for a company that cares about your career as much as you do, then apply with Tower Loan. At Tower Loan, we believe in developing leaders. Tower Loan, one of Americas largest privately owned Consumer Finance companies, has been lending money to our customers for personal loans, home equity loans, and retail sales financing for over 80 years.$40k-52k yearly est.50d ago
Hourly Supervisor and Training
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. As an hourly supervisor, you are responsible for an entire area of the store. + Career Area Walmart Store Jobs + Job Function Walmart Store Jobs As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world.$27k-35k yearly est.60d+ ago
Math Professional Development Instructional Coach/Presenter: Full-Time/Immediate Start (Mississippi)
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified Math Professional Development (PD) Instructional Coaches/Presenters throughout Mississippi!
There are two primary functions for this full-time role: presenting workshops and providing instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders in a school setting in Mathematics. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Math, delivering workshops to adult learners, and coaching teachers with instructional strategies for best educational practices. Travel within your assigned county is required for this role.
Our PD Instructional Coaches/Presenters Enjoy the Following Benefits:
* Competitive pay
* Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30 or more hours per week)
* Company support and quality assurance from both local and national support teams
* Workshop content, materials, and coaching framework provided
* Paid training and professional development
* Growth potential
* Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators and students
PD Instructional Coach/Presenter Job Duties
* Provide direct support to instructional leaders and teachers in assigned schools and systems to improve math achievement of students.
* Work with teachers to provide best practices to deliver comprehensive math instruction, use data to analyze individual and school-wide trends, improve the design and delivery of instruction and interventions, and make recommendations about potential next steps to address areas of need.
* Leverage a deep knowledge of research-based best practice and take a hands-on approach to support educators across the content areas; deliver engaging and exceptional professional learning experiences and job-embedded coaching support to improve teaching and learning and organizational performance via modeling lessons, co-planning, co-teaching, analyzing data, reviewing student work, and providing non-evaluative feedback on instruction.
* Become familiar with regional standards and the materials that are core to instruction in partnership schools.
* Support organizational change, professional growth, and student achievement.
PD Instructional Coach/Presenter Requirements:
* Bachelor Degree or higher in related education field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience teaching K-8 or 9-12 Math
* Minimum of 1 year of experience facilitating professional development and providing strengths-based instructional coaching support to teachers and leaders within a school setting
* Evidence of positive and healthy character traits such as being organized, consistent, reliable, and understanding
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Willingness to travel to various schools
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Zoom/Teams preferred
* A positive and growth mindset towards students, administration, parents, and other internal and external customers
About Catapult Learning:
We are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education, providing K-12 contracted instructional services to public and private schools throughout the US. We specialize in at-risk youth and students who are struggling. We have been successful because we adhere to our five corporate values of being Transparent, Decisive, Humble, Accountable, and Inclusive.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
CLSO1$31k-52k yearly est.36d ago
Project Engineer-01018753DescriptionWeyerhaeuser is searching for a Project Engineer to be a part of our Lumber Southern Engineering Team. The Project Engineer is instrumental in advising area leaders in technology enhancements needed to improve operating performance and supporting process reliability improvement and strategies. Your Impact - As a Project Engineer, you will work closely with mill leadership teams, technical team members, and external contractors and vendors to safely and efficiently implement capital and pool projects within budgetary guidelines.$100k yearly1d ago
Part Time - Sales Associate - ProServices - Flexible
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for customers' experience with Lowe's. All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. * Being friendly and professional, welcoming customers to Lowe's and helping with home improvement project needs.$24k-30k yearly est.2d ago
A day in the life of a Store Manager: 1722 Veterans Blvd Ste F1, Mccomb, Mississippi 39648-2061$27k-37k yearly est.2d ago