- Worked on conversion projects, Designed, developed, converted and tested mainframe applications to client server applications using Java technology.
- Develop the Bridge Application to load the student data coming from different sources (Online and P/P) to mainframe table.
- Replaced the Unix Viking data entry system with more efficient mainframe screens allowing direct entry into the mainframe database.
- Converted all the mainframe screens for customer payment, waybill details, history and monitoring into web screen.
- Created Interface Agreement Documents which is used between mainframe and web services applications for data exchange.
- Worked on Mainframe file back up using Bank's internal ABAR system in mainframe.
- Develop PL/1 code to load student bio and raw score in different mainframe tables.
- Detailed Implementation plan was used to deploy the code in the mainframe environment.
- Worked on a mainframe inclusions and projects for a large commercial banking lender.
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented, and managed mainframe applications.
- Used FTP for file transfer between mainframe and host computer.
- Maintain mainframe application systems to meet or exceed business SLA.
- Load the Metadata in different mainframe tables as required.
- Follow Mainframe development guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Provide support to customers of multi-platform production systems within client/server and mainframe Environments.
- Developed mainframe interfaces to web services and Middleware layers like TIBCO and ESM.
- Provided technical trainings on mainframe for college recruited new resources.
- Provide Enhancements and Support for VANTAGE-ONE using Mainframe Technology.
- Mentored jounior programmers and provided support to mainframe consultans
- Project EISS is the backend application in CTB and is developed in Mainframe Technologies with PL/1 and Datacom.
Show More20 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location