- Analyzed production mainframe tape capacity, utilization and disaster recovery infrastructure for designing and configuring mainframe storage subsystems.
- Provide Mainframe Support and Procedures for Quarterly Disaster Recovery Exercises.
- Involved in transmission of information (files) from mainframe Host to & from external systems using IBM FTP, TCP/IP.
- Generate and maintain BELK start of day and end of day(EOD) reports using mainframe data servers.
- Provide systems, software and mainframe support to well over 15,000 EDS/GMAC customers throughout North America.
- Coordinated the move of on site mainframe computing to an off site location.
- Upgraded and/or applied maintenance to software that ran on the mainframe.
- Performed job scheduling duties using CA-7/11 running on Mainframe platform.
- Support for mainframe disaster recovery Participate and execute the mainframe engineering and storage procedures needed for disaster recovery drill.
- Perform IPL (Initial Program Load) for mainframe servers like [ ] and s/390 and generate reports for system activity.
- Applied maintenance to IBM mainframe systems every six months and upgraded operating system every year.
- Worked at Ameritech Worked as an ENDEVOR Administrator building ENDEVOR environments on all of Ameritech mainframe systems.
Show More6 Mainframe Jobs
No jobs at selected location