9. Maintenance Activities
Here's how Maintenance Activities is used in Maintenance Coordinator jobs:
- Created documents to consolidate maintenance activities, Quarterly Inspections, and Operational Reports for Site specific maintenance requirements.
- Provide guidance to Fabricator regarding up and coming maintenance activities and recommendation regarding equipment and planning.
- Coordinate maintenance activities daily with senior management, Quality Assurance functions and maintenance planner.
- Plan, organize and schedule necessary resources required to accomplish maintenance activities.
- Coordinated and prioritized all routine maintenance activities.
- Program and supervise preventive maintenance activities.
- Field witness Fabricator maintenance activities.
- Coordinated daily maintenance activities with production around batch processes and managed two one week plant shutdowns for maintenance each year.
- Operate Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software for scheduling, assigning, tracking, and reporting maintenance activities.
- Coordinate with all parties involved in aircraft maintenance activities to achieve maximum efficiency & minimal flight schedules disruptions.
- Coordinated all maintenance activities for three paper machines, a shipping department, and a recycle plant.
- Assist Director and Coordinator in planning, organizing and overseeing day to day maintenance activities.
- Managed and followed-up on maintenance activities, including work order status, and preventative maintenance.
- Assist with other Data Maintenance Activities, as required: Annual provider Directory updates.
- Monitor East Coast flight operations for maintenance activities and RON requirements.
- Coordinated and directed maintenance activities between 47 base support agencies.
- Full charge of maintenance activities in the Oakland region.
- Coordinated maintenance activities with operations to ensure control of work activities were followed
Managed outage and turnaround activities
- Coordinate efforts between vendors, contactors, and plant support on maintenance activities.
- Coordinated all safety and maintenance activities related to the installation and repair of fire prevention equipment throughout the
13. Maintenance Personnel
Here's how Maintenance Personnel is used in Maintenance Coordinator jobs:
- Generated reports utilized by maintenance personnel, department supervisors, plant manager, and divisional maintenance manager.
- Coordinated activities for maintenance personnel to ensure timely completion and within budget for production projects.
- Managed and supervised the schedules and workloads of maintenance personnel and administrative assistant.
- Coordinated personnel training and safety functions as required for all maintenance personnel.
- Supervised 25 maintenance coordinators/supervisors and 1,480 maintenance personnel.
- Conduct safety training for maintenance personnel.
- Provide technical expertise; assess equipment failure and direct workforce maintenance personnel to complete repairs so the company goals are met.
- Planned and organized numerous scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks for 5 work centers of 54 aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Planned and organized numerous scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks for 4 work centers and 65 maintenance personnel.
- Entered and closed work orders and prepared on-call list for maintenance personnel.
- Flight Line Coordinator, directed maintenance personnel in the flight line operations.
- Acted as the primary facilitator between aircraft pilots and maintenance personnel.
- Obtain and ship aircraft parts, arrange transportation for maintenance personnel.
- Verify execution of the work and maintenance personnel time allocation cards.
- Provided maintenance direction for 130 maintenance personnel and 16 aircraft.
- Dispatch the maintenance personnel to the units making the requests.
- Provide monthly safety training to 18 maintenance personnel.
- Assist maintenance personnel with trouble shooting machine breakdowns.
- Supervised a team of trained maintenance personnel.
- Developed new position "Plant Service" to have maintenance personnel dedicated to production needs.
18. Maintenance Technicians
Here's how Maintenance Technicians is used in Maintenance Coordinator jobs:
- Supervised, trained and mentored 17 maintenance technicians; implemented equipment enhancements and coordinated test floor operations for final manufacturing operations.
- Arranged payroll for maintenance coordinators and maintenance technicians.
- Plan and distribute preventive maintenance technicians.
- Trained and mentored maintenance technicians.
- Processed payroll for Maintenance Technicians.
- Manage and coach a team of maintenance technicians to increase the efficiency of the maintenance processes to a state of excellence.
- Provided leadership to 60 aircraft maintenance technicians in support of 32 KC-10 aircraft valued at $2.8 Billion.
- Provided customer service for over maintenance technicians, vendors and contractor for building and store maintenance.
- Dispatch local and national maintenance technicians and vendors to perform various repairs in retail stores.
- Coordinated outside vendors to complete repairs and requisitioned parts and supplies for maintenance technicians.
- Communicate between tenants, maintenance technicians, and contractors to complete necessary work.
- Point of contact for all maintenance technicians, unit owners and property managers.
- Reviewed, initiated, and assigned daily work orders to maintenance technicians.
- Organize priorities of electricians, fabricators, and maintenance technicians.
- Provide a daily schedule for the on-site maintenance technicians.
- Supervised six maintenance technicians for a 24/7 operation.
- Route work orders to maintenance technicians.
- Directed efforts of 80 maintenance technicians and coordinated with backshops and specialty departments to inspect, maintain and repair 26 aircraft.
maintenance technicians to tenant's units to address complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate maintenance technicians to perform preventive maintenance duties on Fanuc robots and Degensha resistance welders.
30. Maintenance Operations
Here's how Maintenance Operations is used in Maintenance Coordinator jobs:
- Inspected maintenance activities for compliance with repair priorities and advised upper management regarding all aspect of electronic maintenance operations.
- Planned maintenance operations, established priority and sequences for minimal downtime and reliable delivery to construction sites as scheduled.
- Team Leader of Maintenance Operations Center during operational readiness inspection, achieved score of Excellent.
- Leveraged technology to drive continuing excellence in maintenance operations that were key to passenger safety.
- Support Operations Manager with all tasks pertaining to Maintenance operations.
- Coordinated schedules and planned maintenance operations for multiple employees.
- Supervised 21 personnel in day to day maintenance operations, training, and mentoring of junior electricians and mechanics.
- Led Air Force Central Command's largest Maintenance Operations Center while deployed in support of Overseas Contingency Operations.
- Coordinate maintenance personnel, equipment, and transportation for on-line daily maintenance operations in the most expedient manner.
- Planned, managed, monitored, and implemented maintenance operations for eight distinct properties in seven Texas counties.
- Coordinated maintenance operations for eight separate sites including 2 Direct Support Units and 1 SSA maintaining 3,000 vehicles.
- Led a team of four to perform daily maintenance operations while ensuring safety precautions were being met.
- Assist in budget cost, schedule and manage maintenance operations to ensure maximum production for minimum cost.
- Implemented team to drive culture change toward Maintenance Operations Work Flow Process (MOWP).
- Managed a team of 4 in mechanical, electrical, and plumbing maintenance operations.
- Support with scheduling, planning, control, and reporting for maintenance operations.
- Support the Maintenance Director with the day to day maintenance operations.
- Directed daily maintenance operations for 3 facilities located throughout Elkhart.
- Devise strategic plans to streamline maintenance operations and schedules, and administer equipment, lifecycles, and processes.
- Assist in determining needed equipment, materials and supplies for maintenance operations .
44. Maintenance Management System
Here's how Maintenance Management System is used in Maintenance Coordinator jobs:
- Assisted with the research and implementation of automated Maintenance Management System.
- Enter work order into computerized maintenance management system.
- Manage the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Utilize MP2 Central Maintenance Management System
- Repair and order parts for machines, electronics, presses and binding equipment on Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Authored a Maintenance Prioritization Program to assist the Maintenance Management System (Indus Passport Portal-J 9.x).
- Input of all equipment in a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Initiate development of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Implemented a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Trained staff on Sked2 and Maintenance Management System.
- Experience using Computerized Maintenance Management System iMaint -Create work orders for mechanics to perform routine preventative maintenance.