2. Maintenance Procedures
- Participate in customer verification and validation of maintenance procedures to confirm accuracy, improve maintainability, and reduce errors.
- Develop on-orbit maintenance procedures from available engineering drawings, schematics and safety documents.
- Analyzed downtime of machines and trends and implemented other corrective maintenance procedures.
- Performed detailed analyses of maintenance procedures to streamline and assure effective content.
- Scheduled regular preventive maintenance procedures, planning, coordinating, and supervising the work of staff in the maintenance of equipment.
- Performed Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) in the development of RCM documentation, including equipment maintenance procedures.
- Created Illustrated Parts Breakdowns (IPB) documents with part numbers that parallel the maintenance procedures for better understanding.
- Conducted web based GCSS-MC analysis documenting real-time and future supply channel, distribution, and maintenance procedures.
- Trained new employees and international partners on the development of maintenance procedures and Illustrated Parts Breakdowns.
- Maintained repair log books to ensure the effectiveness of maintenance procedures on equipment.
- Required to develop, write and provide multiple systems maintenance procedures and suggestions including reliability/availability analysis.
- Delivered completed RCM packages to Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) for implementation and update of existing systems maintenance procedures.