The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining and caring for a mixture of 1,2-,3-,4- and 5-bedroom apartments, as well as maintaining the physical integrity of the grounds.$40k-60k yearly est.11h ago
"If you are an Amazing Maintenance Technician who wants to make good money working at an Amazing company then keep reading" We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing.$49.9k-54.1k yearly1d ago
HardHat Workforce Solutions is currently seeking Electricians and Helpersfor projects in the local area.$16-25 hourly60d+ ago
Then this Millwright-Maintenance Mechanic opportunity could be the right fit for you. Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. This exciting opportunity as a Millwright-Maintenance Mechanic offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO.$28-33 hourly31d ago
Maintenance Technician I - Quail Hollow Apartments
Monarch Investment is actively interviewing for an Apartment Maintenance Technician at Quail Hollow Apartments in West Columbia, SC. West Columbia, SC 29169$20-22 hourly30d ago
Problem-solving skills are required to effectively manage the day-to-day tasks required by the community; the maintenance technician must be able to think outside of the box SPM, LLC, a full service national property management firm, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for RiversEdge Apartments, Camden, S.C. Maintenance Technician - RiversEdge Apartments - Camden, SC The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned by the Community Manager, including but not limited to maintaining the physical condition of the community from both a preventative and corrective standpoint.$32k-47k yearly est.60d+ ago
Safety is one of West Fraser s core values and our employees can expect a challenging, stable work environment with career development opportunities. West Fraser is a diversified North American wood products company producing southern yellow pine lumber and wood chips across the Southern US and Western Canada. In general, all Electrician roles are required to repair, install, replace, program, and test all electrical circuits, and equipment.$43k-52k yearly est.12d ago
Appliance Maintenance Technician
Puls technicians enjoy flexible hours, competitive payouts and a steady stream of jobs in your area.$37k-54k yearly est.2d ago
Envision AESC is the world's leading battery technology company. We are currently hiring a Maintenance Manager for our new Florence, SC plant. Through AIoT-driven innovations in battery technology and multidisciplinary applications, Envision AESC establishes scenarios to enable electric vehicles to participate in the renewable energy eco-system and provides a dynamic balance to the common development of clean energy and new energy electric vehicle industry.$55k-90k yearly est.19d ago
Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician- 25,000 Sign on Bonus!
Expand your professional career as a Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician with MAU's client in Ridgeville, SC Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician - 25,000 Sign on Bonus!$32k-44k yearly est.21d ago
Maintenance Mechanic - Experienced
It also gets loud and the Frito-Lay manufacturing facilities are large. Although you will start out working for Frito-Lay, this job can open the door to career opportunities with our parent company, PepsiCo.$39.3 hourly3d ago
12R Interior Electrician
Ask your Army National Guard recruiter for the most up-to-date information. As overseers of electricity, Interior Electricians are valuable to the operations of the Army National Guard. After 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you will learn fundamental Soldiering skills, you will attend seven weeks of Advanced Individual Training (AIT) where you'll learn what you need to get started as an Army National Guard Interior Electrician. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.$38k-54k yearly est.2d ago
Apartment Maintenance Technician
The *Maintenance Technician* assists the Maintenance Manager in carrying out the service processes of the property to ensure our community members have a well-maintained home. *Ginkgo Residential LLC* is an integrated multifamily investment, management and redevelopment company based in Charlotte, North Carolina.$18-22 hourly30d ago
Maintenance Technician II - Silos Southend
Responsibilities: Maintenance Technician II - Silos South End Apartment Homes (a premier class A 390-unit mid-rise community located in the vibrant South End neighborhood)- Charlotte, NC Simpson Housing is committed to be a trusted leader in the multifamily industry. What Simpson Can Offer You: Simpson Housing is a large, fully-integrated real estate company with an enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit. Simpson is proud to offer you: Their commitment to service continues to strengthen the Simpson name.$19-21 hourly1d ago
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. Invitation Homes isn't just a workplace but a possibility place. As a Maintenance Technician at Invitation Homes, you will be performing high-quality maintenance work in our single-family rental homes while providing outstanding customer service to our residents. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.$18-31.1 hourly3d ago
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge, and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: Our Electrician Lead position is responsible for troubleshooting, correcting, and maintaining all electrical equipment within the manufacturing facility.$49k-60k yearly est.7d ago
Maintenance Technician 2
Target Global Supply Chain and Logistics is evolving at an incredible pace. Whether it's through focusing on our regional or upstream distribution centers, import warehouses, or fulfillment and flow centers, you'll have a chance to positively impact thousands of fellow team members and Target guests worldwide, further differentiating Target from all the rest. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. As an Engineering & Facilities Maintenance Technician 2 (MT2), you will assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of automated material handling equipment and ensure high equipment availability rates. We are becoming more intelligent, automated and algorithmic in our decision-making, so that no matter how guests shop-in stores or on Target.com-we deliver the convenience and immediate gratification they demand and deserve. You will collaborate with Maintenance Technician 3s and Senior Systems Engineers to perform Root Cause Analysis for equipment failures. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. You will work with other Target service technicians to solve problems, validate quality of work for outside specialty contractors, work with building leaders to optimize material handling equipment, and meet aggressive time lines. As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.$30.8-34.8 hourly13h ago
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team!$36k-50k yearly est.4d ago
Maintenance Technician Full Ti-105010
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
* Ability to read and communicate effectively with guests, associates and outside vendors.
* Ability to understand and follow safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and other guidelines and company standards.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to use units of measurement for weight, volume and distance.
* Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
* Ability to assist with solving guest issues and deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to remain stationary, be mobile, navigate the hotel, handle, reach, and detect objects, tools, or controls, and detect scent and detect sounds.
* The associate must be able to position self to access low areas, traverse heights and remain stable while doing so, balance, and the ability to bend, kneel, or crouch.
* The associate must be able to occasionally push/pull objects (tools/carts/cleaning equipment) weighing up to 50 pounds.
* The associate must have the ability to discern or detect items in guest rooms to ensure safe performance of work.
* The associate may frequently work in outside weather conditions (depending on hotel).
* The associate occasionally works in wet humid conditions (non weather related), near moving mechanical parts, in the presence of fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
* The work environment typically will be at moderate to loud noise levels.
* The associate may be asked to travel to help additional locations within a reasonable geography.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree( GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESA Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of ESA Management, LLC to treat applicants and associates in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, age (as defined under applicable law), national origin or ancestry, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Maintenance Engineer (or "ME") position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible to ensure that all property equipment is functioning, premises are maintained in a pristine condition, and that all guest rooms are in good repair. The position is responsible for ensuring that all tasks outlined in the Green Shield Binder and as directed by the management team and/or Regional Asset Manager are completed in a timely fashion in accordance with company standards.
Watch A Day in the Life video for Maintenance Engineer https://vimeo.com/showcase/5180017/video/291575214
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
* Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
* The ME must be able to work with minimal supervision while performing all essential duties to satisfaction and company standard.
* Job function to include assisting guests upon request, responding to all guest requests with diligent follow through in accordance with company guidelines and procedures.
* Job function to include performing the out of room cleaning outlined in the Green Shield Binder to ensure that the premises are maintained in pristine condition. This includes but is not limited to trash and debris, trash containers, cleanliness of building interior and exterior, grounds, walkways, stairwells, driveways and parking areas.
* Job functions to include performing repairs listed on work orders and following the work order process as outlined in the Green Shield Binder. Repairs must be made in a timely fashion and professional manner.
* Job functions to include preventative maintenance inspections and repairs as outlined in the Green Shield Binder.
* Job functions to include following the Green Shield Inspection schedule on a daily basis in order to accomplish all tasks outlined in a timely fashion in accordance with company standard.
* Job functions to include maintaining all records as outlined within the Green Shield Binder to include but not limited to Guest Room PM deficiencies, PM Room Inspections, Life Safety Inspections, Elevator Inspections and Non-Guest Room Deficiency Log.
* Job function to include following the outlined work flow on the Green Shield Schedule, utilizing the SOPs as a reference guide to complete all tasks per company standard.
* Job function to include maintaining an organized and clean work area in the maintenance room, while managing and safe guarding all maintenance tool inventory on a daily basis. Need to ensure that all tools are in good working condition.
* Job function to include maintaining a clean and organized boiler room, electric rooms, HVAC rooms, fire sprinkler rooms, in accordance with company standard and local ordinance.
* Job function to include ensuring that all fire safety equipment (fire alarm system, smoke detectors, CO detectors, fire extinguishers, etc) are operational and that inspections are current and in compliance with company standards and local ordinance.
* Compliance with all ESA safety and security policies and procedures to include OSHA and ADA.
* Job function to include maintenance of pool and or spa in accordance with ESA policies, procedures and in compliance with local ordinance.
* Job functions to include assisting with or handling the response to emergencies at the property or sister location when asked by management.
* Job functions to include monitoring and follow up with outside vendors when directed by management.
* Assisting with cleaning any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include but not limited to font desk, associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
* Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
* Other duties as requested by the management team.
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
* Employer Paid Long Term Disability
* Optional Employee Paid - Voluntary Benefits
* Short-Term Disability
* Buy-Up Long-Term Disability
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Dependent Life Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Pay range information for the position you are applying for is below.
Disclaimer: Compensation may vary based on role, level, experience, length of time in a position, and
location. Candidates are not guaranteed to be at the high or low end of the compensation ranges
presented. The Company complies with applicable federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements.
For Colorado, Washington, California, Applicants Only:
Maintenance Technician Full Time - 105010 $15.50 - $27.32
For New York City (Whitestone) Applicants Only:
Maintenance Technician Full Time - 105010 $27.43$32k-42k yearly est.5d ago
We are Hiring Commercial Electricians Columbia SC area!$29k-39k yearly est.11d ago