What Does A Maintenance Foreman Do At Keolis Transit
* Assess shift work load, assigns work to mechanics.* Monitor technician work flow, update ready list.* Measure time and distance metrics included in every task performed in the shop during the implementation phase of the 5S methodology.* Work with vendors performing warranty and contract work on property, ensure proper documentation and Q A of work performed.* Perform Q A inspections on completed work to verify compliance with all maintenance policies and procedures.* Review all work orders for proper posting of parts and completeness including mechanics work time and notes.* Adjust work assignments throughout shift as needed.* Closeout shift, interface with next shift Foreman.* Perform other duties as assigned
What Does A Maintenance Foreman Do At Precoat Metals
* Assists in the compilation and maintaining of factual information on plant facilities.* Assists in supervising the daily activity of the maintenance department.* Instructs, directs, and assists maintenance employees in the performance of duties, as directed by the Maintenance Manager.* Helps to ensure equipment is being used responsibly to assure maximum productivity.* Responsible for ensuring that work is being performed correctly and completely, along with the direction of employees necessary to accomplish all maintenance activities.* Works in conjunction with the management to help coordinate plant-wide activities related to overall operations.* Provides information that aids in the preparation of preventative maintenance programs for both short and long range economics.* Knowledge of Add Reliance Automax, RSLogix & SLC500 plc helpful as well a Reliance DC & AC drive.* Allen Bradley Power Flex AC drives* Inventory management & purchasing parts as needed* Documenting shift incidents and accidents using the appropriate plant or corporate form.* Promoting a culture of safety & ensuring the employees on the shift are wearing the correct PPE and following safety rules.* Generating Corrective Work Orders from Preventative Maintenance Work Orders
What Does A Maintenance Foreman Do At Southwestern Energy
* Identifies with the Workover/Completions Superintendent their assigned locations for scheduled completions activity and coordinates with venders, contractors and consultants* Prior to placing containment, checks the location pad for surface conditions adequate for placement of containment liner, including a smooth and level surface with no puncture points, removal of all litter and debris, iron, barriers and plastic* Locates and confirms the location of production equipment, production lines and water riser with regard to the site plan developed by the Frac Crew, and conveys this information to the Water Transfer Company (WTC)* Coordinates with Containment Coordinator to Order containment, berms and ramps to be placed on the location for water tanks, and inspects containment prior to locating tanks* Orders and locates tanks on location and ensures that the containment is not damaged during the placement of the tank battery and working tanks, ordering repairs as necessary and securing containment for pre-frac water operations* Oversees WTC rig-up and placement of the manifolds and riser transfer pipe, booster pump and impoundment pump locations and rig-up* With the WTC Manager, verifies the position of pipeline valves (open/closed) and tags out the valve box, then confirms the water delivery rate to the location* Coordinates WTC and Well Site Supervisor (WSS) communication during the completion* Once the well(s) stimulation is complete, orders the removal of excess frac water, water tanks and the WTC to either a new location or an impoundment* Coordinates activities and water movement with LOC and provide LOC with fluids movement guidance (acceptable routes, carriers, water source and destination, etc.)* Coordinates flowback water filtering and transfer to impoundments including and providing LOC with fluids movement guidance (acceptable routes, carriers, water source and destination, etc.)* Works with LOC acquiring trucking pricing methods and quotes and the acceptance of the same* Responsible for the operation, maintenance and oversight of all SWN owned fresh water extractions* Responsible for the operation, maintenance and oversight of SWN reuse facilities* At least 8 to 10 years of oil and gas industry experience or related maintenance/instrumentation operations preferred* Experience in water pump sizing and water meter calibration required* A history of safety performance management* Proficient in Microsoft Office products, PA, Maximo and other relevant software programs that may be introduced* Experience supervising or coordinating company employees and managing contract employees is a plus* Experience supervising the movement of fluids by truck* Must have valid driver's license* Must be able to legally work in the United States* Excellent teamwork and communication skills are an important fundamental of this position* Southwestern Energy Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.* All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, present military status or veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination
What Does A Maintenance Foreman Do At BWX Technologies, Inc.
* Responsible for foreman supervision duties for hourly maintenance millwrights and electronics repair technicians.* Includes working with union contract requirements when dealing with hourly employees. * Provides safety leadership and support. * Communicates with production foreman and welding technicians on setting repair priorities.* Provides technical expertise and guidance on equipment repairs and spare parts. * Provides support for safety training and safety leadership
What Does A Maintenance Foreman Do At Pae, Inc.
* Liaise with the Site Manager regarding client requirements* Supervise the delivery & distribution of materials on site* Supervise & provide direction to trades persons onsite* Knowledge of all tools required to perform required work