10. Maintenance Activities
Here's how Maintenance Activities is used in Maintenance Manager jobs:
- Arranged and scheduled preventative and predictive maintenance activities to ensure maximum plant operational effectiveness using the CMMS system.
- Train maintenance technicians and housekeepers in composite maintenance activities and maintaining strict adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Manage and support engineering and maintenance activities in the manufacturing and packaging areas.
- Manage equipment and facility maintenance activities for blending and granulation manufacturing operations.
- Plan and coordinate maintenance activities within department.
- Purchased materials for maintenance activities.
- Manage all maintenance shifts and activities for 10 union maintenance techs, including planning, scheduling and budgeting all maintenance activities.
- Supervised and planned maintenance activities for the 215 room property with the view of safety and comfort of guest and staff.
- Directed the vehicle and facility maintenance activities for 1802 vehicles and 16 facilities over a 4-state area.
- Controlled the scheduling of 3rd party contractors to perform major maintenance activities throughout the department.
- Supervised machine and plant maintenance activities for three-shift, a seven-day-a-week department with 40 employees.
- Manage all maintenance activities, planning, scheduling and budgeting for union work force.
- Ensured the completion of a wide variety of maintenance activities within specified deadlines.
- Supported all Maintenance activities and new installs including Sticker line for Loco beverages.
- Directed the maintenance activities of up to technicians in three work centers.
- Review work orders, assign priority and schedule all maintenance activities.
- Managed maintenance activities on intermodal equipment for 23 account customers on a 110 acre waterfront site in a union environment.
- Schedule and execute maintenance activities based on data analysis of machine failure incidents as well as best
- Ensured that staff are trained in complex maintenance activities and Maintenance procedures.
- Major Responsibilities/Activities
* Run day to day maintenance activities for both the Los Angeles and Long Beach yards.
217 Maintenance Activities Jobs
No jobs at selected location
39. Grounds Maintenance
Here's how Grounds Maintenance is used in Maintenance Manager jobs:
- JOB DUTIES: Drywall repair/Texturing/Painting/Caulking/Basic electrical/Carpentry/Stucco/Plumbing/Grounds maintenance/Shampooing carpets/Order supplies/Book keeping/Bank deposits/Supervision of asst.
- Manage departmental budget of 360k annually - Responsible for building and grounds maintenance coordinating all outside contractors - Departmental safety coordinator
- Managed grounds maintenance and sprinkling system repair/maintenance.
- Manage all building and grounds maintenance in a safe and efficient manner to pass all OSHA and Indiana Fire Department inspections.
- Managed and secured contracts with outside vendors for areas of grounds maintenance, construction, HVAC, ammonia and boiler systems.
- Supervised 9 technicians, 1 building maintenance associate, 6 custodial associates, and grounds maintenance crew on 2 shifts.
- Demonstrated ability to perform preventive building and grounds maintenance while adhering to state issued building safety guidelines and OSHA.
- Arrange bids-contracts, major building and ground projects responsible for outside grounds maintenance of five building sites.
- Conducted berm and grounds maintenance to maintain safety of all soldiers at all times during range operation.
- Managed and supervised grounds maintenance, including outdoor signage, snow removal, and concrete repairs.
- Institute and manage systems for resident service requests, grounds maintenance, snowplowing and cleaning.
- Scheduled grounds maintenance; including grass, snow removal, and landscaping.
- Assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of grounds maintenance personnel.
- Manage Pest Control Program, Janitorial service and four seasons grounds maintenance.
- Directed staff and contractors engaged in building and grounds maintenance activities.
- Full building and grounds maintenance, production and operations maintenance.
- Supervised and managed maintenance employees, Included hiring and training
Scheduled all Grounds Maintenance; Landscaping, Mowing, Repairs and Improvements
- Assisted in the organization of projects to include Snow removal and Grounds Maintenance
- General build maintenance, A/C and heating maintenance,
- General grounds maintenance
Move-in cleaning and preparation
Pool area maintenance
Bulk trash pick up
29 Grounds Maintenance Jobs
No jobs at selected location