The Senior AnalystSustainability & ESG supports the management of the organizations Sustainability and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) program; collaborates with Executive leadership or multiple organizational teams to develop and execute sustainability and ESG initiatives; gathers, analyzes, and interprets relevant data to compile reports; responds customer requests for sustainability and ESG data or information when needed; and stays current on sustainability and ESG topics by regularly performing research and analyses.
Support the management of the organizations sustainability and ESG program (i.e., strategic planning, execution, public reporting)
Collaborate with Executive leadership or multiple organizational teams to develop and execute sustainability and ESG initiatives
Develop data quality assurance and data controls to track the organizations Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions
Gather, analyze, and interpret relevant data to compile reports (i.e. GHG emissions, ESG, and sustainability data)
Work with the organizations Legal, Operations, Accounting, Public Reporting, Investor Relations, and Executive leadership teams to ensure organizational compliance with sustainability and ESG regulations
Assist with responses to customer requests for ESG data or information
Assist with analyzing customer and vendor responses to questionnaires
Perform project plan based data management and analysis and make recommended improvements to plan
Review data assessed by third party sustainability and ESG raters and submit corrections when necessary
Stay current by conducting research and analysis of sustainability and ESG topics
Maintain compliance with all Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policies by attending all required HSE training sessions, safety meetings, and always utilize proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Data Science, Business, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology required
Minimum 4 years relevant industry experience required
Project report preparation and presentation experience preferred
Must be self-driven and comfortable independently making sound business judgements
Expert time management and multi-tasking skills; able to manage many projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with vendors, customers, and personnel at all levels of the organization
Strong research, critical thinking, and analytical skills; able to gather, interpret, and utilize data to define objectives and draw conclusions
Highly professional and ethical leader who will always uphold the organizations values and safety culture
Highly proficient working in Microsoft Office 365 applications and able to quickly learn internal accounting, reporting and operational enterprise software (i.e., Workiva)
The physical demands described here represent those required for an employee to successfully perform the roles essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform their major responsibilities. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here represent environmental conditions an employee will encounter while performing the roles essential functions. The noise level in some work environments can be moderate and an employee may encounter extreme weather conditions while performing major duties. Reasonable accommodation may be provided for individuals with disabilities to perform their major responsibilities.
The information provided in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the roles classification. This job description is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications required of employees assigned to this role.$73k-101k yearly est.2d ago
INSTRUMENT AND ELECTRICAL LEAD
Reports directly to I&E Team Supervisor
Lead is the first point of contact for field technicians. Provide leadership, knowledge, and training to their technicians.
Provide hands on support as required to resolve Instrument/Electrical field problems as they occur and investigate all equipment failures to determine root cause. Ensure technicians have the correct tools, parts and knowledge to performing the duties required.
Ensure all PMs, work orders, projects, are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
Completes all paperwork accurately and efficiently.
Advanced Level knowledge in instrumentation and automation control systems used for well servicing equipment including pressure flow, temperature and density devices.
Advanced level knowledge in Rolligon, AMI, Scada, Software. This includes Wind flash, Pcan View, FCPC, DAS, FCS Tool, DV Command, NI Max, CAT ET, HyperTerminal, Danfoss.
Efficient in problem solving and able to provide accuracy of instruments and controls.
In-depth knowledge of Hydraulic Fracturing, including but not limited to, electronics, instrumentation, automation, controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, operations.$60k-83k yearly est.11d ago
Performs mechanical work functions that include troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, repairs
Completes walk around with crew and Leads
Completes task list created during walk around with Lead that includes leaks and/or repairs
Troubleshoots and repairs engines such as: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel and Ford
Diagnoses, repairs and/or adjust heavy duty hydraulic, pneumatic and 12/24 volts system components
Understands and follows manufacturers troubleshooting and repair instructions
Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities
Performs test run(s) and quality check(s) prior to releasing
Other duties assigned by Field Maintenance Leads, Supervisor or Manager
Must have a valid drivers license
Have mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of using maintenance equipment
Has knowledge of frac operation, frac operating procedures and specialized training on hazard conditions
Ability to work during day and nightshift
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lb
Must be able to lift, bend, kneel, squat or lie down while working
Ability to work indoors and outdoors with possible exposure to hot or cold temperatures
Has attention to detail orientated; well organized
Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic
Strong verbal and written skills
Able to interact effectively at all levels$36k-48k yearly est.30d ago
RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach.$77k-135k yearly est.1d ago
We are seeking talented and motivated Interior Designers to join our dynamic team in the heart of the Design District in Dallas, TX.$37k-50k yearly est.9d ago
SHOP MECHANIC (TRACTOR)
The basic duties of preventative maintenance technician can include: oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, replacing brakes, servicing, testing, and performing inspections/repairs on a variety of equipment
Perform basic wear and tear checks on equipment
Ensures equipment is clean and lubricated well
Ensures that safety standards are maintained in the course of performing duties
Ensures the facility areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances
Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities
Utilizes and drives a company vehicle as needed
Miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned
Experience as a maintenance technician preferred
Has a basic mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of using maintenance equipment
Can work a 12-hour shift on a 14/7 rotation
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, bend, kneel, squat or lie down while working
Ability to work both indoors and outdoors with possible exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures$36k-48k yearly est.60d+ ago
Sr. Data Engineer
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Data Engineer with extensive experience in Snowflake, Enterprise Data Modeling, Cloud Warehousing Architectures, and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes. Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional oil and natural gas assets$79k-109k yearly est.31d ago
Engineering Manager - Underground Utilities
This is a professional position responsible for managing, training, coordinating, and providing oversight of electric and gas transmission and distribution underground engineering as well as communications underground engineering. This position is also responsible for implementing best engineering methods, pursuing business development opportunities and maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Assignments will include providing technical guidance and management to engineering teams, supporting established organization objectives by developing goals and strategies, and overseeing group financials. The successful candidate will possess a broad, extensive, and deep understanding of both engineering principles and management practices, and demonstrate the ability to apply that knowledge and experience to all aspects of operations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
* Functional leader of underground utility engineering team
* Responsible for group financials
* Reports to and functions with executive management
* Maintains good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Oversees all hiring and personnel decisions within team
* Implements best practice engineering methods, develops training programs and performs training for team employees in collaboration with other management
* Measures, reports and controls team performance against established best practices and team goals
* Interacts with other teams to bid on and complete projects, cross-train employees, share best practices
* Responsible for technical performance of team, provides technical guidance to engineers in collaboration with other management
* Support established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies for team
* Create/develop/supervise drawing packages for bidding, construction, as-built, and submittal purposes
* Ensure team has tools to be successful: software, hardware, field, etc.
* Adheres to and further develops company vision for entire team
* Shares responsiblity for employee satisfaction and engagement
* Finds and implements ways to improve cost-efficiency
* Assists with and supervises the development and preparation of project scopes, budgets and schedules
* Remain knowledgeable of development in regulations, laws, standards, and best practices applicable to our functional area, including but not limited to, Standards of Conduct, RUS Design Guidelines, the National Electric Safety Code, California General Order 128, DOT 49 CFR 192, and ASME B31.8.
* Provide technical direction and assistance to others, as required
* Sets engineering policy and practices to be implemented for team and ensures that QA/QC policies are adhered to
* Provides support to business development or pursuit activites
Other Responsibilites & Duties
* Perform other related duties as needed
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Action-mindset; having the ability to move from thinking about something to doing it
* Strong team player: Accomplish tasks by working with others and recognizing how his/her decisions may impact the team and have a willingness to seek input from others
* Time Management: Have the ability to successfully plan and accomplish tasks within an established timeline
* Computer proficiency in operating a personal computer and standard business office applications including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and other related applications
* Ability to analyze problems and develop effective solutions at both strategic and functional levels
* Work independently with minimal direction as a highly motivated self-starter
Required Job Qualifications
* Education & Training:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or other similarly related engineering disciplines
* Registered as a Professional Engineer
* Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
* Extensive and thorough knowledge of engineering design for service line, including AutoCAD Civil3D and familiarity with land survey techniques and coordinate reference systems.
* Advanced knowledge of other applicable design software
* Advanced knowledge of engineering principles and practices, including computer applications
* Extensive knowledge of field techniques for construction
* Extensive knowledge of safe working practices
* Extensive knowledge of project management practices and financials
* Extensive client relationships and professional network within industry
* Seven (7) or more years of experience in underground utility engineering, including a minimum of three (3) years of management experience leading engineering teams
* Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time on an annual basis.
* Must possess a valid drivers license.
* Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform all of the essential functions of this position.
Desired Job Qualifications
* An advanced engineering degree
* Member of an industry organization (ASME, ASCE, IEEE, NESC, etc.)
* Masters degree in business administration
* $100,000-$166,000 annually$100k-166k yearly3d ago
* Registered as an Engineer Intern in Colorado or California.$61k-82k yearly3d ago
* Registered as a Professional Engineer in Colorado or California. * Develops training modules and initiatives at the directive of the Principal Engineer$83k-112k yearly3d ago
Senior Distribution Designer
has immediate need for Senior Distribution Designers in Denver, CO and San Diego, CA to perform of overhead and underground distribution design.$64k-95k yearly est.35d ago
The Engineer Manager will manage and grow engineering and design teams in support of overhead T&D line design.$100k-166k yearly60d+ ago
The Driller will be required to undergo various training courses including first aid, CPR, 40-hour and 8-hour refresher HAZWOPER training, regular safety training, and plant safety training on an as needed basis. The Driller will be required to undergo an annual physical for medical monitoring and random drug screening and to maintain the Class B commercial driver's license. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES The Driller directly supervises two to three employees in the drill crew. One to three years of related experience with a firm as a driller, driller's helper, soil technician, or other similar positions. The Driller carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Job DescriptionSummary The Geotechnical Driller (Driller) works as a member of a drill crew engaged in making subsurface investigations. The Driller: Normally serves as the driver of the drill rig and is responsible for the accurate placement of the drill rig over the drilling site.$44k-58k yearly est.2d ago
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator
Education High School Diploma or equivalent Company Description RPC Staffing was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. Job DescriptionWarehouse Associate The pay rate is 20.00 an hour The job location is in Greeley, CO. Monday thru Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Available for on call once hired on full time.$28k-37k yearly est.3d ago
$25k-31k yearly est.3d ago
PRN Phlebotomist, 2 days per week
Local Multi-Lab Company Seeking PRN Phlebotomist's ASAP$22 hourly4d ago
Warehouse Forklift Operator
Company Description RPC Staffing was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach.$26k-31k yearly est.4d ago
$33k-55k yearly est.5d ago
Facility Security Administrator II
Chesapeake Energy Corporation's operations are focused on discovering and devel$80k-111k yearly est.3d ago
Zippia gives an in-depth look into the details of Mammoth Energy Services, including salaries, political affiliations, employee data, and more, in order to inform job seekers about Mammoth Energy Services. The employee data is based on information from people who have self-reported their past or current employments at Mammoth Energy Services. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. Sources of data may include, but are not limited to, the BLS, company filings, estimates based on those filings, H1B filings, and other public and private datasets. While we have made attempts to ensure that the information displayed are correct, Zippia is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this information. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Mammoth Energy Services. The data presented on this page does not represent the view of Mammoth Energy Services and its employees or that of Zippia.
Mammoth Energy Services may also be known as or be related to Mammoth Energy Services, Mammoth Energy Services Inc, Mammoth Energy Services Inc. and Mammoth Energy Services, Inc.