What does a Manufacturing Supervisor do at Samsung Electronics America
* PM)/Change Point Management (CPM)/System Maintenance: Follows standard operating procedures to ensure equipment/ processes/systems are running effectively* Troubleshooting:* Conducts failure analysis and follows scripts to troubleshoot and anticipate future failures* Monitors equipment and processes in current state and proactively looks for ways to improve processes.* Experience in analyzing SPC and/or trend charts and structured problem solving techniques.* Teamwork and Communication:* Able to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate throughout organization.* Lead, Mentors and Trains lower level Technicians
What does a Manufacturing Supervisor do at General Mills Sales Inc.
* In this role you will: Provide Organizational Leadership in a Dynamic and Collaborative Environment * Perform as a first-level leader in a complex food manufacturing facility, providing coaching, support, and direction to members of a work team.* Provide business and technical leadership necessary to ensure both the department and facility meet and/or exceed goals in critical manufacturing success areas Human Safety, Food Safety, Quality, Sanitation, Cost, System Utilization, Customer Service, Health/Environment * Establish and sustain effective relationships with all employees in order to foster an environment where innovation and cooperation are used to solve problems.* Promote positive employee relations through effective conflict management and issue resolution.* Employer's Job# 6839812Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement
What does a Manufacturing Supervisor do at Precision Castparts Corp.
* The Manufacturing Supervisor ensures throughput targets are achieved in a safe, timely, quality, cost efficient and productive manner.* Manages production schedules to fulfill orders; is accountable for the achievement of area performance objectives, product quality and variable costs; ensures employees are accurately trained, assigned specific duties, coached, disciplined, and rewarded; and always optimizes equipment availability, cycle times, and overall continual improvement.* Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to the area to maximize productivity and minimize cost while achieving safety, quality and throughput targets.* Review and plan for daily/ weekly/ quarterly labor, equipment, and supply requirements to achieve the departmental throughput while meeting and exceeding the productivity targets.* Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis. * Ensure employees are trained on production procedures and practices* Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees; planning, assigning & directing work; evaluating and appraising individual performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; addressing complaints & resolving problems. * Review variable costs, productivity, earned standard hours and throughput daily and implements effective corrective actions when targets are not achieved* Manage the activities of employees on continuous improvement projects * Support and improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals. * Manage preventative maintenance performed by production employees.* Provide manufacturing expertise if and when problems arise* Stay abreast of technological advancements and process improvements, which may impact production* Other duties as assigned
What does a Manufacturing Supervisor do at Stryker
* Supervises the performance of 2 or more non-exempt employees.* Evaluates the performance of 2 or more non-exempt employees based on pre-established performance parameters.* Manages and processes all payroll adjustments necessary for each employee.* Coordinates and approves time off for all assigned associates.* Manages all disciplinary processes jointly with HR Business Partner.* Designs and ensures implementation of training plans to comply with job requirements, regulations and to develop associates.* Will coach and develop direct reports to ensure the operation has the right talent in place (succession planning).* Promotes engagement of team members to meet or exceed production goals.* Leads Q12 impact planning process* Is responsible for assigned group complying with company policies and corrective actions.* PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES:* Continuously comply will all related regulatory requirements.* Responsible to stop further processing in the event of encountering non-conforming product condition.* Will develop, coordinate and/or implement production activities, schedules and methods to ensure goal attainment and ensure regulatory compliance in assigned production area.* Will prioritize production schedules based on product, equipment, material and manpower variables within the assigned area.* Will submit periodic reports, in writing and in person, to appropriate personnel.* Responsible of identifying manufacturing efficiencies within product processes and allocation of human resources.* Lead all Kaizen Teian Program initiatives within the unit.* MANAGEMENT RESPONSABILITIES* Participates in Operational meetings, Unit Reviews, Staffing Reviews and any other presentation to management.* Liaison between management, support team and manufacturing associates.* Act as a Representative on key supervisory functions of the Stryker Brand of becoming the most admired medical device company.* ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE* Ensure associates understand their responsibilities with regard to the EHS policy and the EHSMS.* Identify EHS risks in his/her area and implement controls to minimize them.* Ensure that associates have current knowledge of the EHS risks associate to his/her area and the benefits of improved EHS performance.* Ensure that associates perform duties in compliance with the requirements of the EMS and the associate’s procedures.* Ensure associates have received the training necessary for them to carry out tasks in accordance with the EHS policy and the EHSMS requirements.* Work as a team with other associates to achieve the established objectives and targets of his/her area.* Strive for EHS excellence at all times.* Commit to the EHS policy.* Observe EHS requirements strictly and perform daily tasks in a safety an environmentally conscious manner.* Make every effort to reduce the waste generated and support Stryker's recycling program.* Notify deviations from the established environmental practices to the next in command or an Environmental Department representative.* In the event of an emergency, follow the procedure established in the Emergency Procedure to report and respond to the incident.* Assist and actively participate in EHS related training.* Minimum Qualifications
What does a Manufacturing Supervisor do at Stanley Black and Decker
* Supports continuous improvement philosophy driving lean manufacturing principles.* Day to day manufacturing process support of production teams.* Works closely with manufacturing engineers as well as other support groups and direct labor personnel to resolve issues that arise as related to safety, quality, delivery, and cost.* Works closely with HR and management to maintain consistency and fairness in administration of company policy and code of conduct.* Provides necessary talent and resources to the manufacturing process to meet objective goals.* Management of departmental budgets within assigned area