13. Primary Research
- Conducted primary research via telephone and online surveys in national markets to build financial feasibility projections.
- Recommended go-to-market strategy for entrepreneurial university technology by conducting primary research with physicians.
- Coordinated primary research initiatives - including focus groups and surveying.
- Consolidated and reported the finding result of the primary research to the project's supervisor.
- Interviewed subject matter experts and conducted quantitative survey as parts of primary research.