Distribution Warehouse Maintenance
As a member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for repairs and preventative maintenance on Distribution Center equipment and the building. This role will Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify warranties) in a timely and effective manner.
* General Maintenance Associate
* Maintenance Technician
* Multi Skilled Technician
* Ammonia Refrigeration Technician
* Maintenance Planner
Your attention to detail and focus on safety will be critical in these roles.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Maintains, repairs, and conducts preventative maintenance on material handling and building equipment in safe and efficient manner.
* Utilizes established PM and repair policies and procedures to return equipment to fully operational status
* Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain equipment.
* Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
* Work as a team member with operations and other technicians to support the facility in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
* Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to understand workload and record actions (e.g., workorders, asset/labor history, inventory usage)
* Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g., customers, suppliers, associates).
* Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
* Daily perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to procedures.