A reasonable earning expectation for this independent agent position is between $30000 - $100000 / year depending on hours worked as well as commission and earnings plans. Through Assurance, you will have access to trusted carriers like UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, Humana, Anthem, WellCare, and more. Fill out our form, answer some questions, and attend our free webinar to learn more about becoming an independent agent with Assurance! 3 or more state licenses prior to starting with Assurance As an Independent Medicare Agent, you will have the opportunity to help Medicare beneficiaries while building your career, all at your own pace. As a Licensed Medicare Sales Agent, you will: Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to include the salary range on Assurance is looking for licensed and experienced insurance sales agents to help Medicare beneficiaries find the plan that is right for them. Agents should anticipate committing to between 10 and 50 hours of work per week to meet the reasonable window of compensation as an independent agent.$30k-100k yearly8d ago
Field Based Community Health Worker
If you reside near New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA, you'll enjoy the flexibility of a field-based hybrid-remote position* as you take on some tough challenges. Location: New Orleans and Baton Rouge, LA. The Field Based Community Health Worker Field Based Community Health Worker (CHW)$33k-40k yearly est.2d ago
FPG is recruiting on behalf of a leading company in Telecommunications based in the US; We are looking for GIS Technicians working in Jackson, MS.$43k-53k yearly est.6d ago
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more. Robert Half is working with a client in Baton Rouge, LA to fill a Graphic Design role.$33k-47k yearly est.7d ago
Process Control Engineer
Process Control / Safety Systems Lead experience, preferably 8-10 years. Develop and track appropriate process control / safety system KPI's and communicate on a regular basis to business unit and senior management teams. Extensive knowledge of process control and safety system engineering standards and best practices Process Control and Safety Systems Leader Assess and develop process control and safety system competencies across the company Extensive experience working with process control and safety control systems including PLC, SCADA, DCS, I/O modules, field devices, and final control elements. Lead Operational Excellence process control initiatives and participate on assessment teams Provide technical support and assistance to all companies to aid in the development, implementation, and maintenance of process control and safety systems and programs necessary to insure safe and efficient operation. Overview The Process Control and Safety Systems Leader will provide overall leadership, professional knowledge, and expertise for this company's corporate-wide process control and safety system initiatives. Participate in incident investigations for significant process control / safety system related events and share lessons learned Develop and lead corporate trainings for process control and safety system topics including one-on-one mentoring, if required This is a unique position it combines Process Control with Safety. Travel is about 40% they can work from home or their corp hq in Jackson MS Develop, implement, and maintain Corporate process control and safety systems guidelines, policies, processes, and procedures for all operating facilities (PSM, RMP, and non-regulated)$66k-90k yearly est.9d ago
After Hours Behavioral Care Advocate Part Time - Louisiana Remote
Here at UnitedHealth Group, this includes offering an innovative new standard for care management.$31k-46k yearly est.2d ago
Software Engineer (Symitar / Credit)
Optomi, in partnership with a large credit union is seeking a Software Engineer, proficient with C#, Symitar, and Credit Union experience, to join their growing team on a direct hire / full time basis! 100% Remote Software Engineer II - (C# / Symitar experience - W2 Only)$62k-83k yearly est.5d ago
Part-Time Work: DRUPAL Website Administrator
Job Title: DRUPAL Website Administrator An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT consulting services. Founded in 2006, Spruce Technology is a leading provider of Information Technology (IT) services for the public, private, and federal sectors.$62k-83k yearly est.11d ago
Developer - OTSS - .NET App Developer, SME - MS - MDEK12
JOB TITLE: .NET Application Developer -SME Level
Duration : 1+ year
Location : 100% remote
PROJECT NAME: OTSS
This position will require a qualified Web App Developers to take the lead in the following tasks:
Testing products for functionality and errors.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE #
Hands-on experience working as a React.js developer 8
Knowledge of multiple back-end languages
Hands on experience working in Azure DevOps, Utilizing pipelines 10
Familiarity with application design, documentation, and coding 10
Ruby on Rails, or Rails application development 10
Experience working in Agile Team 5
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web services and UI/UX design 7
Knowledge of Azure functions and Application Insight 5
Thanks and Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
phone: +1 703-289-0644
$71k-93k yearly est.10d ago
No Touch CDL A Driver
KEYWORDS: Class A CDL, CDL A, CDL, Class A Driver, Truck Driver CDL A Truck Driver, Local Driver , Local Class A Drivers, Trucking, Transportation,$1.4k weekly3d ago
Sales Associate-UPTOWN MCCOMB
Bath & Body works is proud to offer a competitive, performance-based compensation and benefits package to our eligible associates. We're looking for you to join our team as a sales associate. In this role, you will be the face of Bath & Body Works - understanding our customers' needs and helping them find the best products for themselves and others. Description At Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs.$22k-27k yearly est.12d ago
Grooming Technician in Training
This position is responsible for enrolling & completing the training course Level 1 provided by Petsense, "Paragon," in preparation for a career in grooming and/or bathing.
Paragon is a virtual distant learning program where students are guided through a 15-week training program designed to educate students on the fundamentals in bathing and grooming, while also providing the necessary basic skills in safety, pet first aid and CPR, pet handling skills, dog anatomy and dog physiology. This is achieved through a combination of hands-on practice, book work, online exams, watching videos and submitting photos of practical application for grading.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Min 5%)
1. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
2. Work scheduled shifts and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends and overtime as dictated by business needs.
3. Take the initiative to support selling initiatives (TEAM):
* Thank the Customer
* Engage with the customer and/or pet
* Advise products or services
* Make it Memorable
4. Groom Technicians in Training are required to learn & perform a combination of the following duties throughout their training program. Although daily tasks may vary day to day, our business and staffing model makes it essential every Groom Technicians in Training should be able to perform all fo the following duties accurately, efficiently, and safely on a regular basis and without advance notice:
* Successfully enroll & complete the Paragon training for Level 1 (Groom Tech) by the required timeline of five weeks.
Safe Pet Handling
Bathing, Drying, Brushing and Combing all coat types
Preparatory Hair Trimming
Basic Clipper Techniques
Basic Finishing Techniques
Customer Service Skills
Equipment Handling and Maintenance
* Ensures the safety and well-being of animals
* Inspects animals for external signs of parasites, disease or injury and reports findings to pet owners.
* Practice Safety and Sanitization protocols
* Sanitizes and maintains upkeep of all grooming tools and equipment to eliminates injury and spread of diseases to other pet clients.
* Assists in generating business by calling existing and new customers, scheduling appointments, follow-up phone calls and reminders to customers, and verifying vaccinations.
* Maintains records of all pet clients to include services provided and vaccination records.
* Operate computer as needed.
* Recovery of store, if needed.
* Ensure the safety and well-being of live animals. Sanitize and maintain holding tanks and care for live animals as required
* Complete all documentation associated with any of the above job duties
5. May also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma is required
Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
High Demand IT Specialized Skills
Preferred knowledge, skills or abilities
* Operate and use all grooming tools and equipment including bathing tubs, brushes, combs, scissors, clippers, dryers, and bathing products such as perfumed shampoo and soaps
* Communicate effectively with Associates and customers
* Display compassion with animals and treat them accordingly
* Exhibit attention to detail
* Read, write and count to accurately complete all documentation
* Problem solving skills
* Basic computer skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
* Working environment is favorable, generally working inside with moderate noise.
* Exposure to sharp grooming instruments, perfumed shampoos and soaps, pets, and pet waste.
* Exposure to wet conditions, particularly when bathing dogs.
* Exposure to cats and dogs of all sizes, breeds, and temperaments.
* Work shifts vary from one store to another, but generally are no less than 4 hours and may exceed 8 hours
* Promote a safe and productive work environment for Team Members and customers and adhere to Company safety training and guidelines
* Ability to move and transfer live animals, equipment, and merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to stand and maintain a stationary position for up to 8 hours while grooming animals.
* Ability to frequently move for 4-8 hours per day around the salon to groom animals, clean, and maintain the salon.
* Ability to utilize grooming instruments including shears and dryers.
* Ability to occasionally lift or reach merchandise overhead.
* Ability to bend, kneel, and squat frequently to position oneself to groom animals, clean shelves, and stock merchandise and equipment.
* Ability to constantly operate store equipment such as computer, cash register, and other store equipment.
* Ability to read, write, and count accurately to complete all documentation.
* Ability to utilize strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. A team member should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.$51k-69k yearly est.42d ago
Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician - Nights and Weekends - Remote in Louisiana
Manage inpatient mental health cases throughout the entire treatment plan Dual diagnosis experience with mental health and substance abuse$40k-54k yearly est.2d ago
Insurance Account Representative
Company OverviewAlfa Insurance is an outgrowth of the Alabama Farmers Federation, Alfa Insurance Companies began in 1946. Alfa and its affiliates now provide insurance and other financial services to more than 1 million customers in 11 states.Working for Alfa Insurance is more than just servicing customers and selling insurance. Job SummaryAlfa Insurance account representatives are team players that take exceptional pride in the company they represent, the products they sell and in providing excellent customer service. Since then, Alfa has grown to offer an excellent array of insurance coverages including life, property, business and automobile to its clients and has also become known for superior customer service. Continuous training and support throughout your career with Alfa These agents are not employees of Alfa Insurance. Many Alfa insurance agents are independent contractors. Staff for independent contractor agents will be employees of the agent and not Alfa Insurance.$30k-35k yearly est.1d ago
Junior Coordinator Remote
We are looking for a Junior Coordinator or Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.$36k-55k yearly est.20d ago
Hot & Cold Technician - Brookhaven, Mississippi (Remote)
* Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech24 standards. Job DescriptionCommercial Kitchen and Refrigeration Technician Tech24 and Tech24's subsidiaries are a full-service commercial kitchen equipment repair company.$43k-71k yearly est.24d ago
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Remote
Talkspace is an online platform that will connect mental health therapists and counselors with clients in their licensed state(s) through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant app. Note: Talkspace therapists and counselors only work with clients in the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice. You can become a Talkspace therapist in just a few days. Evidence-based: Published studies by researchers at Columbia University, Yale University, and NYU have shown the efficacy of Talkspace as a mental health treatment.$67.9 hourly5d ago
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR 2 (WAE)
Location Angie, LA (https://doc.louisiana.gov/about-the-dpsc/careers-in-corrections/) + Culture: DOC values and supports employees through numerous recognition programs, creating a sense of community, prioritizing internal promotional opportunities, clear communication, and professional development.$1.6k-3.2k monthly7d ago
Medicaid Quality Audit Professional 2 - Behavior Health
+ Minimum three (3) years of experience in behavioral health. Humana Health Horizons in Louisiana is seeking Medicaid Quality Audit Professionals - Behavior Health (BH) to ensure contracted Specialized Behavioral Health Providers adheres to NCQA documentation standards, BH Clinical Practice Guidelines and Louisiana Department of Health's (LDH) Medicaid contractual requirements. + This role is a part of Humana's Driver Safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits. + This role is considered patient facing and is a part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program.$35k-51k yearly est.Easy Apply49d ago
Web Application Developer - MS - DFA
Hello My name is Shankarshan Mishra and I am a Staffing Specialist at Infobahn Softworld. The consultant is required to work remotely or onsite in DFA's Jackson office Monday Friday; between the hours of 8:00 AM 5:00 PM unless the assignment requires non-business hours to perform the necessary tasks (patching, security updates, etc., which require production website to be restarted). Location - 501 North West Street; Suite 120; Jackson MS$66k-87k yearly est.11d ago