Sierra Pacific Industries
Electrician - Industrial FULL-TIME
$38.14/hr, plus $1500 new hire bonus, see details below
At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products companybuilt on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers - for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified, Industrial Electrician to perform building, and maintenance electrical work at our Quincy, CA location. This a unique opportunity to experience the beautiful community of Quincy while earning top wages.
About The Position
The Industrial Electrician will perform all regular electrician duties at a high level of competence and will additionally perform hands on programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance of advanced control systems. Duties include:
• Maintain and troubleshoot 480V, 3 phase motors, PLCs, motor control circuits, and electrical and hydraulic systems
• Install conduit, pull and terminate wires, using appropriate tools and methods
• Install, disconnect, troubleshoot, and repair electrical motors
• Troubleshoot and maintain Ethernet and other communication networks
• Commission, program, and troubleshoot VFD's
• Use PLC functions and tools to troubleshoot machinery
• Troubleshoot and install encoders, linear transducers, vision systems, and other advanced sensors
• Identify a