* Proven ability to submit timely, detailed and accurate case notes Thank you for your interest in Hillcrest Children and Family Center.$50k-78k yearly est.32d ago
The case manager will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring the assessment, make recommendations and follow-up with each customer.$20 hourly2d ago
Associate - Health & Life Sciences
Supports communications with clients and members of the ASG Advisory network. Begins to learn ASG best practices in research and product delivery, including the use of ASG proprietary knowledge and diverse sources of public information, with an ability to analyze - and work with senior staff to make judgments about - competing versions of events or asymmetrical understanding of crucial factors. This job exposes the employee to the details of ASG business and client work, allowing them to begin to develop their sectoral/industry expertise. Once adept at supporting the smooth operations of the practice, associates collaborate with senior associates and others to develop and/or edit written products following ASG best practices.$55k-82k yearly est.7d ago
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VNDA) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders to address unmet needs. We are looking for an entry level or experienced professional to join our rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company as a Healthcare Educator Outreach Manager. The primary role of a Healthcare Educator Outreach Manager is to be a resource to customers and facilitate dialogue between various internal and external stakeholders by determining requirements, answering inquires, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, and maintaining records.$47k-66k yearly est.11d ago
Case Manager - Washington DC
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career!This position provides case management of the Young Adult Case Management Program (YACMP) participants from entry into the program to release by administering the program's policies and procedures in compliance with contractual obligations.
Conducts an initial interview with participants prior to their release from aging out to confirm their intended destination upon release and to gather other relevant information about the participants.
Conducts regular communication with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO). Notifications to ERO must be made according to the contract.
Conducts orientation, assessments and generates a tailored service plan that rigorously defines distinct vulnerabilities and needs and identifies the combination of services, resources, and oversight measures that will serve as an effective framework to ensure successful participation in the program.
Conducts regular and on-going monitoring of each participant through monthly, bimonthly, or quarterly office visits and monthly telephonic check-ins. Conducts additional check-ins as needed to promote compliance with immigration requirements.
Develops and maintains accurate and complete case records for all participants from entry to release and in compliance with contractual obligations. Proactively manages cases using all appropriate tools and techniques. Maintains confidentiality of all records.
Collaborates with organizations that have experience connecting families with local community-based organizations (include medical, mental health, trauma informed care, ethnic community groups, religious organizations, educational resources, and other community-based services).
Identifies and maintains relationships with translation resources in the community, including private services, volunteers, universities, English as a Second Language (ESL) schools, Non-Governmental Organizations, churches, and other organizations that might have resources to offer the young adult.
Coordinates participant transportation to ensure appearance at court hearings and appointments related to their immigration case. Maintain and provide participants with all public transportation options, and how to use public transportation in their area of residence. Assist participants with planning their transportation to required court hearing and other appointments.
Informs participants of their legal rights, responsibilities, and obligations. Communicates the importance of compliance with ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) reporting requirements, immigration court appearance dates, and removal orders.
Confirm enrollment in school. All school-aged children are required to enroll in and attend school per state requirements. Provide support as needed to ensure enrollment and confirm attendance monthly.
Maintain court date records. Once hearing is scheduled, notify the participant immediately via phone or office visit based on the service plan. Participant sign or verbally acknowledged the court date. Provide location, time and directions.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice or related field.
Bi-lingual in English and Spanish skills required.
Effective verbal and written communication skills with employees, community contacts, government officials and participants. Ability to interpret and articulate rules, orders, instructions, and materials. Ability to compose reports.
Demonstrated sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to maintain self-control in stressful situations, such as interpersonal confrontations or emergencies. Ability to defuse hostile or unstable situations.
Ability to deal tactfully with the public.
Attention to detail.
Problem solving ability.
Ability to deal with multicultural contacts with sensitivity.
Basic knowledge of immigration laws, regulations and procedures.
Basic computer skills.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or have legal permanent residence.
Must live in the United States three (3) of the last five (5) years. Military and study abroad included.
Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
One (1) years of related experience in a similar position (e.g. knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices working with immigrant or foreign-born populations), and have knowledge of program objectives, policies, procedures and requirements conducting a case management program at a local level, preferred.
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For OFCCP compliance, the taxable entity associated with this job posting is:
Acuity-CHS, LLC$49k-70k yearly est.8d ago
MFLC Child Counselor
We are currently seeking qualified CHILD Counselor (CYB) to support the Military and Family Life Counseling (MFLC) program at Eielson AFB in North Pole, Alaska. Goldbelt Glacier is committed to providing transformative and comprehensive health operational capabilities to support customers across scientific, clinical, technological, and program management areas. The Child Development Center (CDC) embedded counselor positions have the primary responsibility of providing the full breadth of Child and Youth Behavioral (CYB) counseling services to children of all ages of military service members and their families at Child Development Centers. In 2007, the Child and Youth Behavioral (CYB) counselor position was added to the MFLC Program to provide additional nonmedical counseling opportunities to the military service members' families by supporting their dependents within schools, child and youth development centers (CDCs), and child-oriented programs they attend (e.g., summer camps).$36k-56k yearly est.20d ago
Community Support Specialist/Qualified Mental Health Professional
If Community Support Specialist I/Qualified Mental Health Professional sounds like a job for you, please complete an application now! PRS, Inc. is recognized as one of the 50 Best Nonprofits to work for in the US.$47k yearly22d ago
Sustainability Student Worker for Sodexo George Mason University
Mason Dining is looking to hire a part-time position to build upon and implement our zero-waste and sustainability initiatives. The sustainability coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Coordinator. As a team, they will ensure the correct disposal of our food waste, create accessible information about sustainable consumption for students, and create original campaigns to promote a greener facility as seen fit. This part-time position is not a typical office position, but rather a hands-on position in the field which actively works with our kitchen management as well as George Mason University departments.
20-30 hours /week
Potential to transition from part to full time
Passionate about sustainability and waste reduction at Mason
Knowledge of composting and recycling on industrial scale
Experience with executing sustainability projects and campaigns
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to collect, organize, and analyze basic data.
Strong communication and community building skills.
Must work well both independently and as a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Oversee the implementation of sustainability initiatives and programs in dining halls and kitchens around campus, including but not limited to Leanpath.
Conduct research into a variety of sustainability, decarbonization, resilience, and equity topics (e.g., embodied carbon, alternative refrigerants, energy metering, technology, funding/financing/incentives, sustainability and/or resilience policy, and social equity).$21k-28k yearly est.6d ago
Catering Service Worker M-F $18.00p/h
The Catering Service Worker will organize, set up and deliver requested catering services to specific requested location or conference room Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers Provide customers with efficient and attentive service while exceeding the customer's expectations. + Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.$18 hourly28d ago
Family Services Specialist I (Manassas Park)
Requires updating/completing assignments, performing home visits, and other tasks associated with Family Services outside of business hours, including holidays.$42k-57k yearly est.15d ago
School Counselor PC 1879 for the 2023-2024 School Year
Pay Grade: Per instructional salary schedule Period of Employment: 10/11 months
Description Approved/ Revised: 2/16 FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervised by and/or Reports to: School Principal(s)
General Responsibilities: Utilizing leadership, advocacy, and collaboration, School Counselors promote student success, provide preventive services, and respond to identified student needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program that addresses academic, career, and personal/social development for all students.
(This list is intended solely as an illustration of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude their addition if they are similar to or a logical extension of the position.)
Development and Management of a Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Communicates the goals of the comprehensive school counseling program to education stakeholders.
* Maintains current and appropriate resources for education stakeholders.
* Uses data to develop comprehensive programs that meet student needs.
Delivery of a Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Provides leadership and collaborates with other educators in the school-wide integration of the MCPS Comprehensive Student Services Plan.
* Delivers large and small group lessons as defined in the Comprehensive Student Services Plan.
* Implements developmentally appropriate and prevention-oriented group activities to meet student needs and school goals.
* Organize orientation/transition programs and activities between elementary, intermediate, middle and high school levels.
Individual Student Planning
* Responsible for developing, monitoring and revising academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans for all students.
* Utilizing academic, career and personal/social skills, goals, and plans to appropriately place students in academic programs or classes.
* Accurately maintain and appropriately interpret/utilize student data.
* Collaborates with parents/guardians and educators to assist students with educational, career, and life planning.
Preventive and Responsive Services
* Provides individual and group counseling to students with identified concerns and needs.
* Provide leadership, intervention and support when crisis counseling is necessary.
* Consults and collaborates effectively with parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and other educational/community resources regarding students with identified concerns and needs.
* Refer children and their parents to other appropriate helping agencies or persons within the school providing follow-through and follow-up activitie
* Conducts home visits to support student needs.
* Implements an effective referral and follow-up process as needed.
* Accurately and appropriately uses assessment procedures for determining and structuring individual and group counseling services.
* Provides appropriate information to school personnel related to the comprehensive school counseling program.
* Assists teachers, parents/guardians, and other stakeholders in interpreting and understanding student data.
* Participates in professional development activities to improve knowledge and skills.
* Actively participates in the Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS) program to include Response To Intervention (RTI) for Behavior.
* Actively participates in RTI.
* Conducts all student re-entry meetings and develops a plan for student success.
* Assists in developing a master schedule that meets the needs of all students.
* Uses available technology resources to enhance the school counseling program.
* Adheres to laws, policies, procedures, and ethical standards of the school counseling profession.
* Prepare social history documents including the social behavior checklist for students referred for special education evaluation as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Accountability for the Comprehensive School Counseling Program
* Conducts a yearly program audit to include lesson plan evaluations and post-service student satisfaction survey to review program implementation and effectiveness.
* Collects and analyzes data to guide program direction and emphasis.
* Measures results of the comprehensive school counseling program activities and shares results as appropriate with relevant stakeholders.
* Monitors student academic performance, behavior, and attendance and facilitates appropriate interventions.
Requisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of counseling theories and skills, group dynamics, and small group processes.
* Demonstrates working knowledge of the ASCA Model.
* Knowledge of K-12 instructional programs.
* Knowledge of Virginia Standards of Learning.
* Working knowledge regarding laws concerning student rights and confidentiality.
* Working knowledge of student database systems.
* Thorough knowledge of standardized testing and procedures and interpretation of scores.
* Working knowledge of gifted and special education programs.
* Knowledge of relevant School Board policies and regulations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
* Serve as a role mode
Requisite Education and Experience:
* Master's degree from an approved program in school counseling or a master's degree from an accredited college or university and completed an approved school guidance and counseling progra
* Must possess or be eligible for the Virginia Department of Education endorsement in School Counselor.
Must have the use of sensory skills in order to effectively communicate and interact with other employees and the public through the use of the telephone and personal contact as normally defined by the ability to see, read, talk, hear, handle or feel objects and controls. Physical capability to effectively use and operate various items of office related equipment, such as, but not limited to: a personal computer, calculator, copier, and fax machine. Some climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, or repetitive motions required.
Manassas City Public Schools assures equal employment opportunities and equal education opportunities for employees and students as required by federal and state orders and laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential tasks.
This job description is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements. It is neither intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. Administration reserves the right to modify, assign, or remove duties as necessary.$54k-68k yearly est.13d ago
Responds to General Counsel and senior management requests for interpretation and/or application of laws and regulations. 2. Analyzes external (e.g., as applicable, legislative changes, regulatory updates, competitor and economic trends) and internal (e.g., existing Navy Federal policies and procedures, available resources and future direction/plans) environments to assist with establishing relevant objectives for the Office of General Counsel, in association with the General Counsel and senior management. 3. Provides special project support requiring additional legal review and research, interpretation, advice, analyses, and recommendations to the Office of General Counsel and senior management regarding legal issues. Keeps the General Counsel, senior management, and business units apprised of legal matters. Provide expert advice and counsel regarding various legal and regulatory aspects of Navy Federal Credit Union, including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations. Counsel on matters related to federal and state regulatory issues, corporate organization and/or governance, new business initiatives, and dispute avoidance and resolution. Provides advice and counsel regarding matters of regulatory compliance and/or law. Supports the Associate General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel in ongoing relationships and matters with business units and outside counsel.$41k-57k yearly est.35d ago
Behavioral Health Specialist II - BHOP
Apply Behavioral Health Specialist II - BHOP + *This position includes a signing bonus for fully qualified new merit county employees into the Behavioral Health Specialist II classification only, in the amount of $2,500 (full-time). The population of Fairfax County is very diverse where 39.8% of residents speak a language other than English at home (Spanish, Asian/Pacific Islander, Indo-European, and others) and CSB recognizes that staff competence speaking a variety of languages is necessary to meet client needs.$65.7k-109.6k yearly17d ago
Summer Day Camp Counselor-Intern
KE Camps is the leading provider of summer camps for country clubs nationwide. We partner with over 200 private clubs all over the country to implement traditional-style day camps for elementary-aged children. Our Staff are the backbone of our programs and therefore, we pride ourselves on giving them an incredible amount of support. As a staff member, we guarantee you will feel a part of the KE Camps Team! We hire to INSPIRE, and hope you'll join us along this journey!
Our Camp Counselor positions have the potential to serve as competitively paid internships that meet your course credit needs.
First and foremost, your primary responsibilities will be as a Camp Counselor. As an Intern, you will be expected to fulfill your regular daily job responsibilities and it will be up to you to complete your internship responsibilities and to ensure that they do not interfere with your work obligations. Contact your college advisor in advance and ask them if you can use your summer camp job as a practicum, internship or for other course credits. If KE Camps can meet your internship requirements, your on-site Camp Director will be your field supervisor and oversee your course work. You will also be connected to a KE Camps contact at our HQ in Skillman, NJ. To receive credit, you must complete the course, practicum or internship per your college's parameters and complete your summer employment.
As a Camp Counselor, you will be an active participant in all camp activities and will assist your Camp Director with a variety of daily tasks, all with the goal of creating a memorable and meaningful camp experience for your campers. Our Counselors interact with our campers throughout the entire day, helping them make friends, try new things, and generally caring for their well-being. The role of a Counselor is to participate, build relationships and have fun while ensuring the physical and emotional safety of every child.
Camp Counselor Qualities
* Ability to help children grow in character, experiences and insights
* Ability to guard the health and well-being of campers at all times
* Capable of sustaining energy for participation in a full day's worth of activities
* Prior experience working with children
* Enthusiastic, Responsible, Dependable, Consistent, Level-Headed, Flexible, and Calm in all situations
* CPR/First Aid Certified OR willing to become certified before the summer begins
Camp Counselor Responsibilities
* Work with group of campers and provide a fun, safe and exciting camp experience
* Cooperate with fellow Counselors and Camp Director
* Greet families and campers upon arrival
* Support Camp Director in establishing rules and emergency procedures with campers
* Participate in all camp activities
* Supervise daily swim time in a hands-on manner from within the water (lifeguard certification not required)
* Help out where needed and lead activities when asked to by the Camp Director
* Complete other duties, as assigned
Benefits of Interning with KE Camps
* Build Critical Skills - You will gain skills sought after by employers. 21st Century Skills such as creativity, problem solving, flexibility, collaboration, organization, planning and communication are just a few of the strengths you'll build throughout the summer.
* Networking Opportunities - You will build professional contacts with other staff and camp alumni. You'll have the opportunity to create connections that can provide a link to future internships and job opportunities in a variety of careers.
* Hands on Leadership Experience - You will supervise a group of campers, lead programs and positively influence the next generation. This is a hands-on leadership experience in which you will engage in active decision-making, behavior management, and team development.
Our camp is located at Holly Hills Country Club in Ijamsville, MD. Camp will run Monday-Friday from June 12 through July 28 - staff members must be available to work the full camp season.
Find out more at www.kecamps.com!$32k-49k yearly est.60d+ ago
STEM Counselor, VA: 2022-2764
Headfirst Summer Camp STEM Counselors will lead campers in pre-written curriculum as they collaborate on theme-based projects to solve a culminating problem centered in STEM & the creative arts. + Bring Camp to Life Title + Job ID: STEM Counselor, VA: 2022-2764 + Be an Active Member of the Camp Team We provide the training, curriculum & daily camp schedules along with all equipment for a successful camp day but need you to bring camp to life with your enthusiasm, dedication and un-matched energy. + Actively participate in our efforts to take care of our camp facility and community + Execute morning and afternoon carpool as a key player, welcoming each family to camp by name with fantastic dance moves and coordinated carpool procedures$15 hourly60d+ ago
Elder Care Manager - Case Management
Our growing presence in Montgomery County/DC Metro has us seeking our next Elder Care Manager to join our growing team of passionate coordinators helping seniors age in place with everything they could possibly need brought right to them every day.$42k-55k yearly est.10d ago
Bilingual Social Worker Needed in NOVA!!
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seekinga Social Worker - Schools. Benefits At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits: Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.$39k-59k yearly est.12d ago
Center-Based ABA Therapist (Full Time)
* Location: This position is based in our ABA center located in Columbia, MD. Verbal Beginnings is a leading Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy provider serving children diagnosed with autism. As a growing ABA therapy provider, Verbal Beginnings offers a fun and rewarding atmosphere for our staff. Verbal Beginnings will cover the cost of the training and the exam once passed. The VB Center ABA Therapist provides ABA therapy to clients at the Verbal Beginnings Center. Center-Based ABA Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) We are looking for entry-level and experienced candidates to join our team at our ABA Center based in Columbia, MD.$20 hourly16d ago
Peer Recovery Counselor - Department of Corrections
Candidate will work out of the Howard County Detention Center and will attend training and participate in Peer Recovery Counselor meetings with supervising staff at the Howard County Health Department and its meeting and training locations. Will complete and submit required forms, reports, and Electronic Medical Record data entry required by the Howard County Detention Center. Supervision of the position be shared, with staff of the Howard County Health Department providing clinical/addictions related supervision and Howard County Detention Center supervisor providing on-site coordination and time and attendance supervision. Will complete and submit required forms, reports, and electronic data entry required by the Howard County Detention Center. Will facilitate the planning and implementation of recovery support activities at the Howard County Detention Center through the SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment) program. Position will work with the Detention Center, along side custody, classification and reentry staff, as well as Howard County Health Department staff who are located in the Detention Center.$28k-37k yearly est.5d ago
Student Worker - Food Service or Catering Hood College
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including food safety and sanitation Prior experience isn't the most important thing - we're looking for students who are ready to be trailblazers with Aramark. At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers.$20k-26k yearly est.14d ago
Facility Master Social Worker (MSW)
Job Description Washington D.C., District of Columbia Job ID R0077278 Supports the Fresenius Kidney Care (FKC) commitment to the Quality Indicators and Outcomes and Quality Assessment and Improvement (QAI) Activities, including those related to patient satisfaction and quality of life and actively participates in process improvement activities that enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve the FKC Quality Goals.$55k-85k yearly est.27d ago
DIVISION: Community Treatment Section, Community Reentry Affairs Branch, Reentry Services Division, Central Office, Washington, D.C. Duty Location: Washington, DC Primary aspect of contract oversight for the Contract Treatment Oversight Specialist includes evaluating the quality of treatment administered by contractors, therefore must understand the dynamics of therapy to accomplish this task. * Washington 1 vacancy If your Department of Justice component has notified you in writing that you are a surplus or displaced employee eligible for CTAP eligibility, you may receive selection priority if: 1) this vacancy is within your CTAP eligibility; 2) you apply under the instructions in this announcement; and 3) you are found well qualified for$94.2k-122.5k yearly6d ago
National Policy Counsel
Help raise public awareness and provide support for grassroots lobbying for ADL's legislative and regulatory agenda. A global leader in combating antisemitism, countering extremism and battling bigotry wherever and whenever it happens, ADL works to protect democracy and ensure a just and inclusive society for all. Plan and execute ADL's annual Supreme Court Review program conducted in partnership with the National Constitution Center. Demonstrated ability to have command of, communicate, and analyze bills and laws, particularly but not exclusively civil rights policy ones, based on ADL policy positions. Represent ADL before the Department of Justice and build strategic relationships with administrative agencies in furtherance of ADL's mission to secure justice and fair treatment for all. Represent ADL with key Congressional committees with regard to areas in the Counsel's substantive remit. Offer guidance on pending policy proposals, assess for implications for core ADL issues including civil rights implications Conduct legal research and writing, including drafting letters, memoranda, op-eds, reports, speeches, blogs, social media posts and articles on antisemitism, extremism, civil rights, and issues related to ADL's Democracy Initiatives work. : ADL is the leading anti-hate organization in the world. Partner with Community Engagement team to ensure ADL is continuing to advance key strategic partnerships in the civil rights space. Experience advancing relevant policy agendas in Washington DC. The National Policy Counsel will be part of the Civil Rights Department and will play a leading role in developing and executing ADL's democracy protection agenda, representing ADL with the Department of Justice and other relevant federal agencies, and in national legal and advocacy coalitions to further our democracy initiatives priorities, focusing particularly on civil rights. Facilitate partnerships with organizations and coalitions to further ADL's democracy initiatives, including its civil rights agenda. Today, ADL continues to fight all forms of antisemitism and bias, using innovation and partnerships to drive impact.$38k-55k yearly est.Easy Apply7d ago
Intercare Therapy provides evidence based behavioral therapies that help children overcome challenges related to autism spectrum disorders.$34k-44k yearly est.3d ago
Child Protection Social Worker
Child Protection Social Worker - (220003LV) Description Provides primarily crisis counseling to maltreated children and youth or those exposed to domestic violence or maltreated children and youth, and provides trauma-specific therapeutic services to children exposed to domestic violence and their non-offending parent survivor of domestic violence as part of the multidisciplinary child protection teamed multidisciplinary child protection team.$65k-77k yearly est.1d ago
Hybrid Licensed Counselor
Groups Recover Together is an outpatient addiction medicine provider that delivers comprehensive outpatient treatment for opioid addiction. At Groups Recover Together, Counselors are the lifeblood of our organization.$50k-75k yearly30d ago
The Case Manager will be accountable for the patient care cycle and is expected to assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate actions required to meet the clients health and human services needs. We are currently seeking a Case Manager to join our team! The Case Manager enhances the quality of patient management, maximizes satisfaction and promotes cost effectiveness.$37k-58k yearly est.28d ago
Case Manager, Hybrid
The Case Manager provides direct management services including identifying and coordinating community resources for families in FRSP to ensure that families are making meaningful progress toward increasing income and achieving stable housing. Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington values the safety of our employees, our clients, and our visitors. ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW: At Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington, your knowledge and service in areas such as immigrants and refugees, mental health, social work, employment and adult education, legal and financial services, health care, food assistance, shelter and housing, developmental disabilities and prison outreach can make a profound difference in the lives of many. New employees must either provide proof of vaccination or be granted a medical or religious exemption before working with Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington.$45k-53k yearly est.12d ago
Facility Master Social Worker (MSW)
Supports the Fresenius Kidney Care (FKC) commitment to the Quality Indicators and Outcomes and Quality Assessment and Improvement (QAI) Activities, including those related to patient satisfaction and quality of life and actively participates in process improvement activities that enhance the likelihood that patients will achieve the FKC Quality Goals.$73k-97k yearly est.33d ago